Seeking RolePlayers, Writers & Inspiration 2017

My cowriter for this has had RL snatch him away from Lit just when we were getting into the meat of the story. So I would like to redo this thread. The Vampire Queen's Servant

So I would need one Male Roleplayer interested in doing something in femdom. I would ask you to please read the previous version of the thread to get the flavor of BDSM I want for this and the whole reincarnated lover angle which can be difficult to explain in pms just how I want it to play out but I think it works well with how we did it in that previous version.

So if you are interested in helping me redo this thread please PM me so we can discuss particulars.

Still looking for a cowriter. If interested please PM me.
 
Alexa

I have a character that I haven't played in a while.

My character Alexa, a single mother desperate to get her son back, works as a prostitute in a sleazy hole in the wall brothel run by criminals, treated as little better than a sex slave. Her clients go through a secret entrance leading to a gallery of glass booths where women dance for attention. The clients can choose a girl, pay the cashier, and are taken to the bedrooms on the other side of the booths. She's a virtual prisoner, but is occasionally allowed out with an escort. She keeps her young son a secret and it kills her that she can't contact him or call out to him when she sees him in the street. That secret can certainly be exploited for story purposes.


tumblr_n9g1d39ukM1s2qt1lo2_r1_500.gif
-
tumblr_n4omv3SgW31qbaxoio1_250.gif



One part I never had the chance to do was have another female character, I found this image and imagined her as the prostitute who trains Alexa, or her bitter rival.

qTOUHPg.gif


Failing that, I'd like to find a partner to play a client, or a bodyguard, or her pimp. Whatever you find interesting.
 
Seeking a female roleplayer for the following ideas.

1. The Adventurer and the Dragon Girl
In a premise heavily borrowed from "OP Frostbitten" by RecklessArts, an adventurer attempts to fight a dragon to retrieve its scale to reverse a curse. He uses a magical amulet he got from his wizard friend which is supposed to render the dragon defenseless. What it really does is turn her into an exotic humanoid girl, who is filled with a different animalistic hunger than usual for a dragon. Fantasy setting lots or room for character growth, romance, and sexual scenes.

2. Superheroine and the Lust Hex
Superheroine interrupts a ritual being performed by a supernatural supervillain and unintentionally causes a Lord of Lust to be summoned. After a physical confrontation the demon places a lust hex upon her. How long can our hero resist the temptations that are haunting her dreams and the lustful hallucinations filling her head. Domination, submission, and similar themes explored here.

3. Kitten and the Whip
A rare catgirl is being hunted through the wilds of the forest on an illicit safari hunt. A lone hunter leads his rich paying party into the wild for this hunt and one by one the men end up dead in the hunt, until the hunter finds himself at a disadvantageous position with the feline female ready to strike him down. But she doesn't. Because he's an alpha male, and she's starting to go into heat. Will even the hunter succumb to her pheromones? (Still working on this one, but I would love to have a partner help me work out the kinks here).
 
Seeking Female Co-Writers

Of course, nothing says 'pathetic' like searching for new stories on Valentines Day ... maybe if I ordered in pizza too.

Looking for female co-writer(s) to join me in creative stories. You can have a look see at my SRP Profile and the threads & ideas I have washed around.

I tend to post once or twice a week. Posts should be a few paragraphs; I wrote for the fun of character development and descriptive narratives ... cause that's hows I roll. If you have some stories you want to work on, I am always interested to hear them - but I have a few concepts (some old some new) to inspire:

She Came With The House -- He just moved into the place, and it was everything he wanted for his single life. Small but comfortable. An old house in need of repairs. Great price, not only that it came with everything. Little did he know, it also came with one of the previous occupants. Well, to be specific, one occupant. Problem is, she thought she was still alive. She may had no idea how she died, or when, or why; no idea that after all this time she could be a little more physical. Yet now this guy seems to think her house is his.

