Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Feedback

Old 11-11-2017, 11:31 AM   #226
PhilippaMaQuente
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bramblethorn View Post
Uh huh. And the exact same scene over and over again with different women's names (some things never change). And some massive plot holes.

But I have to say, the Dey was a good sport about the plot twist. I'll give him that.
Yeah, he absolutely was. He's like "Oh well! Life!" Interesting ending for sure.

Old 11-15-2017, 11:51 PM   #227
meeohohmy
Experienced

I find non-consent similar to forced orgasms which I certainly enjoy more. I love when the aggressor is shocked by the fact that he made her cum and it makes it much more intense, turning into a Stockholm Syndrome type ordeal.

Old 11-28-2017, 01:55 AM   #228
PervOtaku
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bramblethorn View Post
Whatever the reasons, it's a very old trope. This story is more than a hundred years old, but with a few tweaks to the language it wouldn't be out of place in Literotica's NC section.
Heh. Human nature, I suppose. Certain kinds of stories appeal to us regardless of the era and culture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas1965 View Post
A raped woman having an orgasm turns me off.
Even fiction should be realistic.
Fear, anger, hatred or self-pity are the emotions I found realistic by a rape victim.
Actually, orgasm during rape can be a purely physical response with no mental enjoyment involved. It can screw up the victim though, if she thinks "I came so I must have liked it even though I thought I didn't".

Old 11-29-2017, 05:44 PM   #229
LiamHDunn
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by PervOtaku View Post
Actually, orgasm during rape can be a purely physical response with no mental enjoyment involved. It can screw up the victim though, if she thinks "I came so I must have liked it even though I thought I didn't".
I remember reading that the is one of the significant contributors to victims not reporting a rape, the idea that the orgasm will cause the police to doubt her the same way she doubts herself.

Holiday Contest Entry:
An Unexpected Christmas
Please have a look and please give it the score you think it merits.

Old 12-06-2017, 09:10 PM   #230
CoyoteMittens
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotham_Central View Post
For those of you who are fans of the genre, what do you look for in a story? What are the "must have" elements? What makes it a story you'll come back to time and again? And possibly more important, what ruins it for you?
So the simple fact that I'm so ashamed (I know, unhealthy) I like such stories makes it really hard to probe. Like my mind throws up a block when I try to think about it (anyone else have this experience?).

But for me... well, I like complete control, domination. But there's a line, probably really blurry, between that and degradation, which I don't approve. When I picture scenarios like that, I want to feel pretty, kind of pulling the domination out of someone with my sexiness. They need to have me, they can't control themselves.

It's a weird kind of balance of powers. The woman (man, whatever) exerts her power through her attraction, the dominator exerts their power through force.

You know, as I think about it, it's probably impossible to put any rules in place here.

Yes, I partake in the shameful activity of writing. Read a bit here.

Old 12-06-2017, 11:28 PM   #231
Grania2
Virgin

I’ve found more stories that ‘pressed my button’ in this thread than in years of trawling through the NC lists on Lit, so thank you!

I think I’m beginning to understand why humiliation is such a turn on. Name calling didn’t work but arousal associated with self disgust does. There is scientific evidence that the body reacts to forced penetration with lubrication as a self defence mechanism so there’s a basis for the fantasy.

Old 12-07-2017, 12:14 PM   #232
PhilippaMaQuente
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoyoteMittens View Post
So the simple fact that I'm so ashamed (I know, unhealthy) I like such stories makes it really hard to probe. Like my mind throws up a block when I try to think about it (anyone else have this experience?).

But for me... well, I like complete control, domination. But there's a line, probably really blurry, between that and degradation, which I don't approve. When I picture scenarios like that, I want to feel pretty, kind of pulling the domination out of someone with my sexiness. They need to have me, they can't control themselves.

It's a weird kind of balance of powers. The woman (man, whatever) exerts her power through her attraction, the dominator exerts their power through force.
This is actually a very common fantasy, particularly among women. Don't be ashamed. We can't control our fetishes and kinks; the best we can do is try to practice them safely, sanely, and consensually. More power to you.

