Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals > The Playground

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools

Old 06-03-2017, 09:42 PM   #51
TransPunkPrincess
Experienced
 
TransPunkPrincess is offline
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: The swampy wastelands of central Florida
Posts: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiggLeGasm View Post
every couple of months

If calories were not an issue, what size popcorn would you get?
Ugh, popcorn gives me tummyaches. But I'd still get the biggest popcorn they'd let me have, 'cause dammit it's worth it for popcorn.

Can you hear the difference between Sindarin and Quenya?
__________________
While you were busy being heterosexual, I studied the blade
 

Old 06-03-2017, 10:27 PM   #52
lakesailer_mi
Sailing
 
lakesailer_mi's Avatar
 
lakesailer_mi is offline
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 58,760
Quote:
Originally Posted by TransPunkPrincess View Post
Ugh, popcorn gives me tummyaches. But I'd still get the biggest popcorn they'd let me have, 'cause dammit it's worth it for popcorn.

Can you hear the difference between Sindarin and Quenya?
LMAO...well, I've never heard them spoken, so no.

Do you think that the Vulcan - Romulan split was over a girl?
__________________
New Story: Striptease
A good day on the lake is better than a bad day at the office
I came for Eros, but I found Agape
 

Old 06-03-2017, 10:35 PM   #53
Gotham_Central
Just A Little Bit Twisted
 
Gotham_Central is offline
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Central Ohio
Posts: 2,615
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakesailer_mi View Post
LMAO...well, I've never heard them spoken, so no.

Do you think that the Vulcan - Romulan split was over a girl?
Only in the sense that it was a woman who preached logic as the basis for the Vulcan culture going forward.


Which is the cooler Sci-Fi race, the Romulans, the Vorlons or the Kree?
 

Old 06-04-2017, 12:17 AM   #54
GiggLeGasm
June Cleaver Wannabe
 
GiggLeGasm's Avatar
 
GiggLeGasm is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Clevelandish, Ohio... A great place to live; I wouldn't want to vacation here.
Posts: 20,934
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotham_Central View Post
Only in the sense that it was a woman who preached logic as the basis for the Vulcan culture going forward.


Which is the cooler Sci-Fi race, the Romulans, the Vorlons or the Kree?
I have no idea.. Romulans because I have a thing for strong foreheads (?)

What is the next comic book that should come to life in Hollywood?
__________________
I don't swallow. I let it run down my chin in a cheap attempt to look kinky.
 

Old 06-04-2017, 12:28 AM   #55
Gotham_Central
Just A Little Bit Twisted
 
Gotham_Central is offline
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Central Ohio
Posts: 2,615
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiggLeGasm View Post
I have no idea.. Romulans because I have a thing for strong foreheads (?)

What is the next comic book that should come to life in Hollywood?
Cloak and Dagger!
It's a lesser known title, but I think it would update very well!

If you could "write yourself into" (exist as a character in) any TV show, what show would you like to be a regular in?
 

Old 06-04-2017, 12:30 AM   #56
GiggLeGasm
June Cleaver Wannabe
 
GiggLeGasm's Avatar
 
GiggLeGasm is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Clevelandish, Ohio... A great place to live; I wouldn't want to vacation here.
Posts: 20,934
SOAP.. for many reasons

What is the last thing you'll do before you go to bed?
__________________
I don't swallow. I let it run down my chin in a cheap attempt to look kinky.
 

Old 06-04-2017, 12:34 AM   #57
Gotham_Central
Just A Little Bit Twisted
 
Gotham_Central is offline
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Central Ohio
Posts: 2,615
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiggLeGasm View Post
SOAP.. for many reasons

What is the last thing you'll do before you go to bed?
Take off my glasses.

What's the first thing you'll do on waking up?
 

Old 06-04-2017, 12:41 AM   #58
GiggLeGasm
June Cleaver Wannabe
 
GiggLeGasm's Avatar
 
GiggLeGasm is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Clevelandish, Ohio... A great place to live; I wouldn't want to vacation here.
Posts: 20,934
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotham_Central View Post
Take off my glasses.

What's the first thing you'll do on waking up?
I drink about 12 ounces of water

What's the best vacation city if you want to relax?
__________________
I don't swallow. I let it run down my chin in a cheap attempt to look kinky.
 

Old 06-04-2017, 12:55 AM   #59
Gotham_Central
Just A Little Bit Twisted
 
Gotham_Central is offline
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Central Ohio
Posts: 2,615
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiggLeGasm View Post
I drink about 12 ounces of water

What's the best vacation city if you want to relax?
Seattle, Vashon Island, specifically.