Wine Country -- During the spring, the valleys think with vineyards are rich with the smells of blooming flowers, views of emerald covered hills, and streets jammed with tourists coming to sip and sniff and feel like they know a little bit about wine. He is almost a regular up in this valley, though he tries to visit many of the wine countries when he can; the way he tips, no one takes the time to mention these days why he does these tastings alone. He’s a survivor like most of the cab fruits around here. Her circumstances were different, she didn’t intend to come out here and end up by herself; but that’s what happens. This is all new, this is all fresh, like a buttery chard. At some point, they run across each other - but then, when do you want to mix reds and whites.

Deserter -- They had been deep in enemy territory for months, but the tide of war had changed. No longer were they pushing forward. No longer were they well fed or supported by reinforcements. For weeks they were dug in, but now it seemed the enemy’s assaults were breaking through deeper and deeper. All the men knew how things were going. All the men knew how this was going to end. He was just the first one to act. Now he was a deserter, a man without an army, without a home, and all he could hope for was to find a place to hide until the war moved on to somewhere else.

Marooned -- ((So taken that Liam Neeson will do three movies about it.))

Kessel Run -- (Based on an unnamed rogue movie series that recently was ‘awakened’). It was not an argument of time, it was an argument of distance. You can make the run going as fast as you want, but to avoid getting scooped up and spat out you need to take a route that avoids those looking to impound your ship. That’s why the right navigator will find the route that will get you there in the shortest distance for the best investment. That’s why he needs a good crew, and sitting in the smuggler’s canteen, he waited for the right co-pilot to add. Though, it was getting so late, he was about to get desperate. (Not looking to use direct cannon or specific characters .. but to be honest, a little difference in alien species maybe part of my ‘interest’).

None of this is so hard set that we can’t discuss it - at the end of the day, this is a shared story so we both have to buy into the concept.

I’m always interested to hear your ideas as well - even if it goes in a different direction. If you are interested in these or any other ideas floating around, feel free to PM me. Every idea is up for discussion, and we can do whatever it takes to make it work.

~AA
 
Last edited:
looking for a male co writer for this thread the idea is your my father's young best friend and business partner and and we have not seen each other since i was in high school and you come along for our annual family camp out pm if intrested
 
Bump

Bump...

I got an idea of sorts I want to do a thread where my character gets himself into a lot of trouble with a whole bunch of bad people and the only way to keep himself alive is he takes off steals a spacecraft and get the hell out of dodge but his bad luck follows as his ship crashes on an undiscovered planet full of these blue people so to speak (I know what your thinking avatar it can be sort of like that but humans are able to breathe their air without having to turn themselves into blue people) ok back to my idea his ship crashes and he comes upon a small lake with these drop dead gorgeous beings and he finds himself in this situation.

If your interested message me here is a visual of what I want my character and the blue girls to look like ~Visual~
 
PM me if you are interested in any of these ideas... I would be playing the male in the following ideas.

1: In a world similar to ours, there are three classes, The Upper Class, the Lower Class and slaves. The world appears normal as people in thiiie Upper and Lower Classes go about their daily lives, the slaves go unseen because they serve only the Upper Class. Once a year, anyone from the Upper Class can choose to take anyone from the Lower Class and make them their slave.

A man is a member of the Upper Class, he was once a businessman but got sick of life in the city so he moved up to the mountains for a more peaceful life. After a year or so, he missed having female companionship so he goes to the city a month or so be for the date to find a woman to take as his wife and to be the mother of his children. The woman he chooses is a successful business woman who is just on the outside of being in the Upper Class. Her business is doing well and she is close to reaching the threshold for receiving membership in the Upper Class. She thinks she's untouchable because of how close she is... But, her dreams are dashed when she is taken by the man.
----------------------
2: A woman has worked hard all her life and now owns her own very successful company. She had done somethings, some illegal, some immoral, to get where she is today. But, she is a complete bitch to her employees. One of them knows everything about her shady dealings. And one day, she pushes him over the edge and he rapes her. Then, he blackmails her into giving him everything including her body.
-----------------
3: Two people bump into each other at an outdoor market. They find a mutual attraction to each other so they decide to go have coffee. During their conversation, they learn that the man is looking for a sub, and the woman is looking for a dom.
-------------------
4: A woman answers a posting on an adult message board to become the submissive lover of a wealthy man.
--------------------
5: A woman is forced to become a sex slave after she is caught breaking into a man's home.
-----------------
6: A real estate agent is kidnapped and raped while showing a house to what she thinks is a potential buyer
-------------
7: Some women get lost and they find a nice man to help them. The girls learn that the man isn't there to help then he's there to enslave them and make them his new harem of wives
--------------
 
