My first newspaper interview went live recently...

Exakta66

Virgin
Joined
Jun 1, 2009
Posts
9
Just thought I'd mention that my first ever newspaper interview went live recently, and here's the link to the online edition...I stuck it in the poetry section since I seem to be getting most known for that...it does mention that I write erotica in the article though...no secret there...

"South Amboy poet Alan W. Jankowski is interviewed by Jacqueline Durett in the latest issue of the Suburban. In it he talks about his latest book, his 9/11 poem that has garnered so much attention, and his future writing plans."

http://sub.gmnews.com/news/2012-09-...sident_finds_world_of_exposure_on_the_In.html
 
read your bio, you will not publish as extra66 because it is a registered trademark,
it is a camera, i suppose if you were doing voyeur porn, there might be some confusion in the marketplace that is what TM's are about.
1201 is an industrial cleaner, and even though from time to time i do try to clean up some of the sloppy thinking around here, we've decided not to go after each other.

if you changed your name to apple67 and started writing iPorn, expect a letter.
fwiw
 
read your bio, you will not publish as extra66 because it is a registered trademark,
it is a camera,

That's funny, not sure where in my bio I wrote that...but yeah, when I started trying to get stuff published in September, 2010 I did a search, and sure enough...Exakta is an active registered trademark of Jos. Schneider Co. in W. Germany...I started using the name DirtyMartini in October, 2010 for erotica stuff...the name was suggested by my girlfriend...

Of course...you can't go wrong using your real name...you don't have to worry about getting sued for trademark infringement that way...

But yeah, I had been using the Exakta66 name for about ten years on various sites before I started writing in 2009...I collect Exakta cameras, so it seemed like the thing to do to use that name in writing...at the time, stuff like publishing never occurred to me...ah, live and learn...
 
Howdy, neighbor. Never went to that library, but I have often gotten on the train at the Edison station. At the tail end of the track, in the springtime, there is some tiny flower there that blooms so sweetly: lovely smell of pineapple. I always wondered what that was.
 
Hi, my friend, congratulations!
I mean I am from China and have talked to you for a while, so you know who I am.
But keep it just between you and me.
I have learnt a lot from the dialogues of you all, thanks.
 
Back
Top