Black female at "skin head" party

Freckles4

Experienced
When I was in high school a friend of mine(white) invited me to go to a New Years Eve party (house party) with her and her new boyfriend. Mutual friends told me her boyfriend and the group he hung out with considered themselves a skin heads. She assured me that was not true. Initially there were no issues, besides some unsettling glances thrown our way. I was probably more aware of it than her and her boyfriend.

After the drinks started flowing apparently inhibitions were lowered. From the kitchen, we could see there was a commotion between a few of the guys in the living room. Two guys were kind of holding another guy back and telling him to calm down. The guy being held back shouted -why the fuck should I calm down, what is that nigger doing here?!!- My girlfriend immediately became upset and started yelling at the guy, her boyfriend was telling her to calm down. My friend told her boyfriend she would leave if the other guy wasn't made to leave. Apparently her boyfriend was one of the alpha's of the group and he told her he'd go talk to him.

After he spoke to the guy, he came over to me and asked to speak to me in private. I was nervous about it but agreed. He took me over to the stairs that led to the basement and we sat there. He apologized to me and starting telling me why he had the beliefs he does. We were interrupted a few times by people going outside to smoke as the back door was next to the basement stairs. So, he asked me to go in the basement with him to continue talking. I was still feeling uneasy about be alone with him but excited-sexually- at the same time. We went down stairs and continued talking. He asked me to give him a hug to prove I had forgiven him. I agreed. When he hugged me he squeezed me to his chest and lifted me off my feel. When he put me down he continued to hug me asking if I was sure I was ok. The whole time my breasts were pressed against his chest. The mixture of and anxiety and arousal was something I don't know how to describe. Anyway, someone started to come downstairs and he let me go. It was a friend of his who jokingly (I think) started giving him a hard time about being alone with me. He thanked for listening and headed back upstairs.

A group of us ended up spending the night there on a huge sectional in the basement. Somehow he ended up laying next to me. At some point during the night I felt his hand brush against my ass and it ended up resting on my hip. My back was to him...he was facing me-when I turned to look at him, he was "sleeping". I wanted so badly for him to continue touching me or to feel a bulge in his jeans against my ass. I would have pretended to still be asleep if that was what it took for him to explore my body!! Lol Especially knowing there were other people sleeping near us who wouldn't approve.

The idea of disrupting a person's beliefs due to an internal conflict that my presence was the catalyst to.....is thrilling to me. Gives me a feeling of power over someone who seeks to oppress people like me. This man started the night calling me a nigger and being offended I was in his presence but ended up being sexually attracted to me. Maybe he had always been attracted to black women but afraid or ashamed to show it...due to his beliefs about white supremacy...fear of being judged by his peers? Struggling internally with his beliefs and his sexual desires which don't match....It's really no different than a guy who trashes gay men but secretly desires them.

My fantasies about his urgency to fulfill his desires is what really gets my juices flowing. Can you imagine wanting something so badly, but denying yourself...the would have to be some of the most passionate sex. Maybe it would be angry sex...angry about his lust and/or angry about not being able to stop himself from acting on it.

Last edited:
The day I deleted it there didn't seem to be any interest...I was worried it was too taboo.... Since you knew I deleted it, you must have read it...too taboo?

I deleted most of what I wrote but long story short.....I experienced a range of emotions that night. I've been exposed to varying levels of racism every since I can remember so most of the emotions associated with it were not new to me. Being turned on by it was unexpected and stuck with me.

The day I deleted it there didn't seem to be any interest...I was worried it was too taboo.... Since you knew I deleted it, you must have read it...too taboo?

No, it wasn't too taboo. :) There's just never a guarantee that someone will pick up an idea here, sadly. Ya just have to be patient. Sometimes trying your hand at writing can help, too. There's an editors forum where people can help edit.

No, it wasn't too taboo. :) There's just never a guarantee that someone will pick up an idea here, sadly. Ya just have to be patient. Sometimes trying your hand at writing can help, too. There's an editors forum where people can help edit.

It also happens that an idea from here often has to germinate (marinate...) in the mind of a writer alongside other ideas before a story gels.

An experiece I had in high school...
I just registered and my first look at this forum found your post on top. I registered in preparation to submitting a story of my own... I'm still proofing it. As in your story, the female is a black teenage interacting with a white male. Though I suspect your female is submissive while mine is dominant, the coincidence prompted a response to our post.