Looking for someone to play one of the following... I would be playing the male

A famous woman has a secret. She want to be used as a sex slave. She finds out about a man who takes woman like her and gives them a weekend 'vacation' from there normal lives. He 'kidnaps' them and takes them to his place in the woods. There he chains her up, spanks her, 'rapes' her, and keeps her in a small room with just a toilet, a sink, and a small cot. She agrees to go on a 'vacation' with him and at the end she doesn't want to go home. She wants to stay with him.
-----------------------
A man kidnaps a celebrity as she is leaving a red carpet event and he takes her back to his place where he plans on making her his sex salve.
-----------------------
In an alternate universe, if a movie loses a lot of money or a TV show fails, the female lead becomes the property of the studio or TV network. Then, her and everything she owned is sold at auction and she becomes the sex slave of her new owner
---------------------
A celebrity gets into a car accident on her way to a ski resort near Lake Tahoe. She's not hurt too badly. She has no cell service. A man who lives in the mountains finds her and her car and offers to help her. However it's late at night and there's a big blizzard about to come in, so she agrees to go with him to his cabin. Little does she know that the man is a serial rapist and she just became his next victim.
---------------------

Here is a list of celebrities I would like to play with

Jennifer Morrison
iJustine
Dakota Johnson
Jennifer Garner
Debby Ryan
Dove Cameron
Demi Lovato
Victoria Justice
Bridgit Mendler
Ashley Tisdale
Emily Osment


If there is a celebrity you would like to play or if you would like to play an OC who is famous let me know. Also, if you like to play more than one character, we can work something out.
 
Appearances aren't everything. Yes, you are beautiful and you have the kind of body that pornstars envy. But you're no bimbo. You're a competent, intelligent young woman with a lot more ambition than to be some vacuous arm-candy for some dirty old man just because he's loaded.

Of course, you have to start somewhere, and all those student loans are a pretty heavy load. Worse, you find that nobody's hiring inexperienced kids fresh out of college. You can pick up a few gigs here and there, and an unpaid internships, but there are no real opportunities.

So, like always, you did what you had to do. Guys pay good money to watch a girl like you dancing in a g-string, and though it's humiliating and you don't dare tell any of your friends, it pays the rent. The other night, I came in. Tall, fit, handsome, salt and pepper hair, I wore a suit, and you couldn't be sure in the dark club, but it looked hand-tailored. I had on a beautiful gold watch, manicured nails. Everything about me says success.

Flirting and foreplay are part of the job, but there are limits. You can touch the guys, but they can't touch you. You've gotten good at faking it, pretending to be into a guy who you find completely repulsive. This was different. This time, you wanted me to touch you.

You wanted me to want you. You wanted me to take you. When we went to the VIP room for a private dance, you forget all the limits. You let me touch you, you fingered your dripping pussy for me, you came for me, and you begged me to let you make me cum. I shook my head and slipped you another hundred. I appreciate the show, but you're a stripper. I don't know if this is what you do for every guy, I don't know how many guys might have creamed on that perfect skin today. When I left, you felt empty.

You still felt that emptiness the next day, but you don't have time for it. You had an interview for an internship with Lawrence and Associates, a major firm downtown. You knew it was a long shot, but it's one of those internships. The ones that open doors, that actually lead into careers. You got there, and there were dozens of other applicants. You filled out forms, and then one by one you were called in. A couple of young suits interviewed you.

