Home for the Holidays (closed for Erica88)

Mike smiled as Rachel came hard on the handle of the letter opener.

"How was that?" he asked, still filming the encounter.
 
- "Very hot and naughty. I have much experience fucking myself with suited objects... but now that I have a real cock available to me again... I better feel it inside me soon.... Come here my big bad nephew..."

She challenged him. A couple of years she hadn't gotten any action and now she had her nephew and son eager to fuck her. The only way this could get any better was by feeling their cocks at the same time.
 
Mike nodded and propped the phone up on the chair he was in, then walked over to where Rachel was as she leaned up against the desk.

He kissed her mouth roughly and moved his hand under her dress, jamming two fingers inside her wet pussy, fucking her hard with his digits.
 
Rachel moaned loudly against his mouth as Mike assaulted her with his fingers, not really the part of him she wanted to feel inside her. She too was very eager to return his kiss, their tongues dancing and her pussy clenching itself around his fingers.
 
"You want me to treat you like all the other sluts I've fucked?" Mike huskily whispered in Rachel's ear, continuing to slam his fingers inside her, a loud squelching noise coming from the contact he was making. "Then drop those panties and bend over the desk..."
 
She shivered and did as she was told, although she felt empty when Mike had to remove his fingers so she could remove her panties. She bent over the desk for him, raising her dress to expose her naked ass and pussy.

She made sure to be directly in sight of the phone that she expected was still recording, but anyone that happened to walk into the room would also see the exact same view..
 
Mike looked over his shoulder, making sure the camera was still in its upright position. He unzipped his pants and pulled his cock from his boxers, keeping his jeans on.

He then pinned his aunt's upper body down to the desk and spread her legs, then slammed his cock up into her with one solid thrust. Mike then began to pump into her wildly, feeling taken over by the lust that had built up inside him.

"Fuck, Aunt Rachel," he moaned.
 
Rachel moaned as her nephew fucked her but she did her best to stay mostly quiet. After all the house was full with people, including her own son and daughter. The idea of Alex walking in on them might be arousing, but at the same time also rather disturbing. Even if she fucked her son because of Mike, she doubted any guy wanted to see the other in the progress of fucking her.

- "You bad bad boy"
 
"Yeah, I'm bad...is this your...way of punishing me?" Mike murmured as he continued to fuck Aunt Rachel against his father's desk, her breasts jiggling under her dress as Mike had his way with her pussy.
 
- "Why would I punish that.... a reward is much more suited..."

Rachel answered with a grin, he of course could not see with the way she was pinned against the desk. She loved the way he thrust into her, especially with her pussy still hot and wet from her own play. Of course they would be in a lot of trouble if her sister or her brother in law came into the office, so she did her best to stay quiet
 
"Oh, yeah...this pussy is my reward," Mike said, slamming into his aunt's wet hole again and again. He put his foot up on the desk to give him a different angle, then went back to pounding Aunt Rachel with his steel-hard cock.

His grunts became a little louder, and his desire to keep things quiet was waning the further into this fuck he got.
 
- "Give me your seed.... fill my pussy... or my mouth... with it..."

She begged him quietly. Of course her mouth would be easier for clean up, but the truth was that she preferred to feel his seed deep inside her body. But right now she was at Mike's mercy and would do what ever he wanted
 
"Nuh-uh," Mike teased. "This isn't going in your mouth, that's for sure...I'm gonna fill that pussy up..."

He fucked Aunt Rachel faster, her quiet cries pushing him to do more. A thin layer of perspiration began to form on Mike's forehead from the heat of the room and the encounter, and he already felt himself ready to burst.

"I'm so close...Aunt Rachel..."
 
Rachel used her body to match his thrust, trying to send him over the edge even quicker.

"If that is your wish... then give it to me... fill my pussy... I need it..."

She could feel how close he was, and how close she was to her second orgasm. Hopefully it would be possible to grab a shower later without people frowning on that
 
Aunt Rachel's cries for his seed, the desire to have Mike fill her up, was all Mike needed to reach the peak.

He pulled Aunt Rachel's hips close to his and wriggled his hips just a little bit, and came hard inside her pussy.

"Fuck!" he yelled as he hit his climax for the second time that day.
 
Rachel waited until Mike's climax was completely done and all his seed was deep inside her, before she turned around and dropped to her knees. Quickly she accepted his softening cock in her mouth, cleaning him of their juices. It was the first time she actually saw him softening after only one orgasm, but she wasn't used from anything different from her ex.

While she sucked him, she looked up at him, knowing how much guys loved that. Once she was clean she stood up again.

- "I am going to grab a shower... I really need one. I will leave the door unlocked in case you want to join me."

