Rp [aim/gmail] Fwb Needed For Mwf

One more bump before I give up forever. Looking for M or F roleplayers who enjoy the realistic, adult, modern genre and have AIM or Gmail.

Thanks.
 
Hi,

I'm definitely interested in the things you listed, and I'm around the same age as you. Gmail is great, and I definitely want to explore some things with you. I'm open minded too, and would love try some new RP this way.

Well, let me know. Best of luck either way!
 
Good afternoon/evening. I do hereby proclaim myself interested in answering your request. (One line!) I am a 46 year old man from New York. (2 lines!) I have the requested online services you request and can provide via private message. (3rd line!) I am quite happy to just chat with you about anything, though of course my presence here on this site is for the hope of things for a sexual nature. (4th line!). But I genuinely like to chat so it does not have to be a situation of, Hi...so are you horny type of thing. (5th line!) I like to ease into discussions like that, and I like to have a laugh, find out about each other (as much as one is willing to share anonymously on the interweb) AND have some fun. (6th line!) So if I have met your initial criteria, please feel free to answer back or send me a PM and I hope you don't mind my little joke with the lines, but I wanted to prove that some of us actually DO read these posts!

Cheers
 
Hi there, 43 yr old uk guy, into mature involved rp with meaning and depth. Find the story as stimulating as the erotic parts, the build and the character development as interesting as the payoff lol

Can really only use email or kik
 
Back
Top