When they finished, you went back out to wait again. More forms to fill out. A second interview with a second team.

Then I walked in.

================================

I'm Jack Lawrence, the Lawrence of Lawrence and Associates. My accountants tell me I'm one of the ten richest people in Washington, and I don't even spend that much time with politicians. I build things. Hotels, nightclubs, condos, that sort of thing, and I do a good job, so I have a good reputation. To be fair, I've been lucky, but I've also been smart.

Michael Hollis and I were discussing the new development in the Caribbean. With all the trouble in Mexico, the time was ripe to open a new resort, and things were dragging. Butts needed to be kicked. He knew it,but being Hollis, he needed my permission to do it. So I spent my lunch hour telling him he could go ahead and do what he should have already been doing.

As we walked back into the office, he was explaining some of the details. If we were able to launch anything near on time, this was going to be the top rated luxury resort in the Western hemisphere, and I thought maybe it was time for me to take a personal interest.

Sarah, the girl at the front reception area, stood up as we walked in, like a soldier on duty or something. It was cute. She was cute, but she was a little skinny for my taste. I preferred women with curves.

"Good morning, Mister Lawrence," she said. I gave her a slight nod and then looked around at the applicants, and my eyes stopped when I saw the blonde. It took a second for me to be sure, but she was the stripper who had been masturbating in my lap the night before. The one who had offered to fuck me, even pleaded for it. The corner of my mouth twitched in the ghost of a smirk.

"This is the applicant pool for the internships?" I said.

"Today's group, yes Sir," she said.

I nodded to her, let my eyes sweep around the room once more and smiled. My eyes stopped on the stripper again, and I gave her the slightest nod. "Well, good luck, everyone."

Then I turned and walked onto a waiting elevator, picking up my conversation with Hollis.

But once I was back in the office, I buzzed Sarah. I made sure she knew which girl I was talking about, and had the file sent up to my office.

=======================================

This morning you got a call from my office, asking you to come back for a follow-up interview tonight at 9pm.

=======================================

From here, I will turn you into the perfect bimbo. I will train you to love things that would shock the person you were. I will shape your personality to suit my fantasy. You will be constantly horny, eager to please, unable to refuse my least request. You will love sucking cock, love being displayed, dressed like a Barbie sex doll, passed around, used, humiliated.
 
Need Daddy

I have a very strong need for a Daddy/daughter incest RP.

Recently became obsessed with a friend's story she posted on lit, now I need a daddy fix lol.

I prefer lots of build up and detailed posts. I don't have a specific story in mind, so if you want to throw ideas around, let me know!
 
Also still interested in this one if there are any ladies interested

I'm switching things up this time!!!


......

Still another incest story, but this time I want to take the role of the older brother and in this I will also be controlling dad. I am looking for a little sister and some to play the victims. It may be a while for things to happen with bro and sis, it may not. It all depends on how the story goes.

This is a bit of a darker story. The whole 'victims' thing probably gave that away.

Dad... is a serial rapist and killer. Sis doesn't know, but my character is forced to be dear old dads accomplice. Mom is dead and the only person you can rely on is me. You have no idea of dad's hobby... and I want to keep it that way.

I start to notice that dad starts looking at you differently. Every time he says how pretty you are or how much you look like mom it makes my skin crawl. After a while it becomes very apparent who his next target is.

Sooooo yeah kinda dark lol message me if interested!
 
I am back from a pretty lengthy hiatus. I would love to get a couple RPs started again. I have an idea, but it's kind of vague at the moment and I'd love to brainstorm to get it going.

Get Away

She needed to get out of town and fast. She needed to escape the life she was living and start over. She wasn't sure where she was heading, but as she stood on the side of the dusty highway, she hoped someone would stop and help her get to wherever that would be…

Obviously this can go in many directions.

