Get wife's old sex tapes back?

sam66908

Virgin
My wife has admitted to making sex tapes with 2 ex boyfriends. I asked if we could watch them together and she said she would consider it but doesn't have them, they are with the ex(s). I would really like to get them back so I can watch her getting fucked by another guy.

Anyone ever had any luck in this area, getting tapes back from an ex? Did you just ask or was anything else involved?

The only thoughts that came out of my dirty mind were to make a new tape of her playing with her pussy until she cums while she talks about how good that ex used to fuck her. Thinking that they might be willing to give up the old tapes for some new material.

Any ideas?

Wow,
I dated a girl who was involved in some orgy tapes in college but she said she lost all contact with those people. we are talking VCR material.
Since it's your wife you and if they are recent videos you can have her contact her ex's or you can and say "Look pal, what you two did before my meeting my wife was out of my control but I'd like the videos so they don't get in to the public domain"
Now they can say, I understand I'll delete them myself because they are also on the tapes.
They can give them to you but you know they will have made copies of them.
My guess is that they will say they no longer exist so you're out of luck.

any time something goes digital it will eventually be seen by others never intended

You have asked your wife - then leave it up to her. If you push, you risk damaging your relationship.

Is your desire for masturbatory fodder greater than the stability of your relationship?

Yup.

It is her past, and it is up to her to decide, how much of it she wants to share with you.

Unless it is something serious that can affect the present (like having a mafia-contract put on her for some reason) then it is her past.

If it is something serious that can affect the relationship or the partner, then I think you are morally obliged to share it.

My wife has admitted to making sex tapes with 2 ex boyfriends. I asked if we could watch them together and she said she would consider it but doesn't have them, they are with the ex(s). I would really like to get them back so I can watch her getting fucked by another guy.

Anyone ever had any luck in this area, getting tapes back from an ex? Did you just ask or was anything else involved?

The only thoughts that came out of my dirty mind were to make a new tape of her playing with her pussy until she cums while she talks about how good that ex used to fuck her. Thinking that they might be willing to give up the old tapes for some new material.

Any ideas?

Make your own sex tapes :kiss:

my ex wanted ours back, so I gladly coughed them up, now I wish I had a copy.

Back