Old 12-10-2017, 12:16 AM   #233
dondd
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grania2 View Post
There is scientific evidence that the body reacts to forced penetration with lubrication as a self defence mechanism so there’s a basis for the fantasy.
Yes, I wonder when a woman is raped, or penetrated without her consent, if the man feels her pussy get very wet to accommodate his penis' entrance.... which she initially resists...

Old 12-10-2017, 12:23 AM   #234
dondd
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas1965 A raped woman having an orgasm turns me off.Even fiction should be realistic. Fear, anger, hatred or self-pity are the emotions I found realistic by a rape victim.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PervOtaku
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiamHDunn View Post
I remember reading that the is one of the significant contributors to victims not reporting a rape, the idea that the orgasm will cause the police to doubt her the same way she doubts herself.
I wonder how many women (secretly) enjoy the man's penetrating her, even by force.
I wonder if any, while the criminal fucks them, wrap their arms around him tightly & kiss their attackers, who thrust deep into them.

Their pussies may get very wet (in self-defense), which better "accommodate" their dominating cocks, which pushes ever deeper into them...

Old 12-10-2017, 01:26 PM   #235
LiamHDunn
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by dondd View Post
I wonder how many women (secretly) enjoy the man's penetrating her, even by force.
I wonder if any, while the criminal fucks them, wrap their arms around him tightly & kiss their attackers, who thrust deep into them.

Their pussies may get very wet (in self-defense), which better "accommodate" their dominating cocks, which pushes ever deeper into them...
I'm going to go out on a limb here and just say, No. Just, No.

Holiday Contest Entry:
An Unexpected Christmas

Old 12-10-2017, 10:10 PM   #236
EricasDreams
Virgin

“My mind said ‘No!’ But my body said ‘Breed me!’ “

Old 12-11-2017, 12:13 PM   #237
PhilippaMaQuente
Virgin

Yeah, no. In reality, rape is a horrifying, traumatizing event and it is not "enjoyable". A physical reaction like orgasm is beyond the victim's control. I doubt that situation has ever played out in reality, just fiction. Hence why I have a problem with the mandatory "rape victim enjoys it" rule for the Non-Consent stories here. It leads to internalization of the message that rape isn't really a bad thing, because what if the victim enjoys it? What if all victims secretly enjoy it? It snowballs from there until you have people like me (who developed a severe fetish) and people like dondd (who subsequently trivialize reality).

No. Rape is a horrible thing to do to another human being, always.

Old 12-11-2017, 05:28 PM   #238
LiamHDunn
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilippaMaQuente View Post
Yeah, no. In reality, rape is a horrifying, traumatizing event and it is not "enjoyable". A physical reaction like orgasm is beyond the victim's control. I doubt that situation has ever played out in reality, just fiction. Hence why I have a problem with the mandatory "rape victim enjoys it" rule for the Non-Consent stories here. It leads to internalization of the message that rape isn't really a bad thing, because what if the victim enjoys it? What if all victims secretly enjoy it? It snowballs from there until you have people like me (who developed a severe fetish) and people like dondd (who subsequently trivialize reality).

I have engaged in CNC play a handful of times, no matter how"real" I might want the fantasy to feel for my partner, I don't think it could ever be close. And, for my part, I hope I'm not able to make it more than acceptable as fantasy role play.

Holiday Contest Entry:
An Unexpected Christmas

Old 12-12-2017, 12:01 PM   #239
PhilippaMaQuente
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiamHDunn View Post
I have engaged in CNC play a handful of times, no matter how"real" I might want the fantasy to feel for my partner, I don't think it could ever be close. And, for my part, I hope I'm not able to make it more than acceptable as fantasy role play.
Any roleplay fantasy acted out with the willing consent of the parters' is perfectly ok.

We all have kinks. Some are easier to indulge, like a taste for lace lingerie, for example. Some require more careful planning and research to do, like suspension play. The important thing is that all partners involved are consenting and aware of any risks they take. NCN is a legitimate kink and can be practiced without causing harm. No, it'll never be 'real', but it is a way to take control of a situation in which a victim has no control and no power. It can be therapeutic in such a way.