If this is something you would like to do, or if you have another idea, feel free to PM me.
 
Hello potential Rp partners I am looking for a SRP since some of my threads have dropped off either by the person just stopped writing or has told me that they needed to stop.

I am looking for a Scifi thread something with an alien in it. I don't mind Rping with males or females. I tend to play a more curvy woman either bbw or big breasts and thick thighs.

The story would be that my character would be working at a facility that has caught a alien that has either landed or crashed landed on the planet. She is to care for him and any possible needs he may have.

I know that this plot is very vauge but I don't like planning an ending without a partner because the ending I have down may change also the character opposite mine would be the alien.

please pm me if this potential for an rp intrigues you. Also willing to discuss kinks and fetishes in pm.
 
Hey cats, long time no read, how you all doing, good? Great. I'd like to start up some new threads with friends new or old, if you're interested I have a few ideas below you might take a liking too, otherwise hit me up with some of your own. Also if you see some ideas that you like, but aren’t too sold on me for whatever reason, feel free to take the idea and do with it as you will, no thanks or acknowledgement required.

An Unexpected Reunion Between Father and Daughter.
A Father (Myself) and Daughter (You) are reunited when the daughter and her friends go up to her family beach house to find that her estranged Father is apparently living there. The Father, having not seen his Daughter since going to prison, an act that ostracised him from the family (I don’t have anything planned for the exact nature of the crime) is overjoyed at seeing his Daughter, once he stops admiring how attractive she has become and realises who she is of course. How the Daughter feels about this is up to you, but a little animosity is always fun to work through. Can be either a romantic story, or if the Father was in for a bit more of an aggressive crime, it could be a more carnal thing.

The Human Heart is Obsolete.
A story set in the not so far future, where an elite cybernetic mercenary goes in to have a new heart installed, only the technician doing the install has eyes on the merc in question, with some very human desires. This can either be a romantic story, where the technician is the same one that has done all the augmentation on the person in question, and during the install and recovery the techs feelings come out somehow, prompting the merc to realise their own desires. Or it can be a much darker tone, the tech slips in some kind of override control and essentially nets themselves a slave that physically cant resist. Which type of story this will be, as well as the genders of the two main characters, is up to you, though I will be playing a male character.

A (Warlocks/Witches) Last Resort.
Set in our own world but with the twist of a secret magical side, witches and warlocks are hunted by the church, and with all the surveillance around nowadays once they have your scent its hard to slip away forever. Generally the choices are either run for the rest of your life, or find a patron powerful enough to shelter you, and while the second choice sounds a lot nicer, such opportunities are few, and ones that are free are almost non existent. One such magically incline youth pushed to the edge decides to take a risk and seeks out a refuge with an age old vampire, they are clearly powerful enough to keep the church at bay, and have the bonus of having magical knowledge to teach as well. Surely the price couldn’t be that high? Again, I can play either role here, but will be playing a guy either way.

Green and Purple.
No real idea here, I just love the pairing of Beast Boy and Raven from Teen Titans, if you have any idea for a thread and are looking for a partner I am very interested.

My Nemesis is my Neighbor.
A villain discovers the hero they believe to be their nemesis is actually not only living in the same building, they're next door. The villain thinks this is the best news they’ve ever heard, there are so many ways to exploit that knowledge, but will the crush they've had on who they now know to be the hero get in the way? This can go either the romantic route or the blackmail route, either way I think it would be hilarious if the hero was so out of the villains league power wise that they considered the villain an annoyance rather then a nemesis.
 
Seeking a male co-writer

I'm open to anything that feels compelling to you after reading my SRP.

I particularly like themes with a mix of taboo, exhibitionism, doctor/patient, breast play, orgasm encouragement, etc. ... but, I'm open to anything.

Will only write with a literate person on this forum.
 
Thought I would give this a bump ... just because all the cool kids were doing it, and I am a sucker for peer pressure.


