The China Pearl Inn part 7

Wow, this thread was started yesterday and there are already over a hundred posts!! At this rate it will be time for part 8 before we know it.

Came under 'mock attack' before we even arrived (only the CO, HSG, me and our opposite numbers in the Tigers knew it was going to happen and even we didn't know when). Proud of our cubs, totally professional soldiers who took it in their stride.

Looking round the inn and notice a new face. Welcome AD, you'll like it here. We have a loveable rascal in charge of the inn, don't be fooled by his innocent looks. He's a rogue, seducer of virgins but we love him!

I have doubts that your cubs did well G G with you and HSG as commanders. Most of effective leadership is by example. ;)

We were told that it also came from two sources, positional, by what you wore ion your shoulders or sleeve and by knowledge. I am shure the both of you lead by knowledge.

Such is life Glad.,,,, coffee is on and if that is not to your taste you know where things are.

Such is life Glad.,,,, coffee is on and if that is not to your taste you know where things are.
Yep. Though I went to bed happy, the cleveland browns actually won a game. Granted it was a preseason game and does that even matter, but we'll take it.

CG Raven

Can I just say if I or HSG or any other member of our 'Pride' have given the impression CG is in any way offensive I apologise unreservedly. We love him and would not hurt him for the world.

Gtg but I'll come back to this asap.

A kiss and a soft hug.

G G you HSG have been a joy to tease and to engage in witty banter with. A bright spot in my day always.;)

Shiva I would recommend either Pussers or Goslings Rum both excellent dark rums. So would you like it straight in a Hurricane, or Planter's punch.
Captain's choice for me, in a hurricane as usual. *winks and blows a little kiss*

A girl with long black hair and red eyes enters, looking around, new to this place but curious.
Hi! I'm LS, former Inn virgin and honorary lioness, at your service! Nice to meet you !

So much to try and catch up with but CG, I'm a girl of my word and I will get back to our role play as soon as I can.

Luv2bfkd, we've taken our hazmats with us just in case the mad haircut does something really stupid. On a personal note my Doctor is already where we're going ensuring medical facilities are ready. But right now we're on our way for exercises nothing more, nothing less. CG knows what I mean.

LS, I'd love to write with you sometime. Maybe together we can stop CG having his wicked way!

LF, please post. I find your writing a turn on especially when I have to live like a nun. But then all the girls do, especially those watching from the shadows.

SF, hope your TV goes well.

FHD, once this is over maybe we can write together.

Now, it's always good to welcome a new face. So Welcome to the Inn AlectraDevlani
I'd love to write with you too! I have an open Fruits Basket rp thread in desperate need of more players and I'm open to other suggestions as well. I have one story published, if you want to take a look at my writing style. It's linked in my sig.

We are a friendly crew here AlectraDevlani and welcome new members. You'll find we'll shorten your title to AD, but that's because we're lazy.

Luv2bfkd (we can't shorten you lol) - good luck with the job.

CG, we'll be thinking of you next week.

Sorry I can't stop, duty calls
*salutes her* you'll do your best, ma'am! I know you will.

My work scares the ladies off too, CG.
I don't believe this for a second ;)

So this week had been crazy at work. We got a whole slew of new hires in and they're varying degrees of useless. Some of them ate alright, but others behave like they aren't fully formed people, yet. And my machines keep breaking down. So I got absolutely nothing done today. Monday is going to be super hectic. Hope you're all having a nice Friday wherever you are. (Ps I fancy a rp sometime soon!!)

L F I think we all miss the gals. They bring a breathe of Spring to the Inn as well as improve the scenery. Not to mention their wit, and banter as well. ;)

To be sure, CG! I have just found that people like to told that they are missed when they are away.

Thank you to you who have encouraged me to continue writing in Charlotte's Conversion. I would adore suggestions for scenes, plot twists, characters, and so forth!

All right, all you guys that work five days a week, it is Friday afternoon and your weekend has started. Those you that work seven days a week, I hope you get a little down time just to catch your breath.

CG, have fun with your training this weekend.

Me, I am the only one completely retired, so every day is the same to me. Schools are starting this month and I don't have to be up early to face the traffic. But I do miss those first exciting/nervous first days of school. :)

Sorry you had a rough week, Shiva. New employees take a ton of effort. Hopefully, things will get smoother next week.

Teasing is my thing. I mean no harm and I think, I hope, everyone knows that. I was once teasing one of my students and his little sister was watching with her mouth open. He is the kind of guy that teases both of his sisters and she had never seen anyone tease him back. So, I said to her, "I tease everyone." She asked, "You do?" I said, "Yep, even the principal." Her eyes got even bigger and she said, "Do you tease God?" I laughed and said, "Yep, everyone."

It's been a very difficult few days but Mr T and I are at least on the same land mass. GG & BigRick are moving mountains for us. Stand by for an announcement. That's all I'll say.

Came under 'mock attack' before we even arrived (only the CO, HSG, me and our opposite numbers in the Tigers knew it was going to happen and even we didn't know when). Proud of our cubs, totally professional soldiers who took it in their stride.

Looking round the inn and notice a new face. Welcome AD, you'll like it here. We have a loveable rascal in charge of the inn, don't be fooled by his innocent looks. He's a rogue, seducer of virgins but we love him!

Glad to hear they did well. Not that there is any room to doubt. Training and leadership is the pillar to responding to any emergency. From what I have observed y'all have it all in spades. Great work.

Captain's choice for me, in a hurricane as usual. *winks and blows a little kiss*

Hi! I'm LS, former Inn virgin and honorary lioness, at your service! Nice to meet you !

I'd love to write with you too! I have an open Fruits Basket rp thread in desperate need of more players and I'm open to other suggestions as well. I have one story published, if you want to take a look at my writing style. It's linked in my sig.

I just wanted to say thanks for your welcome, nice to meet you too and I LOVE FRUIT'S BASKET! absolutely love the anime to death. I've watched the series about 7 times over. I wish they would have gone with kyo as a boyfriend for tohru in the anime.

I am afraid I am not familiar with fruit basket.

Back