She told him, which of course was risky with all the other people around. But what was life without a little risk.
 
Mike made himself look a little more presentable and left his father's study. He walked into the living room and had to field a couple of questions from the guests as to where he had been. Dodging them as best he could, he excused himself from the small group and saw his cousins sitting on the couch in the living room.

Moving close to Alex, he tapped his shoulder and leaned in to whisper, "Your mom wants you in the shower upstairs...I'd suggest going to join her now."

Alex gave a knowing smile and made his way through the crowd and up the stairs, knocking on the bathroom door before stepping inside.

After Alex left the scene, Mike turned to Jenna. "So you know about that little dare you made me do earlier? I have one for you now..."
 
Jenna grinned and looked at him.

- "As long you don't dare me to suck you in the living room with everyone watching or strip for them, I will accept."

She teased him and brushed her hand over his cock to see if there was some more fun to be had.


----

Nicole glanced at her son talking with Jenna. After the fun with Alex she was eager for some more fun but being the hostess of this little party she hadn't had time to shower and clean herself. But perhaps he would be interested in filling her mouth and throat with his seed, not knowing her other hole was already full.

But to make that offer she first had to wait for him to be alone.
 
Alex heard the water running inside the shower. With a sly grin, he grabbed the curtain and flung it open, seeing his mother showering.

"Need some company?" he asked, not holding back as his eyes looked Rachel's body over.

---

Mike took Jenna's hand and led her upstairs. The pair quietly moved past the bathroom, where Alex would soon be getting his, and into Mike's parents' room. He playfully pushed Jenna back onto the bed, then rummaged through her nightstand, emerging with a vibrating toy.

"Let's see how quiet you can be with this thing inside you," Mike said, holding the toy out for Jenna to take.
 
Rachel grinned as she heard Alex enter, knowing she had Mike to thank for that.

- "Want to wash your mommy's frontside?"

She offered him with a grin and turned to face him. She wondered if he knew or could see that she had just been roughly fucked by Mike.

---

Jenna grinned at him and took the toy, turning it on to the slowest of three settings.

- "Want me to give you a nice private show? Want to see how I fuck my seedfilled pussy with this thing? How it spreads my lips like your cock did earlier and how it vibrates against my swollen lips?"

She asked him with a sly grin.

---

Nicole had gone upstairs a moment after Mike and Jenna, still waiting for her son to be alone so she could taste him. She had heard Jenna's comment word for word. She felt a bit jealous knowing her son fucked Jenna too, but at the same time she was feeling very aroused from it. She stayed in the hallway to hear what would follow, not planning to join or interrupt their fun.
 
Alex simply nodded and quickly stripped down. He joined Rachel inside the shower stall and took the loofa that was in the shower, soaping it up and slowly washing over his mother's body, working his way over her breasts and stomach and down between her legs.

---

Mike sat down in a chair inside his parents' room and watched Jenna playing with the toy. "I'd like that very much..."
 
Rachel enjoyed feeling Alex's hands over her body and knew this would soon lead to a whole lot more. It was just a shame the door had no lock, so hopefully the sound of the shower would block all other noise.

---

Jenna sat down on the bed and slowly started to tease her lips with the toy. She watched her cousin as she went, eager to see how much he liked the show.
Nicole patiently waited at the other side of the door, only listening to the show but very able to imagine the sight.
 
"So, why are you in the shower, Mommy?" Alex asked in an innocent voice. "Is it because you were being dirty a little bit ago?"

He leaned in and sucked on Rachel's neck, dropping the loofa to the floor of the shower stall.

---

"More," Mike stated, intently watching Jenna tease herself with the toy. "I wanna see you squirm..."
 
- "I was a very dirty mommy... and I need you to clean me. Do you want mommy to clean your cock with her mouth?"

Rachel suggested with a grin, letting her hands gently brush over her son's body.

---

Jenna switched the toy to the second setting and started to fuck herself a bit wilder. She loved the feeling of being watched and had often played with herself in front of a webcam so this wasn't that weird. This was even better as she could see the reaction of her 'audience'

Nicole started to stroke her breasts through her dress, wishing Mike would find a reason to leave the bedroom. Else she might reach an orgasm without him.
 
"Yes, I'd like that very much..." Alex said softly as he shivered under his mother's gentle touch, the water running down over both of their bodies. "Clean your dirty boy up..."

---

Mike felt his cock straining in his pants. He stood up and looked down at his cousin as she played with herself. "I'll be back soon...but you better not stop..."

He smirked at Jenna, then opened the door and quietly stepped out of the room, completely unaware that his mother was standing behind him.
 
Back
Top