Tal's Thread. Fuck yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm half-alive yes - trying to not slip down to one third-alive. :eek:

How's tricks?

Mate, I'm ALWAYS in trouble. Even though I'm always such a good lad.

All good. About to disappear for evening routines. I might be back. (Even I don't really believe that, but it is Friday night and stranger things have happened before!)

Sweets are fine
But alcohol is faster

Doesn't quite have the same ring to it.

I've spent most the afternoon trying to wrap irregular shapes with rolls of straight wrapping paper while my fingers were stuck together with sellotape :eek:

Well I would say my knob is six inches on a good day, but I suppose that really doesn't help in the matter of perspective, does it?

Careful. Women are so bad at reverse parking because we keep telling them that Something thats 6 inches is really 8 inches.
They have no way to properly judge distance then.

Careful. Women are so bad at reverse parking because we keep telling them that Something thats 6 inches is really 8 inches.

Ah,,,, I never thought of that......

My missus shouted for me from upstairs yesterday, she'd found some bondage magazines and videos plus some whips, chains and handcuffs in our 14 year son's bedroom.

She said "What are you going to to about this"?
I replied "Well, there's no point in spanking the little twat, is there"?

Hmmm doesn't help. I need pictures not words!

Well, may be the attached picture helps. I have to warn you that its is indeedy my phallus of approx. 6 inches.

I hope it offers some comparison.....

Last edited:
Well, may be the attached picture helps. I have to warn you that its is indeedy my phallus of approx. 6 inches.

MF said I should put in my collection. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Isn't that actually the other way around? We tell them "something" is 8 or perhaps 9 inches when in reality it's actually 6 inches?

OI!!! WTF???

You posted a pic then deleted it??? That had better not have been your dick, mate. Cos if you're going to post your dick then it had better frigging stay until I have had a good look. FFS.

Isn't that actually the other way around? We tell them "something" is 8 or perhaps 9 inches when in reality it's actually 6 inches?

LOL! Potayto - portarto :D

That's what PB was saying, just in a slightly convoluted way.

Bottom line - is yer all lying lil dick wankers. :cool:

LOL! Potayto - portarto :D

That's what PB was saying, just in a slightly convoluted way.

Bottom line - is yer all lying lil dick wankers. :cool:

Thanks tal.

I didn't want to have to explain my version of English.
Convoluted that'll do.:heart:

Thanks tal.

I didn't want to have to explain my version of English.
Convoluted that'll do.:heart:

Lol, he made me question you for a moment, but unless my brain is too-early-morning-slow, then you're welcome :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back