The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear ya there. My night is alright. At work and client is sleeping. Makes it hard to stay awake. Can't drink til I'm off.

Understood. But it must be nice to be able to get online at work... :eek: Bright side there.
 
Been better :eek: been worse... Having a good night? Have the elves brought you a drink yet?

I'm sitting here with a Mike's cocktail. Just felt like something simple I guess.




Right now he's so wrapped up in his online gaming I'm not saying what's attracting me. :rolleyes:

It's you guys' age. The only computer game that ever attracted me was Civilization. None have come out since then that caught my interest at all. I am in favor of them as my daughter-in-law works for Blizzard Entertainment so all this world-wide activity keeps her Recession-Proof. However, I don't participate.

Pity I'm too far away to rub your feet. HM is watching Dancing With The Stars on re-run. :rolleyes:
 
Oh yes most def!

I do therapy in a lot of homes who have nurses that watch the patients 24/7. I sometimes think I went into the wrong profession. If I had been a nurse then I could write while the patient was sleeping or something like that. Might not get paid as much for the job itself but I might have my next novel finished by now...:rolleyes: I've left more than one house envious of the nurses online.


It's you guys' age. The only computer game that ever attracted me was Civilization. None have come out since then that caught my interest at all. I am in favor of them as my daughter-in-law works for Blizzard Entertainment so all this world-wide activity keeps her Recession-Proof. However, I don't participate.

Pity I'm too far away to rub your feet. HM is watching Dancing With The Stars on re-run. :rolleyes:

I've never been interested in those kinds of programs. I play the games sometimes but mostly so I could spend time with Slyc doing something he obviously likes. I kinda lost interest when our characters went in different directions. Currently I'm watching Goldfinger...
 
*picks up drink and slips quietly from empty room after saying g'night to the elves slowly cleaning away the days fun*
 
Sending happy good morning vibes to all the naked people, read my story??? Plzzzz? LOL Good morning and have a pleasant day...
 
But I hate sunlight...once the sun goes down I'll go moon bathing if it's warm enough LOL

That's not the 'in the yard' I meant. :rolleyes:

I've got logs to move, a gopher to kill and weeds to pull. I should be about the spring planting but that will have to wait for Spring Break. But right now I'm for a nap!
 
We're off for the night. HM and I are having a combined birthday party. Unfortunately, the rest of the family is coming. It would have been more fun alone . . .
horny.gif
 
Jeez! This place is dead as a sack of rocks. :(

Oh well, back to writing. I'll check in later.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top