Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > General Board

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 09-21-2018, 01:54 PM   #1
BoyNextDoor
I'm so yuge!
 
BoyNextDoor's Avatar
 
BoyNextDoor is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 10,561
Talking Trump Asks Why Kavanaugh Accuser Didn’t Just Immediately Request Hush Money

Sometime the Onion is right on - LOL

WASHINGTON—Questioning the actions taken by Christine Blasey Ford in the 1980s following the alleged sexual abuse of Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh while they were in high school, President Donald Trump reportedly asked Friday why she didn’t just immediately request hush money. “If this thing actually happened, why didn’t she come forward 30 years ago with a demand for secret payments to keep quiet?” said Trump, adding that a decades-old allegation of sexual abuse that wasn’t instantly followed by her threatening to go public unless Kavanaugh and his family paid her off totally lacked credibility. “If the attack on Dr. Ford was as bad as she says, surely she has a copy of the demands she sent to Brett Kavanaugh or bank documents showing the transfer of a six-figure sum into her account during the ’80s that she could show us. It’s baffling—if he really did something illegal, why didn’t she just demand money for her role in covering up the crime? That’s what any normal person would do.” The president acknowledged that he could see how someone might have difficulty remembering the exact details of their involvement in a six-figure hush money payment made back in the 1980s.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-21-2018, 02:30 PM   #2
BBX50
Literotica Guru
 
BBX50 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 988
But he did ask why she didnt call the police

a VALID question
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-21-2018, 02:32 PM   #3
Adre
Literotica Guru
 
Adre is online now
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Lowcountry
Posts: 17,965
Sure, every fifteen year old girl has that presence of mind. You’re a fucking Yidiot.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-21-2018, 02:40 PM   #4
Not Normal
Literotica Guru
 
Not Normal's Avatar
 
Not Normal is offline
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: next to Bluey
Posts: 13,155
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoyNextDoor View Post
Sometime the Onion is right on - LOL

WASHINGTON—Questioning the actions taken by Christine Blasey Ford in the 1980s following the alleged sexual abuse of Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh while they were in high school, President Donald Trump reportedly asked Friday why she didn’t just immediately request hush money. “If this thing actually happened, why didn’t she come forward 30 years ago with a demand for secret payments to keep quiet?” said Trump, adding that a decades-old allegation of sexual abuse that wasn’t instantly followed by her threatening to go public unless Kavanaugh and his family paid her off totally lacked credibility. “If the attack on Dr. Ford was as bad as she says, surely she has a copy of the demands she sent to Brett Kavanaugh or bank documents showing the transfer of a six-figure sum into her account during the ’80s that she could show us. It’s baffling—if he really did something illegal, why didn’t she just demand money for her role in covering up the crime? That’s what any normal person would do.” The president acknowledged that he could see how someone might have difficulty remembering the exact details of their involvement in a six-figure hush money payment made back in the 1980s.
What's sad is that this is a completely plausible scenario.
__________________
Learn how to embed images here

Schmucks gonna schmuck. -Zumi
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-21-2018, 02:42 PM   #5
KeithD
Literotica Guru
 
KeithD's Avatar
 
KeithD is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Key West
Posts: 2,661
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Normal View Post
What's sad is that this is a completely plausible scenario.
Right on. And it was what everyone was immediately thinking--including the hypocritical Trumpettes, I'm sure.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-21-2018, 02:59 PM   #6
BBX50
Literotica Guru
 
BBX50 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 988
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adre View Post
Sure, every fifteen year old girl has that presence of mind. You’re a fucking Yidiot.
really

so then this happens and she tells NO ONE?

tells NO ONE till election yr 2012?

then waits till 2018?


REALLY?
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-21-2018, 03:11 PM   #7
Not Normal
Literotica Guru
 
Not Normal's Avatar
 
Not Normal is offline
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: next to Bluey
Posts: 13,155
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeithD View Post
Right on. And it was what everyone was immediately thinking--including the hypocritical Trumpettes, I'm sure.
Sexual abuse isn't an issue for the Trumpettes. Its like climate change, they don't think it exists.
__________________
Learn how to embed images here

Schmucks gonna schmuck. -Zumi
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-21-2018, 03:16 PM   #8
BBX50
Literotica Guru
 
BBX50 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 988
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Normal View Post
Sexual abuse isn't an issue for the Trumpettes. Its like climate change, they don't think it exists.
Booker

Ellison
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-21-2018, 03:19 PM   #9
BBX50
Literotica Guru
 
BBX50 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 988
if an R did this

what would you say?

__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-21-2018, 03:21 PM   #10
BBX50
Literotica Guru
 
BBX50 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 988
Biden Swims Naked, Upsetting Female Secret Service Agents, Book Claims


https://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/wa...ts-book-claims


Author tells U.S. News the book is well-reported and balanced.
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-21-2018, 03:21 PM   #11
BBX50
Literotica Guru
 
BBX50 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 988
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Normal View Post
Sexual abuse isn't an issue for the Trumpettes. Its like climate change, they don't think it exists.
STFU with this shit you fucked up NIGGER
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-21-2018, 03:35 PM   #12
KeithD
Literotica Guru
 
KeithD's Avatar
 
KeithD is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Key West
Posts: 2,661
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Normal View Post
Sexual abuse isn't an issue for the Trumpettes. Its like climate change, they don't think it exists.
Under the exampled leadership of DonaldGrabEmbythePussy Trump.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-21-2018, 03:39 PM   #13
BBX50
Literotica Guru
 
BBX50 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 988
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeithD View Post
Under the exampled leadership of DonaldGrabEmbythePussy Trump.
Booker

Ellison

Biden
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-21-2018, 03:44 PM   #14
Wrong Element
Gibbest
 
Wrong Element's Avatar
 
Wrong Element is offline
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Hiking the Appalachian Trail
Posts: 21,345
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Normal View Post
What's sad is that this is a completely plausible scenario.

This is a week where someone with firsthand knowledge compared the presidential junk to something named Toad.

The Onion and reality merged a few years ago.
__________________
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-21-2018, 03:45 PM   #15
RobDownSouth
The rain has stopped!
 
RobDownSouth's Avatar
 
RobDownSouth is offline
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Houston
Posts: 58,827
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Normal View Post
What's sad is that this is a completely plausible scenario.
The very best satire often hits close to home.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-21-2018, 03:59 PM   #16
Adre
Literotica Guru
 
Adre is online now
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Lowcountry
Posts: 17,965
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBX50 View Post
Booker

Ellison

Biden
Roy Moore. Nuff said.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-21-2018, 04:00 PM   #17
BBX50
Literotica Guru
 
BBX50 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 988
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adre View Post
Roy Moore. Nuff said.
and HE was ATTACKED for it and LOST.......even Repoz distanced themselves

AND THAT WAS ALL MADE UP AS WELL

what about

Ellison

Booker

Biden?


No one says NUTHIN
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-21-2018, 04:16 PM   #18
KeithD
Literotica Guru
 
KeithD's Avatar
 
KeithD is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Key West
Posts: 2,661
How about that DonaldGrabEmbythePussy Trump?
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:26 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.