Of course, nothing says 'pathetic' like searching for new stories on Valentines Day ... maybe if I ordered in pizza too.

Looking for female co-writer(s) to join me in creative stories. You can have a look see at my SRP Profile and the threads & ideas I have washed around.

I tend to post once or twice a week. Posts should be a few paragraphs; I wrote for the fun of character development and descriptive narratives ... cause that's hows I roll. If you have some stories you want to work on, I am always interested to hear them - but I have a few concepts (some old some new) to inspire:

She Came With The House -- He just moved into the place, and it was everything he wanted for his single life. Small but comfortable. An old house in need of repairs. Great price, not only that it came with everything. Little did he know, it also came with one of the previous occupants. Well, to be specific, one occupant. Problem is, she thought she was still alive. She may had no idea how she died, or when, or why; no idea that after all this time she could be a little more physical. Yet now this guy seems to think her house is his.

Wine Country -- During the spring, the valleys think with vineyards are rich with the smells of blooming flowers, views of emerald covered hills, and streets jammed with tourists coming to sip and sniff and feel like they know a little bit about wine. He is almost a regular up in this valley, though he tries to visit many of the wine countries when he can; the way he tips, no one takes the time to mention these days why he does these tastings alone. He’s a survivor like most of the cab fruits around here. Her circumstances were different, she didn’t intend to come out here and end up by herself; but that’s what happens. This is all new, this is all fresh, like a buttery chard. At some point, they run across each other - but then, when do you want to mix reds and whites.

Deserter -- They had been deep in enemy territory for months, but the tide of war had changed. No longer were they pushing forward. No longer were they well fed or supported by reinforcements. For weeks they were dug in, but now it seemed the enemy’s assaults were breaking through deeper and deeper. All the men knew how things were going. All the men knew how this was going to end. He was just the first one to act. Now he was a deserter, a man without an army, without a home, and all he could hope for was to find a place to hide until the war moved on to somewhere else.

Marooned -- ((So taken that Liam Neeson will do three movies about it.))

Kessel Run -- (Based on an unnamed rogue movie series that recently was ‘awakened’). It was not an argument of time, it was an argument of distance. You can make the run going as fast as you want, but to avoid getting scooped up and spat out you need to take a route that avoids those looking to impound your ship. That’s why the right navigator will find the route that will get you there in the shortest distance for the best investment. That’s why he needs a good crew, and sitting in the smuggler’s canteen, he waited for the right co-pilot to add. Though, it was getting so late, he was about to get desperate. (Not looking to use direct cannon or specific characters .. but to be honest, a little difference in alien species maybe part of my ‘interest’).

(((AND THIS ONE TOO)))

Nerds - She's a nerd. She’s an actual nerd. Real nerds are ashamed to be called nerds, not calls themselves nerds to be trendy. She’s not wearing an actual nerd costume for halloween, it’s how she actually dresses. She wears glasses because she needs them to see. She has black hair because of genetics not dye, and it’s short because long hair itches and is hot. She likes games, syfy, and nerd stuff not to be ironic, but because it’s good. Maybe she has color on her skin because she went eventing last week, and it was outside. She doesn’t do it to be cute or flirty. She isn’t like those girls that wear skinny jeans and flashy blouses. She’s not that classically pretty that all the cool boys want to talk to. Cute guys aren’t supposed to talk to her. He shouldn’t be talking to her. He’s not supposed to be into the same things as her, or to be funny, and interested in her. He should be … well he should be with someone else … not her. So … why does he keep talking to her.


None of this is so hard set that we can’t discuss it - at the end of the day, this is a shared story so we both have to buy into the concept.

I’m always interested to hear your ideas as well - even if it goes in a different direction. If you are interested in these or any other ideas floating around, feel free to PM me. Every idea is up for discussion, and we can do whatever it takes to make it work.

~AA
 
Last edited:
Bumping this. I know I have shitty titles for these, but I really love these concepts so I'm bumping it to hopefully get new eyes on this.

