Doggone it, I'm good enough, smart enough and , people like me

That's me, Al Franken
Ummm, you're maybe aware that Stuart Smalley was a satirical character Franken played? A sardonic slash at bogus pop-psych self-empowerment crap, right? It's a role. Harrison Ford is not Han Solo. Andy Serkis is not Gollum. Lady Gaga ain't real, neither.

And Al Franken is rather far from being Stuart Smalley. It's fiction. Unlike Tromp's ACCESS HOLLYWOOD tape.

Aliens and ghosts are fiction too.

Big foot is real. Nessie lives in Atlantis. We can’t dive deep enough to capture her yet.

Aliens and ghosts are fiction too.
Especially all the illegal aliens voting for HRC. But the ghosts of fuckups past still haunt us.

Big foot is real. Nessie lives in Atlantis. We can’t dive deep enough to capture her yet.
My feet are large and I have hair. And Lake Tahoe has Tessie (staying safely low) while Lake Quinault has Quessie and Lake Atatlan has volcanoes.

Fact and fantasy blend around the edges in performance-land. Reagan was never a cowboy nor soldier but he played them. Franken was never Smalley but he played him. Tromp was never a human but he's played one. It's only make-believe.

Back