Siblings Incest but with a twist

CFMB_fan

Literotica Guru
A couple of years ago, I saw two siblings (around 17/18 and 16/17?) going round an old Monastery here in the UK. The two were obviously having a good time, despite the slightly unusual circumstances...

He was clearly suffering some form of disability and was in an electric wheel chair...

This developed into a strange scenario...

The younger brother is suffering from a degenerative condition such as Duchenne muscular dystrophy, which is normally fatal from the late teens onwards.

Consequently as he reaches puberty, the brother is wheel chair bound, and so is less attractive to females...

As his condition gets worse, the chances are he will die a virgin....

Does his sister help him?

What about this premise:

Jenny was the hottest & most popular girl in high school. A year after high school, she was in a car accident & became a paraplegic.

She quickly noticed that guys stopped asking asking her out and fawned over her as she had grown accustomed to in high school. And worse, she was afraid that she wouldn't enjoy sex as much as she did pre-accident due to the numbness in her lower extremities. It got to the point that she asked her little brother for a favor.

Calvin, was the opposite of his older sister. Shy and awkward, he was thankful for the one friend that he did have.

Jenny explained her fears about not being able to experience pleasure from sex and she asked her little brother for help. At first Cal, being completely naive, didn't realize what she was asking for until she spelled it out for him.

He was reluctant due to the incestuousness of the favor and because he was a virgin but she eventually convinced him.

She was shocked to find out that her little brother was packing some serious cock in his corduroys. It was the longest cock she's ever seen (and she's seen a lot). She manages to have an orgasm from traditional sex but notices that it took a lot more time due to the numbness.

Cal suggests trying anal as well while they were at it. His older sister had tried it a couple times with boyfriends & it had always been to painful to enjoy but she agrees to try with Cal. She quickly realizes that the partial amount of numbness was actually a benefit to her. She barely felt any pain and she really got some serious sexual pleasure as her little brother bottomed out with some deep dick action. She was surprised when her little brother made her have a massive squirting orgasm; a first for her!

Cal thought this was going to be a one time thing but Jenny can't stop thinking about her little brother's huge rod. He was ashamed about what they did but he can't stop thinking that the chances of sleeping with a girl that's as hot as his sister were pretty much zero.

He was in a conundrum.

What about this premise:

Jenny was the hottest & most popular girl in high school. A year after high school, she was in a car accident & became a paraplegic.

She quickly noticed that guys stopped asking asking her out and fawned over her as she had grown accustomed to in high school. And worse, she was afraid that she wouldn't enjoy sex as much as she did pre-accident due to the numbness in her lower extremities. It got to the point that she asked her little brother for a favor.

Calvin, was the opposite of his older sister. Shy and awkward, he was thankful for the one friend that he did have.

Jenny explained her fears about not being able to experience pleasure from sex and she asked her little brother for help. At first Cal, being completely naive, didn't realize what she was asking for until she spelled it out for him.

He was reluctant due to the incestuousness of the favor and because he was a virgin but she eventually convinced him.

She was shocked to find out that her little brother was packing some serious cock in his corduroys. It was the longest cock she's ever seen (and she's seen a lot). She manages to have an orgasm from traditional sex but notices that it took a lot more time due to the numbness.

Cal suggests trying anal as well while they were at it. His older sister had tried it a couple times with boyfriends & it had always been to painful to enjoy but she agrees to try with Cal. She quickly realizes that the partial amount of numbness was actually a benefit to her. She barely felt any pain and she really got some serious sexual pleasure as her little brother bottomed out with some deep dick action. She was surprised when her little brother made her have a massive squirting orgasm; a first for her!

Cal thought this was going to be a one time thing but Jenny can't stop thinking about her little brother's huge rod. He was ashamed about what they did but he can't stop thinking that the chances of sleeping with a girl that's as hot as his sister were pretty much zero.

He was in a conundrum.

I like it...

Maybe I should do something with my draft of this idea?

~ XXXXX ~

He put his laptop to sleep, before he closed his eyes in the darkness of his room, the only light was the LED display of his bedside clock, and the orange neon light from the street outside. He was aroused, frustrated and lonely.

But he chose to forget about reality as he played back the xhamster video in his mind, about the alleged young teen sucking her boyfriend. She resembled Melissa in part, a family friend and the younger sister of Kim’s best friend Fiona. Melissa was about six months older than himself, but they were together in the school year. Kim and Fiona were born hours apart in the same hospital, and through their maternity training and beyond, their mothers, and fathers had become good friends; a friendship between the parents that was stronger now than it was almost 20 years ago. [/snippet]

["Rough draft" reduced to two paragraphs per forum rule #10...

Please do not post story submissions to the forums.*You may post short snippets (less than 3 paragraphs or so) for discussion, but please post your full stories*to the story side.]

Last edited by a moderator:
As his condition gets worse, the chances are he will die a virgin....

Does his sister help him?

Well, the story can't discuss his sexual frustration as a virgin. Nor his desires. Sister can't fuck him until he's 18. (Or she's 18 and he's 19...)

Well, the story can't discuss his sexual frustration as a virgin. Nor his desires. Sister can't fuck him until he's 18. (Or she's 18 and he's 19...)

Jenny's 19 & her little brother Calvin is an 18-year-old senior in high school.

Jenny's 19 & her little brother Calvin is an 18-year-old senior in high school.

Smiles

This is something I will have to remember, the age of consent in the UK and Europe is some what lower than in other countries around the globe, though my story post didnt have an age.

Anyway maybe I should get my story edited and posted....... hummmmmmmm

Just to clarify, yes it did. That's what brought me here reminding you of Lit's age rule.

A couple of years ago, I saw two siblings (around 17/18 and 16/17?) going round an old Monastery here in the UK.

Back