Justa Redux. Still nothing to see, is a redux ever better than the original

So why are you reading this thread

• I didn't know what I was opening, and now I am backing away slowly, never to return

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I lurk, she is one crazy ass bitch, but she still turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 19 10.2%
  • I participate, she is one crazy ass bitch, but she still turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • I lurk, she is fucking hilarious, and also turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 104 55.9%
  • I participate, she is fucking hilarious, and also turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 39 21.0%
  • Not turned on, but come because that bitch is fucking hilarious

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Shut up with the poll, I am busy with my pole.

Votes: 12 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
so happy monday. obviously that means a movie in Justa's world.

This week I learned that there are people with fetishes for actually watching women write on their tits. I had no idea. I love when I learn something new on lit

so here.

or the video.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xx54tdttemk49jj/V_20190216_0927502.mp4?dl=0

I view it on as a piece on the statement of life, regarding the entanglement of desires versus washing away our sins. Or maybe I am just really bored and the shower is one of the few places I manage a little alone time.
Morning busty lady, I just learned almost anything you do with your body is my fetish....I did say almost anything :nana:

Loved the ass,side boob face pic :rose:

Must say you have an impressive talent for writing upside down, not sure there is room for all who want to take you up in the offer, and how would you cope with the log jamb?

What and ruin the mystic, never sexy lady! :)

You just keep ranting and sharing that sexy body of yours:rose:

Last edited:
i'd love to...when & where?

east bumblefuck redneck florida. we have a kick ass flea market in the next town over, like 200 people live in that town lol

Must say you have an impressive talent for writing upside down, not sure there is room for all who want to take you up in the offer, and how would you cope with the log jamb?

thank you. upsidedown is way easier than using a mirror in my opinion. and well I adapt and improvise well, so I would figure it out

What and ruin the mystic, never sexy lady! :)

You just keep ranting and sharing that sexy body of yours:rose:

well, I will figure it out someday. and thanks, I will try to enact some sort of word to image quota, though I am not really sure if I post too many words or too many images lol

Very hot & sexy movie

thank you. who knew crayola was so much fun.

This week I learned that there are people with fetishes for actually watching women write on their tits. I had no idea. I love when I learn something new on lit

so here.

or the video.

I view it on as a piece on the statement of life, regarding the entanglement of desires versus washing away our sins. Or maybe I am just really bored and the shower is one of the few places I manage a little alone time.

It might just be me, but I was thinking of putting something in MY hand and trying to write on those breasts....might not be as colorful though...;)

...This week I learned that there are people with fetishes for actually watching women write on their tits. I had no idea. I love when I learn something new on lit

so here.

That's very impressive. I'm just wondering what would happen if you forgot to wash it off and then went out wearing a low cut top.

Justa its a pic thread you can never post too many pics and I can get others to agree with that.

As for words well they are FUN a mental.....bad pun but its done. :nana: :kiss:

What on Earth is going on with men? You’re the second smoking hot momma I’ve read of today who isn’t appreciated by her fella... ffs... I’m about as straight as they come, and I’d go gay for both of you...:heart:

20+ years together or not, he needs to sort himself out, or rather, he needs to sort you out, x

Also - don’t throw French fries... there are heavier items surely... :cattail:

The last time I turned my wife down was back in November. It was preemptive, and due entirely to the fact that my back was messed up. Any other time I’m already naked by the time she says “let’s fuck!”

so here.

or the video.

I had sort of lost track of you and was happy to find your thread again... Very nice scrolling through and catching up... You are one fun lady, always great to read your comments and of course look at your beautiful pics... and as for this offer... I would happily volunteer and would spend hours enjoying those amazing breasts....:rose::kiss::rose:

It might just be me, but I was thinking of putting something in MY hand and trying to write on those breasts....might not be as colorful though...;)

well that would be way more fun than crayola

That's very impressive. I'm just wondering what would happen if you forgot to wash it off and then went out wearing a low cut top.

lol, honestly just laughter. I do so much screwed up shit all the time, it wouldn't be abnormal

Justa its a pic thread you can never post too many pics and I can get others to agree with that.