Best vacation city for night life?
 

Old 06-04-2017, 01:10 AM   #60
GiggLeGasm
June Cleaver Wannabe
 
GiggLeGasm's Avatar
 
GiggLeGasm is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Clevelandish, Ohio... A great place to live; I wouldn't want to vacation here.
Posts: 20,934
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotham_Central View Post
Seattle, Vashon Island, specifically.

Best vacation city for night life?
I don't know. I've had fun in Miami. I think it depends on what conventions are in town.

What's your favorite thing to eat after dinner?
__________________
I don't swallow. I let it run down my chin in a cheap attempt to look kinky.
 

Old 06-04-2017, 01:14 AM   #61
Gotham_Central
Just A Little Bit Twisted
 
Gotham_Central is offline
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Central Ohio
Posts: 2,615
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiggLeGasm View Post
I don't know. I've had fun in Miami. I think it depends on what conventions are in town.

What's your favorite thing to eat after dinner?
I used to enjoy a nice piece of cheesecake, but now I tend to opt out of the dessert menu.

Same Question
 

Old 06-04-2017, 01:18 AM   #62
GiggLeGasm
June Cleaver Wannabe
 
GiggLeGasm's Avatar
 
GiggLeGasm is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Clevelandish, Ohio... A great place to live; I wouldn't want to vacation here.
Posts: 20,934
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotham_Central View Post
I used to enjoy a nice piece of cheesecake, but now I tend to opt out of the dessert menu.

Same Question
I'm easy..
cherries
berries and cream
a really good piece of chocolate
anything coconut

What is the thing about which you're most passionate?
__________________
I don't swallow. I let it run down my chin in a cheap attempt to look kinky.
 

Old 06-04-2017, 01:19 AM   #63
Gotham_Central
Just A Little Bit Twisted
 
Gotham_Central is offline
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Central Ohio
Posts: 2,615
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiggLeGasm View Post
I'm easy..
cherries
berries and cream
a really good piece of chocolate
anything coconut

What is the thing about which you're most passionate?
Now this is simple, my kids!

Ever had a "come to Jesus" meeting with a principal unwilling to address a problem with a teacher?
 

Old 06-04-2017, 01:20 AM   #64
lacandy
On the deck of the chalet
 
lacandy's Avatar
 
lacandy is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 24,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiggLeGasm View Post
I'm easy..
cherries
berries and cream
a really good piece of chocolate
anything coconut

What is the thing about which you're most passionate?
My kids (like that's a mystery ).

What is the thing that you didn't say yes to that you wish you had?
 

Old 06-04-2017, 01:24 AM   #65
neakman
Doin the Crazy Hand Jive
 
neakman's Avatar
 
neakman is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Over the river and through the Woods ( Damn, being a peeping Tom is hard work)
Posts: 7,475
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacandy View Post
My kids (like that's a mystery ).

What is the thing that you didn't say yes to that you wish you had?
Playing pro baseball.

What sounds genuine to you?
__________________

sometimes I like to clean up
 

Old 06-04-2017, 02:43 AM   #66
lacandy
On the deck of the chalet
 
lacandy's Avatar
 
lacandy is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 24,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by neakman View Post
Playing pro baseball.

What sounds genuine to you?
The things he says to me...his honesty with me. I trust very little, but I trust him.

What's your best childhood memory?
 

Old 06-04-2017, 10:04 AM   #67
GiggLeGasm
June Cleaver Wannabe
 
GiggLeGasm's Avatar
 
GiggLeGasm is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Clevelandish, Ohio... A great place to live; I wouldn't want to vacation here.
Posts: 20,934
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacandy View Post
The things he says to me...his honesty with me. I trust very little, but I trust him.

What's your best childhood memory?
there are too many. young childhood.. my grandma made all of my leotards for dance class. each one had a matching skirt. One time, she sent one in a deep lavender and on the ties of the skirt were little pom-poms.. and there was a coordinating short cape with pom-pom ties.. and it was perfect.
as an older child.. sports, music, work, play.. In high school, there used to be a gentleman who would bring a rose to me every week to Kroger where I was a cashier. I learned one day, when I saw him on television, that he was a master rose gardener.. and I wish that I had taken the time in life to remember who he was and to extend a special thank you. I'm still not sure why he treated me like I was special.

What is one thing you refuse to be practical about?
__________________
I don't swallow. I let it run down my chin in a cheap attempt to look kinky.
 

