The Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
He lifts moves hands from her in front of her eyes, gently caressing her face as he draws them away.

Everyone's favourite? How can you be sure of them, Brit? Have you asked everyone, like the young miss sitting beside you?

Turns to look at thestruggle, nodding politely

Good morning. I don't think I have had the pleasure... I'm marauder13, but I do also answer to M13. How are you today?

Smiles at the friendly face that comes into view

Oh who wouldn't like you?

Tugs him close to hug him, because it's been ages since their paths crossed

And how's you...?

Smiles at the friendly face that comes into view

Oh who wouldn't like you?

Tugs him close to hug him, because it's been ages since their paths crossed

And how's you...?

returns the hugs warmly, for much the same reasons

Who wouldn't like me? I don't know. Not liking me though doesn't mean they hate me. They'd just be, I dunno, neutral about me?

I am much better now that I am getting hugs from a close witch like friend of mine. Still waking up, it being Sunday morning and all where I am sitting.

Looking forward to getting home after visiting the old stomping grounds?

He lifts moves hands from her in front of her eyes, gently caressing her face as he draws them away.

Everyone's favourite? How can you be sure of them, Brit? Have you asked everyone, like the young miss sitting beside you?

Turns to look at thestruggle, nodding politely

Good morning. I don't think I have had the pleasure... I'm marauder13, but I do also answer to M13. How are you today?

*waves with her fingers, smiles* Hello, I'm Tess. Nice to meet you. I'm doing well, although I think I may have to run from Vivi in a minute. We'll see. How are you?

Miss_Vivi said:
That you're my bitch?
There's a start. :D

Somehow I think all of these pillows will be of no help if I say no...

fr33ks33k said:
Oh, you think I scared her out of her hiding space for you? I've got my own plans...lazy brat.

But these chairs are just so comfortable!

returns the hugs warmly, for much the same reasons

Who wouldn't like me? I don't know. Not liking me though doesn't mean they hate me. They'd just be, I dunno, neutral about me?

I am much better now that I am getting hugs from a close witch like friend of mine. Still waking up, it being Sunday morning and all where I am sitting.

Looking forward to getting home after visiting the old stomping grounds?

Nah!

shakes head with a smile

Everyone likes you, or will when they get to know you. Some, admittedly, a little more than others.

And I can't wait to get home!

sighs and flops back into the armchair slightly

It's been a rather draining week...but then that's not really a surprise.

*waves with her fingers, smiles* Hello, I'm Tess. Nice to meet you. I'm doing well, although I think I may have to run from Vivi in a minute. We'll see. How are you?

Somehow I think all of these pillows will be of no help if I say no...

Hi Tess. There's no need to run from ViVi. Well, I've never had a need to run from her.

But I am well, thank you. I haven't been very social lately. Real life has been rather uncooperative lately, but I hope to change that. Plus, it is nice to see some new faces about.

Don't worry about the usefulness of the pillows. You wont need them at all while Brit and I are around.

He leans a little closer

I'll just throw Brit at her, and while they distract each other, I can whisk you away to... safety.

thank you all..

so tell me how the Lounge works?

I have never really visited before....

Hi jack! Pull up a chair!

giggles
It's okay. I know you like it. I promise not to tell everyone that I totally pwned your ass.

Watches Lily run to another spot

Freekness! Why'd you let her get away?!

She only thinks she's gotten away. *smirk*

Hi jack! Pull up a chair!

giggles
It's okay. I know you like it. I promise not to tell everyone that I totally pwned your ass.

Watches Lily run to another spot

Freekness! Why'd you let her get away?!

Oh no, you can totally tell everyone that part. That... *sighs dreamily*

I'm probably just an occasional brat, so perhaps not a brat at all. Something makes me want to be a good girl for you. Well, most of the time. :rolleyes:

Way to go, Freek! *throws a pillow*

thank you all..

Ahoy there, Jack. It works...well, like any bar/coffeeshop/club you've been to. Ya chat, ya hit on the pretty ladies, you shoot the shit with your buds and have a grand ol' time.

Or....something like that.

:cool:

thank you all..

Points to the lounge FAQ Sticky

That's a good start. And then making yourself well known around here.

Okay, y'all I'll be right back.
Be good!

sticks her tongue out and vanishes

ha...ok, sounds fun.

Well, i am pleased to meet you all, can I get anyone a drink?

Oh no, you can totally tell everyone that part. That... *sighs dreamily*

I'm probably just an occasional brat, so perhaps not a brat at all. Something makes me want to be a good girl for you. Well, most of the time. :rolleyes:

Way to go, Freek! *throws a pillow*

*catches pillow, uses it when he reappears behind Tigerlily, swatting her bottom with it*

Like I said, more fun when they run. Also, thanks for the weap...er....pillow, Tess. I'll hang on to it for now. Alas, I must also run. I'll likely be back later though. Later folks.

/ninjavanish

Hi Tess. There's no need to run from ViVi. Well, I've never had a need to run from her.

But I am well, thank you. I haven't been very social lately. Real life has been rather uncooperative lately, but I hope to change that. Plus, it is nice to see some new faces about.

Don't worry about the usefulness of the pillows. You wont need them at all while Brit and I are around.

He leans a little closer

I'll just throw Brit at her, and while they distract each other, I can whisk you away to... safety.

sits up quickly

Hey!

pouts for a second then thinks, grins and sits back

...yeah...that sounds like it might work...

thank you all..

And this thread is for general chat and fun and getting to know other Litsters.

The rest of the forum as a whole is for pretty much the same, with people's personal threads and areas for hosting their ideas, their own plays and other stuffs. Check out the FAQ thread at the top of the forum for more information.

smiles

As you've been told...several times now!

grins

Stupid, slow internet connection here...

rolls eyes

Giggles, thinking she's now safe, and then remembers her earlier comment and looks at Miss Vivi warily.

He leans a little closer

Well, she has gotten the upper hand lately...

It is also nice to meet someone new! And I feel quite safe in this armchair now, thankyouverymuch. But somehow, the way you said safety seems unsafe. :rolleyes:

*giggles, pats Brit* As long as you don't mind being my escape plan!

I am trying to catch up on what is going on, but trying not to make it look like I am eaves dropping too...

Hiding behind a magazine and listening to the lovely ladies and their conversations..

Well, she has gotten the upper hand lately...

It is also nice to meet someone new! And I feel quite safe in this armchair now, thankyouverymuch. But somehow, the way you said safety seems unsafe. :rolleyes:

*giggles, pats Brit* As long as you don't mind being my escape plan!

Both eyebrows go up in mock surprise

Unsafe...? If you have any doubts about how well I can take care of those under my charge, just ask Brit.

Anyway, it is an offer, not anything set in stone. You are well within your rights to refuse it without causing offence. If that happens, then I'll just leave you for ViVi, and whisk Brit away.

He takes on a contemplative expression But then again, I could just remove ViVi to some more secure location. nods slowly hmmm...

Personally thinks the plan is a good one, but, having not met the man yet, and not wanting to come out of her hiding place, she says nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back