Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals > The Playground

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools

Old 06-02-2017, 10:19 PM   #26
walkingeagle
Literotica Guru
 
walkingeagle is offline
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: on a lake
Posts: 86,530
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacandy View Post
No! I am an extremely picky eater...wish I wasn't, but I am

What is your biggest fear?
My pecker falling off!

What is your favorite pie?
__________________
walkingeagle
 

Old 06-02-2017, 10:19 PM   #27
yellow_rose71
Literotica Guru
 
yellow_rose71 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 6,176
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacandy View Post
No! I am an extremely picky eater...wish I wasn't, but I am

What is your biggest fear?
Honestly, that I will Alzheimers disease but I don't let it overwhelm me.

Would being a hermit come easy to you?
 

Old 06-02-2017, 10:20 PM   #28
SeanBurns1975
Literotica Guru
 
SeanBurns1975's Avatar
 
SeanBurns1975 is offline
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,467
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamsubmissive View Post
Getting attacked by a shark.

Do you have a favorite cartoon?
Rabbit of Seville.

What is your favourite cheesy song from the 80's?
__________________
"Quelque douce que soit notre illusion, n'allons pas croire qu'elle puisse Ítre durable."
-Pierre Choderlos de Laclos ; Les liaisons dangereuses (1782)
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1453474 k4'
 

Old 06-02-2017, 10:28 PM   #29
Iamsubmissive
Really Really Experienced
 
Iamsubmissive is offline
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 462
Quote:
Originally Posted by walkingeagle View Post
My pecker falling off!

What is your favorite pie?
Chocolate. ..always chocolate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow_rose71 View Post
Honestly, that I will Alzheimers disease but I don't let it overwhelm me.

Would being a hermit come easy to you?
Yes. I love alone time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanBurns1975 View Post
Rabbit of Seville.

What is your favourite cheesy song from the 80's?
Like a Virgin? Is that 80s?

What's your favorite holiday?
 

Old 06-02-2017, 10:50 PM   #30
Azuldrgon
Striving for Better
 
Azuldrgon's Avatar
 
Azuldrgon is offline
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Between a Sound and a Mountain.
Posts: 53,269
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamsubmissive View Post

What's your favorite holiday?
Christmas....too much fun

What are you drinking tonight?
 

Old 06-02-2017, 10:56 PM   #31
lacandy
On the deck of the chalet
 
lacandy's Avatar
 
lacandy is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 23,326
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuldrgon View Post
Christmas....too much fun

What are you drinking tonight?
Water with flavoring (I'm a good girl)

How long have you been at your current job?
 

Old 06-02-2017, 10:58 PM   #32
Azuldrgon
Striving for Better
 
Azuldrgon's Avatar
 
Azuldrgon is offline
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Between a Sound and a Mountain.
Posts: 53,269
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacandy View Post
Water with flavoring (I'm a good girl)

How long have you been at your current job?
Job 1: a year and a half.
Job 2: four years


How long have you been in your current residence?
 

Old 06-02-2017, 10:59 PM   #33
yellow_rose71
Literotica Guru
 
yellow_rose71 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 6,176
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuldrgon View Post
Job 1: a year and a half.
Job 2: four years


How long have you been in your current residence?

over 20years


Do you like the area you live?
 

Old 06-02-2017, 11:01 PM   #34
lacandy
On the deck of the chalet
 
lacandy's Avatar
 
lacandy is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 23,326
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow_rose71 View Post
over 20years


Do you like the area you live?
I love it. It's been a great place to raise my kids...

What's your dream vacation?
 

Old 06-02-2017, 11:02 PM   #35
SeanBurns1975
Literotica Guru
 
SeanBurns1975's Avatar
 
SeanBurns1975 is offline
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,467
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow_rose71 View Post
over 20years


Do you like the area you live?
Love it.

What is the most memorable thing about your last lover?
__________________
"Quelque douce que soit notre illusion, n'allons pas croire qu'elle puisse Ítre durable."
-Pierre Choderlos de Laclos ; Les liaisons dangereuses (1782)
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1453474 k4'
 

Old 06-02-2017, 11:03 PM   #36
yellow_rose71
Literotica Guru
 
yellow_rose71 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 6,176
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacandy View Post
I love it. It's been a great place to raise my kids...

What's your dream vacation?

Ireland and Norway for my history. And England and Scotland because I want to visit.

Do you vacation in the same places or always visit new places?
 

Old 06-02-2017, 11:10 PM   #37
lacandy
On the deck of the chalet
 
lacandy's Avatar
 
lacandy is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 23,326
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow_rose71 View Post
Ireland and Norway for my history. And England and Scotland because I want to visit.

Do you vacation in the same places or always visit new places?
Last few years it's been the same - we can go cheap

But next few years we are planning different...should be fun!

Did you do "family vacations" as a kid?
 

Old 06-02-2017, 11:11 PM   #38
Iamsubmissive
Really Really Experienced
 
Iamsubmissive is offline
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 462
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanBurns1975 View Post
Love it.

What is the most memorable thing about your last lover?
His beautiful eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow_rose71 View Post
Ireland and Norway for my history. And England and Scotland because I want to visit.

Do you vacation in the same places or always visit new places?
Both. Have a couple places I always return to, but try to go to at least one new place each year

What is one thing you wish you could change about your body?
 

Old 06-02-2017, 11:12 PM   #39
yellow_rose71
Literotica Guru
 
yellow_rose71 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 6,176
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacandy View Post
Last few years it's been the same - we can go cheap

But next few years we are planning different...should be fun!

Did you do "family vacations" as a kid?
We went camping as a family when I was young.

Have you ever stayed in an over the top expensive hotel?
 

