What Are You Thinking Riiiiiiiiiiiight....NOW!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking I am very very cold and tired ya know the norm for me...
 
That back door Bella has great tits and Vibes has a great ass....... I'm tired and I need sleep
 
Thinking of taking a sick day. Its cold and raining and I'm already feel like I'm getting a cold.
 
I'm thinking why do the zombies in Minecraft make a sound when they die that sound like Hi There.
 
you would think!

I'm thinking, 'is Des throwing gang signs in his new AV?'

Do you know, someone else asked me if they are peace signs? Different minds...

They are purely accidental. But, like any new-formed cult, the symbolism of Des' AV can be interpreted in many different ways before the ONE TRUE MEANING is found and everyone else is burned as a heretic.
 
Do you know, someone else asked me if they are peace signs? Different minds...

They are purely accidental. But, like any new-formed cult, the symbolism of Des' AV can be interpreted in many different ways before the ONE TRUE MEANING is found and everyone else is burned as a heretic.

I was thinking maybe you had a problem knowing what to do with your hands, à la Ricky Bobby ;)

http://youtu.be/QqhkdHlCHLk
 
How great that sandwich of left over turkey with miracle whip is gonna taste tomorrow. :D
 
I was thinking maybe you had a problem knowing what to do with your hands, à la Ricky Bobby ;)

http://youtu.be/QqhkdHlCHLk

You need to be careful with these heresies, Bella. You're throwing them out like a grinder throws off sparks.

Current foremost theory is that they are a kind of semaphore, but the signals are as yet uninterpretable.

And right now I am thinking how I am going to get everything done today.
 
How I managed to have a calm day at work and sit and write one of the best pieces of poetry?!
 
How glad I am that in my first year out of retail I managed to skip black Friday completely and how much I hope that everyone on the other side of the counter got through it alright!
 
I am so tired of people making promises to me and then not following through with them...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top