Seeking a female roleplayer for the following ideas.

1. The Adventurer and the Dragon Girl
In a premise heavily borrowed from "OP Frostbitten" by RecklessArts, an adventurer attempts to fight a dragon to retrieve its scale to reverse a curse. He uses a magical amulet he got from his wizard friend which is supposed to render the dragon defenseless. What it really does is turn her into an exotic humanoid girl, who is filled with a different animalistic hunger than usual for a dragon. Fantasy setting lots or room for character growth, romance, and sexual scenes.

2. Superheroine and the Lust Hex
Superheroine interrupts a ritual being performed by a supernatural supervillain and unintentionally causes a Lord of Lust to be summoned. After a physical confrontation the demon places a lust hex upon her. How long can our hero resist the temptations that are haunting her dreams and the lustful hallucinations filling her head. Domination, submission, and similar themes explored here.

3. Kitten and the Whip
A rare catgirl is being hunted through the wilds of the forest on an illicit safari hunt. A lone hunter leads his rich paying party into the wild for this hunt and one by one the men end up dead in the hunt, until the hunter finds himself at a disadvantageous position with the feline female ready to strike him down. But she doesn't. Because he's an alpha male, and she's starting to go into heat. Will even the hunter succumb to her pheromones? (Still working on this one, but I would love to have a partner help me work out the kinks here).
 
Bumping my post

I'll get straight to it. I'm the popular girl whom everybody wants to be. I'm a beautiful dark brunette with hair flowing just past my shoulders. blue eyes. I've got small 34b breasts, yet a gorgeous tight ass that attracts all kinds of attention...especially when I'm wearing my skin tight jeans or yoga pants. Recently, I just graduated from high school and actually just moved into a new town to start my freshman year at a prestigious university. I plan on accomplishing many things. First, I'm going to make many new friends because like, what's not to like about me? I'll become a successful lawyer someday and make lots of money. And lastly, I'll marry somebody who promises to take care of me and spoil me often.

I'm looking for a man or woman whom might be looking to change the scenario mentioned above. Perhaps my character gets a little drunk at one of her first parties and does some things she should not have. She might be horrified to discover, for instance, that she participated in some promiscuous activities since she got a text from a random number that has a set of pictures. Of course, she will be very compliant to work with some demands in order to save her ass from being labeled as a freshman slut. Perhaps she gradually loses more and more control until she essentially becomes completely helpless. Pm if you would be interested in playing.
 
Looking for a female co-writer for the following ideas:

1. A deeply religious girl is corrupted by her tutor before a mission trip overseas.
2. A travel photographer on assignment in the Caribbean does a different kind of photography.

Message me if interested.
 
I need one female writer interested to play the part of a submissive character in revived version of a favorite of my older threads.

You can read my proposed Introductory post here. http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=83908169&postcount=64

The back story to "Jane Smith" was that she was a natural submissive but was raped as a child and has overcompensated from the trauma of that by becoming something of a tom boy. Also she has learned to defend herself with martial arts, and carries a gun usually. I want her to be either some sort of cop or P.I. too. In short "Jane Smith" is the last woman you'd expect to be submissive for anyone, but the only way she can get off is from the steamy scenes in those stupid romance novels where masterful men ravish willingly submissive women.

I can go into more but from those points above I'd like my cowriter take it from there and develop the character into her own.

Position filled. Thanks.:)
 
Last edited:
I would love to find a partner to do a non-con turned something more kind of RP. I don't have a setting or anything in mind, but I've just been kind of craving that kind of relationship for some roles. Feel free to PM and let me know if you have an idea or we can brainstorm something.
 
Trying to get back into regular writing here at Lit and had a bit of an idea for a story...you can check it out here. It could go any number of ways but that's part of the joy of telling a story with someone else isn't it? ;)

Feel free to PM me for more information and I'd suggest checking out my SRP Profile too. :D

Thank you! :eek:
 
Back
Top