New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
curious_subbie said:
Well hello to you too. :)

I usually just read the stories but I started lurking here on the bulletin boards a few weeks ago and figured I should introduce myself so I can "meet" others who have similar interests.
I have tons od friends but I can't really talk to them about this stuff.

imagine if your friends were all thinking the same thing, that would be cool, .....Hello curious, and nymphee :rose: :rose: one each lol

Why thank you very much, and pleased to meet you. Anything you think we ought to know?!

nymphée

nymphee said:
Why thank you very much, and pleased to meet you. Anything you think we ought to know?!

nymphée
Lol, yep, at the end of the day, essex is not far away ok, keep that in your head andyou will be ok ;)

Thanks! I know living in Paris i really oughtn't complain, but i'm finding the work (french universites are merciless) and the enforced celibacy really tough!

nymphee said:
Thanks! I know living in Paris i really oughtn't complain, but i'm finding the work (french universites are merciless) and the enforced celibacy really tough!

Awww, thats awful, have a hug :rose:

nymphee said:

got to go, i will pick up the thread andwrite again, ;) take care

Right, thank you, but that is enough feeling sorry for myself. I'll make a terrible impression! I suppose i ought to venture out of the "say hello" thread really and say something worthwhile

It depends which university you mean to be honest! I'm at La Sorbonne Nouvelle, which was only built about thirty years ago, so it probably isn't that one- more likely La Sorbonne Paris I, however, the European Studies and Foreign Language students are exiled to the new campus, which is as ugly as you can imagine!
I have noticed that there seems to be a very active BDSM scene here (even the metro newspaper has personal adverts for masters and slaves) however I am not so keen to enter a scene when I am such a long way from home and effectively alone (I'm not sure how keen my boyfriend would be about it either!)
In England I have a group of friends who have just started venturing out into the scene in Londin, but alas! I wont be back until next summer.

When I get a spare day I will find out about that inscription for you.

nymphée

Welcome

nymphee said:
Same, especially because of my age, my friends thing it's weird. Plus most of them are as straight laced as the come! Isn't it strange how different people are?!
Have you read Sir Nathan's "Culture Shock"? That was what convinced me to come and post in here.

*Waves*

I'm pleased you managed to get out of the closet...

;-)

SN

Hello, I'm Phil. I'm a defector from the GB. I'm sick of feeling like some kind of social leper so I'm having a little look around to see what else Lit has to offer. I'm not particularly into BDSM but I'm curious about it and would like to learn.

Anyway, I hope nobody minds if I just hang around for a bit. :)

human_male said:
Hello, I'm Phil. I'm a defector from the GB. I'm sick of feeling like some kind of social leper so I'm having a little look around to see what else Lit has to offer. I'm not particularly into BDSM but I'm curious about it and would like to learn.

Anyway, I hope nobody minds if I just hang around for a bit. :)

Welcome to you and all the others that have so recently posted. I've seen you around HM.

I hope you all enjoy this section of the site!

Fury :rose:

Sir_Nathan said:
*Waves*

I'm pleased you managed to get out of the closet...

;-)

SN

<Pales slightly>

Oh my goodness! Hello! Thank you for the welcome

nymphée

Rarely! I've had severe insomnia since i was four- pills and stuff don't work, although it does mean I usually get all my work done on time.

<polishes halo a little>

I did have to get up at six am for an early lecture this morning though.

nymphee said:
Rarely! I've had severe insomnia since i was four- pills and stuff don't work, although it does mean I usually get all my work done on time.

<polishes halo a little>

I did have to get up at six am for an early lecture this morning though.

Hope the grey cells were up andon board lol, insomnia is horrible, on those odd occasions when i can't sleep the nights are so bloody long, and then your knackered when you have to get up.

Ihope your lecture was stimulating, iv'e got to be off to work shortly, have a good day yeah :rose:

mickyp123 said:
Hope the grey cells were up andon board lol, insomnia is horrible, on those odd occasions when i can't sleep the nights are so bloody long, and then your knackered when you have to get up.

Ihope your lecture was stimulating, iv'e got to be off to work shortly, have a good day yeah :rose:

Try having a holiday in wales, loads of sheep to count :D

Intresting thought.

Doesn't that mean I'd have to let a hundred odd sheep into my bedroom? Because I'm sure in Wales that would make me some kind of pimp.

nymphee said:
Intresting thought.

Doesn't that mean I'd have to let a hundred odd sheep into my bedroom? Because I'm sure in Wales that would make me some kind of pimp.

Very true, but if your room was free of welly boots, i think you could plead a good case lol

There's not a huge call for wellies in Paris! However I generally find a few decent orgasms to be the nearest thing to a cure. Such a burden you understand.

nymphee said:
Intresting thought.

thinks, 100..........................odd sheep, 100 being an even number, what do you mean by "odd" sheep, grins

Well, one hundred sheep with a penchant for standing around in girls' bedrooms? They sound odd to me.

nymphee said:
There's not a huge call for wellies in Paris! However I generally find a few decent orgasms to be the nearest thing to a cure. Such a burden you understand.

a few is cool as long as they are good ones lol, and that your trigger thoughts don't involve our furry friends, "rabbits" are ok though lol

nymphee said:
Well, one hundred sheep with a penchant for standing around in girls' bedrooms? They sound odd to me.

i never mentioned other girls lol

as much as this is fun i most go, have fun, sure you will find something to amuse yourself :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back