Old 12-12-2017, 08:53 PM   #240
rutger5
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilippaMaQuente View Post

What you say about rl rape is true, of course, but here at Lit one is mostly talking about fiction. Same way incest is romanticized here though it's unlikely to be that in rl.

I'm not crazy about lit's victim enjoys it trope though it does have fans but I don't see it as being more moral in any sense. The weird thing to me is a lot of female fans of rape stories like where the fictional victim doesn't enjoy what happens unlike the old fashioned bodice ripper historical romance style which is more the lit style.

I wrote a rape story for an internet friend and I figured she would like because she likes some pretty extreme stuff but I was surprised how many other female readers got into it though it wasn't in any way nice. Wouldn't try to post it here because they have their rules and one must respect that even if one doesn't agree.

Stuff I write: https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions

Othello - The original Loving Wives story

Old 12-13-2017, 01:22 PM   #241
PhilippaMaQuente
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by rutger5 View Post
What you say about rl rape is true, of course, but here at Lit one is mostly talking about fiction. Same way incest is romanticized here though it's unlikely to be that in rl.

I'm not crazy about lit's victim enjoys it trope though it does have fans but I don't see it as being more moral in any sense. The weird thing to me is a lot of female fans of rape stories like where the fictional victim doesn't enjoy what happens unlike the old fashioned bodice ripper historical romance style which is more the lit style.
Ugh, don't get me started on those 1970s "bodice rippers". I honestly blame those for the success of Fifty Shades. Rape has been disguised as romance, and internalized by the people who read them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rutger5 View Post
I wrote a rape story for an internet friend and I figured she would like because she likes some pretty extreme stuff but I was surprised how many other female readers got into it though it wasn't in any way nice. Wouldn't try to post it here because they have their rules and one must respect that even if one doesn't agree.
I do respect the rules they have for posting here, and I have found ways to bend them to my purposes. The one non-con story I've been working on is as filthy as I can make it, but doesn't pull punches and was written purposefully to subvert the cliches I have a problem with. It also keeps the agency in the story firmly in the hands of my heroine. Thus is the difference. ANY writer could do it. I'm not saying there's no demand nor value in the genre, I'm saying it could be handled and done better.

Old 12-13-2017, 08:11 PM   #242
miniwritessmut
Virgin

For me, non-consent stories help me deal with the more extreme scenarios that I fantasize about without actually putting anyone in harm's way. Like, a lot of the stuff that I write features a dude that's basically me getting violated in some manner or another, but I don't actually, for example, want to be forced to guzzle a gallon of cum IRL. It's a hot fantasy, but impractical, not to mention probably pretty dangerous. And on the rare occasions that I write about a female protagonist undergoing some sort of sexual taboo, again, it's 'cause it satisfies a sadistic fantasy without hurting anyone. Besides, if it helps someone else get off, that's pretty cool, too.

Don't know if that quite answers your question, but there you go. :-)

Old Yesterday, 02:47 AM   #243
Tigersman
Literotica Guru

Must haves for me

Are good plot and character development along with consistency. Things that ruin a story for me are bad spelling and inconsistency. Often times an author will use a word that sounds like the one they want to use but will not check the definition to see if it is the right word. To me that says one of two things, they are too lazy to look the word up and check the definition or they are afraid to ask someone for help with the spelling.

I love a good cliffhanger but some authors would rather tidy up the story than take the time and effort to leave the story open for future chapters.

Old Yesterday, 12:20 PM   #244
PhilippaMaQuente
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by miniwritessmut View Post
For me, non-consent stories help me deal with the more extreme scenarios that I fantasize about without actually putting anyone in harm's way. Like, a lot of the stuff that I write features a dude that's basically me getting violated in some manner or another, but I don't actually, for example, want to be forced to guzzle a gallon of cum IRL. It's a hot fantasy, but impractical, not to mention probably pretty dangerous. And on the rare occasions that I write about a female protagonist undergoing some sort of sexual taboo, again, it's 'cause it satisfies a sadistic fantasy without hurting anyone. Besides, if it helps someone else get off, that's pretty cool, too.

Don't know if that quite answers your question, but there you go. :-)
And this right here is why the non-con genre is important. Non-con stories and kink play help to relieve the pressure of these fantasies without doing harm to anyone.