Finally: Intelligent Life Proven To Exist at Roswell

bigsly

Literotica Guru
ROSWELL, New Mexico, March 15, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) – The City Council of Roswell, New Mexico passed a resolution Thursday declaring its jurisdiction to be in support of “fetal life,” something local pro-life activists say makes Roswell a “sanctuary city for the unborn.”

In a seven-to-one vote, with one council member abstaining, the City Council passed Resolution 19-28, which declares “that innocent human life, including fetal life, must always be protected and that Society must protect those who cannot protect themselves.”

The resolution also states that the City Council declares “its opposition to any diminution by the New Mexico Legislature of the limitations on abortion” and “honors the rights of healthcare providers to object on moral grounds to performing abortions and opposes any regulation or law seeking to violate that right.”

...The Roswell resolution cites the Declaration of Independence’s listing of life as the first unalienable right. It also cites a paper from the American College of Pediatricians stating:

The predominance of human biological research confirms that human life begins at conception-fertilization. At fertilization, the human being emerges as a whole, genetically distinct, individuated zygotic living human organism, a member of the species Homo sapiens, needing only the proper environment to grow and develop. The difference between the individual in its adult state and in its zygotic state is one of form, not nature.

“The protection of human life is important to the people of the City of Roswell,” the resolution says.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/new-mexico-town-becomes-sanctuary-city-for-the-unborn

You should adopt every crack baby.

I don't see the logic of that argument. Ya'll try to use it though. These are the same people that champion the rights of abandoned pets but could give a fuck about abandoned babies.

I don't see the logic of that argument. Ya'll try to use it though. These are the same people that champion the rights of abandoned pets but could give a fuck about abandoned babies.

Abandoned pets should be made in to fertilizer for people food.

Don't conflate me with any label.

But...the argument is valid. Unwanted pregnancies that are terminated very early hurt no one.

But the people who scream "murder!" are almost always unwilling to adopt.

Abandoned pets should be made in to fertilizer for people food.

Don't conflate me with any label.

But...the argument is valid. Unwanted pregnancies that are terminated very early hurt no one.

But the people who scream "murder!" are almost always unwilling to adopt.

Don't you go conflating me. :)

Don't you go conflating me. :)

You are right about the PETA freaks, though.

They care more about pets than people.

Back to topic:

An 18 yr old drug addicted stripper gets knocked up.

She want nothing to do with the baby. The idea disgusts her.

By all means, force her by legislation to carry to full term and eventually create a new criminal.

:devil:

You are right about the PETA freaks, though.

They care more about pets than people.

Back to topic:

An 18 yr old drug addicted stripper gets knocked up.

She want nothing to do with the baby. The idea disgusts her.

By all means, force her by legislation to carry to full term and eventually create a new criminal.

:devil:

In that scenario, which person deserves to live and which to die?

I know you're smarter than this.

You know the statistics of late term abortions, and why they sometimes have to be carried out in emergency situations.

Can you imagine the trauma to the mothers who have to make this grim decision?

No, you cannot.

I know full well the trauma that falls on mothers that have to make that decision. I was there in the hospital when one of my younger sisters made the decision because it was going to cost her her own life. But every situation isn’t the same.

I know full well the trauma that falls on mothers that have to make that decision. I was there in the hospital when one of my younger sisters made the decision because it was going to cost her her own life. But every situation isn’t the same.

So? Outlaw the procedure completely?

Is there always room for abuse? Of course.

Funny how the anti abortion crowd is fully for the death penalty.

Even with the thousands of murders (ahem executions) based on faulty evidence and subsequently found to be unjust.

Oh well.

Back