Folding Panties?

Nope, I just throw them in their drawer, unfolded. But I'm not an orderly person in that way, and I'd rather spend my time on folding my kiddo's clothes so I can find them and doing other things. That's my personal preference.

It sounds like this is a personal preference for your wife. She may have grown up with strict standards on being orderly, or perhaps she grew up in a chaotic environment and feels the need to create order around herself. I'd suggest simply folding her panties as she prefers or compromise by setting them aside for her to fold how she likes (you'd discuss such a compromise beforehand, so she doesn't feel slighted). I wouldn't worry about--or relay--what other women do, I'd just accept it as something between a preference and idiosyncrasy/quirk (we all have them!) and roll with it or compromise. If having folded panties makes your wife happy, you're going to benefit from that peace and happiness, correct?
 
why would you bother to fight over something as stupid as folding panties?

If she wants her panties to be folded, they should be folded.
 
I fold mine LOL that way they take up less space and they are organized. I like to keep my closet pretty organized.
 
Yeah you gotta fold them so you can find the right ones!! I get it.
 
Im not sure if this is the right place to post this, so mods please feel free to move this if needed.

I just have a question to all the women here.

Do you fold your panties/thongs/g-strings/c-strings/whatever you use to cover your puss? Im only asking because my wife, yes i have one, insists on folding her panties after we do laundry and i find it unnecessary and it has led to some small fights. I don't see the point in folding something so small. Im not sure why wrinkles would be a problem since they always are snug on the body. Cant remember the last time i saw panties with wrinkles.

Thoughts?

My friend, if that's the worst and only problem and incompatibility that you have with your wife, you are a blessed man and should thank God everyday.
 
Ocd?

I always fold mine, sides in first, then in half, so the front shows on top in my panty drawer. If I didn't, the whole world order might collapse and we'd all burn in the fires of anarchy :) Besides, I love seeing the cute lil bows in the middle of the waistband.
 
I have a few pairs and yeah, I just throw them in a drawer. lol
 
In my household, all panties, briefs, boxers, thongs, trunks etc are carefully folded for storage. Why?

1) space efficiency
2) ease of finding
3) habitual OCD
 
Yes, I fold mine very neatly after first examining them for any signs of "improper behavior". I love touching and looking at sexy lingerie.
 
There are a few things here.

I assume she has panties of different sizes, so if she is folding some of them, it's probably easier to just fold all of them.

I fold my panties because it does take up less space than just throwing them in a drawer, and makes finding specific pairs easier.
 
I always fold mine, sides in first, then in half, so the front shows on top in my panty drawer. If I didn't, the whole world order might collapse and we'd all burn in the fires of anarchy :) Besides, I love seeing the cute lil bows in the middle of the waistband.

100% agree with Marci. :D
 
When doing laundry I lay them flat. I don't bother folding them. It's just easier, I take them off the drying rack and just lay them flat on top of one another. Then I move the whole flat pile to my drawer. ^_^ Easy.
 
I fold my panties. I don't like looking in the drawer and seeing them all clumped up. Much easier to find the pair I want to wear each day with them folded. Slips and camisoles need to be folded too. I cannot understand why that would be something to fight about though.
 
I have a panty fetish, and it turns me on to think that your wife is taking such great care of them. Plus, it would make viewing and selecting them for me much easier:) lol
 
Back
Top