Old 06-02-2017, 11:45 PM   #40
TransPunkPrincess
Experienced
 
TransPunkPrincess is offline
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: The swampy wastelands of central Florida
Posts: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow_rose71 View Post
We went camping as a family when I was young.

Have you ever stayed in an over the top expensive hotel?
Eh, once when I was a v. little kid; I don't really count it because I don't remember it that well.

How many languages do you speak?
__________________
While you were busy being heterosexual, I studied the blade
 

Old 06-03-2017, 12:36 AM   #41
lacandy
On the deck of the chalet
 
lacandy's Avatar
 
lacandy is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 23,326
Quote:
Originally Posted by TransPunkPrincess View Post
Eh, once when I was a v. little kid; I don't really count it because I don't remember it that well.

How many languages do you speak?
English, French, and child whining....

What's your favorite dessert?
 

Old 06-03-2017, 09:36 AM   #42
papadoc19
Good at keeping secrets..
 
papadoc19's Avatar
 
papadoc19 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Georgia
Posts: 148,732
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacandy View Post
English, French, and child whining....

What's your favorite dessert?
Mississippi Mud Pie

What is your ideal vacation spot?
 

Old 06-03-2017, 11:13 AM   #43
lakesailer_mi
Sailing
 
lakesailer_mi's Avatar
 
lakesailer_mi is offline
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 58,601
Quote:
Originally Posted by papadoc19 View Post
Mississippi Mud Pie

What is your ideal vacation spot?
Somewhere I've never been with cool stuff to see and do.

What was the best vacation of your life?
__________________
New Story: Striptease
A good day on the lake is better than a bad day at the office
I came for Eros, but I found Agape
 

Old 06-03-2017, 12:14 PM   #44
GiggLeGasm
June Cleaver Wannabe
 
GiggLeGasm's Avatar
 
GiggLeGasm is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Clevelandish, Ohio... A great place to live; I wouldn't want to vacation here.
Posts: 20,321
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakesailer_mi View Post
Somewhere I've never been with cool stuff to see and do.

What was the best vacation of your life?
Last summer.. I took 3 weeks (almost), each with someone very special in very different ways.. it was like every bit of me was recreated.. and lovely.

what is the most human thing you've witnessed this week?
__________________
I don't swallow. I let it run down my chin in a cheap attempt to look kinky.
 

Old 06-03-2017, 04:44 PM   #45
lakesailer_mi
Sailing
 
lakesailer_mi's Avatar
 
lakesailer_mi is offline
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 58,601
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiggLeGasm View Post
Last summer.. I took 3 weeks (almost), each with someone very special in very different ways.. it was like every bit of me was recreated.. and lovely.

what is the most human thing you've witnessed this week?
Hmmm....I haven't actually interacted with too many people this week.

A friend of mine has been having some virtigo issues. She thought she was doing better. She has a long commute and starting feeling worse again at work. Her boss drove her home.

What did you have for dinner friday night?
__________________
New Story: Striptease
A good day on the lake is better than a bad day at the office
I came for Eros, but I found Agape
 

Old 06-03-2017, 05:11 PM   #46
Mollie_F
~ ♡ ~
 
Mollie_F's Avatar
 
Mollie_F is offline
Join Date: May 2011
Location: in the reef
Posts: 15,922
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakesailer_mi View Post
Hmmm....I haven't actually interacted with too many people this week.

A friend of mine has been having some virtigo issues. She thought she was doing better. She has a long commute and starting feeling worse again at work. Her boss drove her home.

What did you have for dinner friday night?
Curry, nomnomnom.

What is your favourite thing to cook?
__________________

White noon, my legs dangling from the burnt rock under the lighthouse, eyes closed,
in the midst of the commotion of whirling waves, these are the words I heard.
~ Mitsuharu Kaneko
 

Old 06-03-2017, 05:14 PM   #47
lakesailer_mi
Sailing
 
lakesailer_mi's Avatar
 
lakesailer_mi is offline
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 58,601
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mollie_F View Post
Curry, nomnomnom.

What is your favourite thing to cook?
Bacon.

Well, making breakfast in general. I make a pretty good omelette. And I do OK with poaching eggs.

What is your favorite breakfast? (BESIDES DONUTS! )
__________________
New Story: Striptease
A good day on the lake is better than a bad day at the office
I came for Eros, but I found Agape
 

Old 06-03-2017, 05:29 PM   #48
done_got_old
Literotica Guru
 
done_got_old's Avatar
 
done_got_old is offline
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Lickadick
Posts: 217,427
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakesailer_mi View Post
Bacon.

Well, making breakfast in general. I make a pretty good omelette. And I do OK with poaching eggs.

What is your favorite breakfast? (BESIDES DONUTS! )
cereal

What is your favorite cereal?
__________________
The only reason that I talk to myself is because that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

In dog years I'm dead!


 

Old 06-03-2017, 05:30 PM   #49
lakesailer_mi
Sailing
 
lakesailer_mi's Avatar
 
lakesailer_mi is offline
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 58,601
Quote:
Originally Posted by done_got_old View Post
cereal

What is your favorite cereal?
Peanut Butter Captain Crunch!

How often do you see a movie in the theater?
__________________
New Story: Striptease
A good day on the lake is better than a bad day at the office
I came for Eros, but I found Agape
 

Old 06-03-2017, 08:37 PM   #50
GiggLeGasm
June Cleaver Wannabe
 
GiggLeGasm's Avatar
 
GiggLeGasm is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Clevelandish, Ohio... A great place to live; I wouldn't want to vacation here.
Posts: 20,321
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakesailer_mi View Post
Peanut Butter Captain Crunch!

How often do you see a movie in the theater?
every couple of months

If calories were not an issue, what size popcorn would you get?
__________________
I don't swallow. I let it run down my chin in a cheap attempt to look kinky.
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:06 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.