As for words well they are FUN a mental.....bad pun but its done. :nana: :kiss:

well thanks, glad to hear I don't overshare, either with nudity or words lol. and I love bad punning

The last time I turned my wife down was back in November. It was preemptive, and due entirely to the fact that my back was messed up. Any other time I’m already naked by the time she says “let’s fuck!”

lol. you get undressed fast.

I had sort of lost track of you and was happy to find your thread again... Very nice scrolling through and catching up... You are one fun lady, always great to read your comments and of course look at your beautiful pics... and as for this offer... I would happily volunteer and would spend hours enjoying those amazing breasts....:rose::kiss::rose:

ah yes, I am still rambling away. glad you are enjoying catch up. and thank you

I, too, did not know that.
Huh, learn something new everyday.
And I do enjoy learning new things... ;)

yes, it is exactly like learning some guys think it is really fucking hot to suck your own nipples. First time someone asked me if I could, like yeah, duh, of course I can, obviously, why don't you ask me if I can lick my elbow, that is way tougher. (side note, maybe I should start asking men if they can lick their eyebrows)

Anyway, I have been asked to write things as like dominance play, but they just want to see the final result, and that you followed instructions. I didn't realize people like to actually watch the writing. And not like that isn't a super easy one too. I like easy lol.

so here.

or the video.

You're really good at writing from right to left ;)

So side note, state of Florida sent me a $2 bill. When you pass through tolls, you can have them bill you based on plate. I never hit a toll booth unless going to south florida. Anyway just received the bill....from april. And no not lost in the mail, just sent. Wow.

From last April???? Jesus, that government shutdown was retroactive, lol.

Never considered it a turn on when a woman writes on her tits, but now watching it...i can see it. Probably a bigger turn on for the guys if it's their name. I'm just happy looking at them....thanks for the gratuitous display. :kiss:

I love catching up with your thread!!! I find myself alternately feeling like I am in a comedy club and a wonderful erotic dream! You are gorgeous and sexy and hilarious! :devil::rose::rose:

From last April???? Jesus, that government shutdown was retroactive, lol.

Never considered it a turn on when a woman writes on her tits, but now watching it...i can see it. Probably a bigger turn on for the guys if it's their name. I'm just happy looking at them....thanks for the gratuitous display. :kiss:

lol. Yeah sometimes I wonder about out state government. 10 months to receive a bill.

and oh, let me see, years ago, I had applied and interviewed for a state job. I then heard nothing, ok so they went with someone else. Over a year later they called me to extend an offer. over a year from interview to offer.

Then there was my father in law. he was recently out of jail and on probation when he passed away. don't get me started on just trying to get information on that, his friend had called an ambulance for him, but could get not information from the hospital, but they wouldn't talk to hubby over the phone either. I finally found someone who didn't exactly know what they were doing, who was willing to confirm he wasn't there, and when I asked when he left, they told me he was transferred to the county coroner office 2 days prior, so at least that was an update on his condition.

Anyway, months and months later, that county's law enforcement contacts us, because he has now escalated to a high position on the fugitive list due to his violation of his probation because he stopped showing up from his probation meetings (because dead). The police were now trying to track him down but not having any luck finding him at listed addresses. Thus they tried to see if he might be with us, or if we know where he is, so they could arrest him. So yeah, "um sorry guys, he is dead." "Are you sure?" "well um, it was your county coroners office who autopsied him, so if he wasn't when he arrived, he sure left that way". They did stop trying to arrest him through us after that though.

so yeah 10 months to receive a $2 bill, 17 months to extend a job offer, and police running all over town to find a man who has been dead for over a year, who died and was autopsied like 4 miles away from where they started.

yeah I wonder about our state and county offices sometimes.

well happy tuesday. T is for titties, but I am slacking. work and domestic shit. there is always time for cube boob though

have a great tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back