A Nudge in the Right Direction

Edit

Sorry wrong thread!

Annoyed.
Just made time to do some writing only to find that Microsoft One Drive and One Note are both down at the moment so I cannpt get to my work :mad: Arrrrrrrrg!

Last edited:
Most times, the worst of situations can become a compass to the best of situations.
Ikechukwu Izuakor

S59QQcE.jpg

Take a deep breath Mac. It'll be okay.

Edit

Sorry wrong thread!

Annoyed.
Just made time to do some writing only to find that Microsoft One Drive and One Note are both down at the moment so I cannot get to my work :mad: Arrrrrrrrg!

I actually have a compass tattooed on me..but it has no direction on it. Only because, life is so unknown and I never know where my life is going to take me one day to the next. Right now I'm stationary where I want to be, but in 10 mins an hour a day a week a month or a year I could be in no mans land with no direction.
But it's not about me..but Inlove the premise about the compass.

I actually have a compass tattooed on me..but it has no direction on it. Only because, life is so unknown and I never know where my life is going to take me one day to the next. Right now I'm stationary where I want to be, but in 10 mins an hour a day a week a month or a year I could be in no mans land with no direction.
But it's not about me..but in love the premise about the compass.

Thanks for sharing. And glad you are, for the moment, where you want to be.

As I have been putting together images for this thread I have found the most wonderful compass tattoos. I bet yours is cool. :)

compass-tattoo-design06.jpg

Last edited:
So yesterday I was driving home a supervisor and as I was driving to where she lives for the first time, I was able to find the different landmarks pretty easily. She made the remark that I was like a human GPS or something......

When I saw this thread, it reminded me of that. I apologize it took so long to jump on here CB. *hugs*

So yesterday I was driving home a supervisor and as I was driving to where she lives for the first time, I was able to find the different landmarks pretty easily. She made the remark that I was like a human GPS or something......

When I saw this thread, it reminded me of that. I apologize it took so long to jump on here CB. *hugs*

Thanks dragon...not at all surprised you have a GPS built in. You are a dragon. :)

I think I made it work.

You did indeed, Elle :heart:

"Listen to the compass of your heart. All you need lies within you."
Mary Anne Radmacher

attachment.php

For my friend Brad, may he find his way through alcoholism and restore his family

For my friend Kezzie, may she find strength and courage to stand any trial ahead

For my sister H and her daughter J, may they both find wisdom and settle their troubled souls

For my son, may he find courage to take on the world, and fire to face it on his terms

For my wife, may she find her generous heart and give her people the benefit of doubt

For my self, may I find my faith in the world and humankind justified and realized

Attachments

• CristianBaitg-g-compass.jpg
    CristianBaitg-g-compass.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 3
attachment.php

For my friend Brad, may he find his way through alcoholism and restore his family

For my friend Kezzie, may she find strength and courage to stand any trial ahead

For my sister H and her daughter J, may they both find wisdom and settle their troubled souls

For my son, may he find courage to take on the world, and fire to face it on his terms

For my wife, may she find her generous heart and give her people the benefit of doubt

For my self, may I find my faith in the world and humankind justified and realized

Holding a compass for you and all of yours today and for many days forward, my most excellent friend.
:heart::kiss::heart:

P.S. I love that your compass has books behind it.
We need a compass to guide us, but the knowledge of others to help us. :rose:

Back