Old 06-04-2017, 10:19 AM   #68
beachbaby179
pearls go with everything
 
beachbaby179's Avatar
 
beachbaby179 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: East Coast USA
Posts: 20,613
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiggLeGasm View Post
there are too many. young childhood.. my grandma made all of my leotards for dance class. each one had a matching skirt. One time, she sent one in a deep lavender and on the ties of the skirt were little pom-poms.. and there was a coordinating short cape with pom-pom ties.. and it was perfect.
as an older child.. sports, music, work, play.. In high school, there used to be a gentleman who would bring a rose to me every week to Kroger where I was a cashier. I learned one day, when I saw him on television, that he was a master rose gardener.. and I wish that I had taken the time in life to remember who he was and to extend a special thank you. I'm still not sure why he treated me like I was special.

What is one thing you refuse to be practical about?
Gift giving. You will never catch me buying a practical gift.

What's the worst gift you've ever received?
__________________
Since I've given up all hope of our profiles ever being fixed, ignore what it says - this is current:

From NY originally, living in PA. Not close enough to the beach for my liking, although I get there as often as I can. The beach is my happy place.

Recently (VERY recently...) divorced mom of two. They are my life and my

I gladly accept pm's if they are respectful and don't contain a dick pic right out of the gate.
 

Old 06-04-2017, 10:27 AM   #69
lacandy
On the deck of the chalet
 
lacandy's Avatar
 
lacandy is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 24,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbaby179 View Post
Gift giving. You will never catch me buying a practical gift.

What's the worst gift you've ever received?
A diet book from my husband for my birthday less than 6 months after giving birth to 2 kids in less than a year. Who's jealous?

What's the best gift you've ever received?
 

Old 06-04-2017, 10:46 AM   #70
yellow_rose71
Literotica Guru
 
yellow_rose71 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 6,218
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacandy View Post
What's the best gift you've ever received?
The first best gift I received, that I still have, is a photo album after I made a trip to Ireland. I loved meeting family that I had heard so much about and the album brings me right back to that visit.


Whose mind would you most like to read?
 

Old 06-04-2017, 03:45 PM   #71
GiggLeGasm
June Cleaver Wannabe
 
GiggLeGasm's Avatar
 
GiggLeGasm is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Clevelandish, Ohio... A great place to live; I wouldn't want to vacation here.
Posts: 20,934
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow_rose71 View Post
The first best gift I received, that I still have, is a photo album after I made a trip to Ireland. I loved meeting family that I had heard so much about and the album brings me right back to that visit.


Whose mind would you most like to read?
my third son. my little introvert.

if I sent you a momento of your best time on Lit, what would it most likely be?
__________________
I don't swallow. I let it run down my chin in a cheap attempt to look kinky.
 

Old 06-04-2017, 03:47 PM   #72
Gotham_Central
Just A Little Bit Twisted
 
Gotham_Central is offline
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Central Ohio
Posts: 2,615
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiggLeGasm View Post
my third son. my little introvert.

if I sent you a momento of your best time on Lit, what would it most likely be?
A book of laughs, I've had some real belly laughs on Lit.

What brought you to Lit, and what kept you here once you arrived?
 

Old 06-04-2017, 03:59 PM   #73
lacandy
On the deck of the chalet
 
lacandy's Avatar
 
lacandy is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 24,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotham_Central View Post
A book of laughs, I've had some real belly laughs on Lit.

What brought you to Lit, and what kept you here once you arrived?
The same as most everyone else...curiosity and something missing in my life. What keeps me?? Well, now THAT'S a great question...I have no answer...

What is your favorite thread on Lit?
 

Old 06-04-2017, 04:10 PM   #74
Gotham_Central
Just A Little Bit Twisted
 
Gotham_Central is offline
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Central Ohio
Posts: 2,615
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacandy View Post
The same as most everyone else...curiosity and something missing in my life. What keeps me?? Well, now THAT'S a great question...I have no answer...

What is your favorite thread on Lit?
I actual like all the question and Do you/Can you threads.

What thread would you move to start, if you knew it would thrive and be well received?
 

Old 06-04-2017, 05:46 PM   #75
GiggLeGasm
June Cleaver Wannabe
 
GiggLeGasm's Avatar
 
GiggLeGasm is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Clevelandish, Ohio... A great place to live; I wouldn't want to vacation here.
Posts: 20,934
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotham_Central View Post
I actual like all the question and Do you/Can you threads.

What thread would you move to start, if you knew it would thrive and be well received?
none.. the threads reflect the active thought and I kind of like the parry and thrust

If you started a pic thread, what would be featured?
__________________
I don't swallow. I let it run down my chin in a cheap attempt to look kinky.
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:02 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.