I hope you will re-post the rest of your idea.

Also, when I do post my story (tentatively 'Vive La Difference'), I would be interested in your opinion of it.

Last edited:
It blows my mind that a black woman would get wet thinking about having a prejudiced skinhead. Then again, there was a musical number in "Earth Girls Are Easy" titled, "I Like 'em Big and Stupid". I guess I should learn to live with the fact there are some women I just have no chance of understanding.

Thank you, I might try that...

It blows my mind that a black woman would get wet thinking about having a prejudiced skinhead. Then again, there was a musical number in "Earth Girls Are Easy" titled, "I Like 'em Big and Stupid". I guess I should learn to live with the fact there are some women I just have no chance of understanding.
Just to be clear, you do realize fantasy and reality are two completely different things? If the topic is so offensive to you, why read the thread? Why are you peeping? And to take the time to post? Attention seeking? You probably clicked on the title with your dick in your hand.🙄

My fantasies are not for others to understand or approve....especially not an "old fat vanilla white guy". So you can keep your judgy ass the fuck off my thread. *sticks out tongue*. Lmbo

I just registered and my first look at this forum found your post on top. I registered in preparation to submitting a story of my own... I'm still proofing it. As in your story, the female is a black teenage interacting with a white male. Though I suspect your female is submissive while mine is dominant, the coincidence prompted a response to our post.

I hope you will re-post the rest of your idea.

Also, when I do post my story (tentatively 'Vive La Difference'), I would be interested in your opinion of it.
I will repost...and please pm when you post your story, I would love to read it.

People have fetishes for all sorts of weird things. I've seen other folk with a similar kink to the OP's. As long as nobody confuses fantasy and reality, we're all good.

Just to be clear, you do realize fantasy and reality are two completely different things? If the topic is so offensive to you, why read the thread? Why are you peeping? And to take the time to post? Attention seeking? You probably clicked on the title with your dick in your hand.🙄

My fantasies are not for others to understand or approve....especially not an "old fat vanilla white guy". So you can keep your judgy ass the fuck off my thread. *sticks out tongue*. Lmbo

Freckles: Sorry. I meant no offense. I didn't mean disapproval, either. Every now-and-then, my mind skips and I forget the more appropriate "yes-and" nature of story writing. I have some negative emotions toward skinheads that I guess I should keep in check in here.

It blows my mind that a black woman would get wet thinking about having a prejudiced skinhead.
IRL people do all sorts of stuff that might not appear to be in their own best interest (which is why I was labeled a failure-oriented underachiever) but which somehow to them seem sensible, exciting, necessary or otherwise A Good Idea At The Time. Or they may be sick self-loathing suicidal nutjobs, present company excluded. People behave irrationally -- good story fodder.

Then again, there was a musical number in "Earth Girls Are Easy" titled, "I Like 'em Big and Stupid".
One of my faves. "The way he scratched and bit me, well / I hope he's had his shots". Gotta throw that into a story.

I guess I should learn to live with the fact there are some women I just have no chance of understanding.
How long did you take to reach that conclusion?

Hypoxia: "Earth Girls Are Easy" is a favorite movie of mine. It took me about 40 years to come to the conclusion there were a lot of people (both genders) I would never figure out.

Now, that being typed, I was driving when I was hit by a realization: I have a cousin (white) who is very prejudiced against black people. His daughter dates black men. I was caught off-guard when he told me that, and asked, "Really?", because I know his views and couldn't imagine his daughter having such opposite views on that topic. (Heck, my own parents told me not to tell my sisters it would be OK to date black men!) The cousin told me, "We all have our own cross to bear."

For a black woman to date skinhead(s) would be the ultimate way to rebel against her parents.

Last edited:
Freckles -- clear messages so you can receive some

Freckles --- get in touch / clear your messages

My story to fit your description has been accepted and posted. Thank you for your inspiration, for your help and and suggestions, and for the opportunity to explore some of my own fantasies.

New Year's Eve in Full Color
https://www.literotica.com/s/new-years-eve-in-full-color
You are a doll! Thank you so much. I really enjoyed chatting with you. If you ever find yourself in need of my very basic editing skills, don't hesitate to ask:)

Back