TSCLT 5.0:The Hemi Dungeon Powered By Bacon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just tripping over whitetail deer here. The other night, about a mile from my turn off to the house, one of the crazy things came back across the road and missed the side of my car by about a foot. Then last night I turn onto my road and there were 3 who couldn't decide whether to run ahead of me or take to the woods. Bring the boys and I'll supply the ammo to thin some of the herd. The coyotes here must be a lazy.

Unfortunately horned rats are probably classified as 'game' up there. Who wants to pay the state to thin out big rats?

But I'd fly up there just to shoot that Henry. :)

Unfortunately horned rats are probably classified as 'game' up there. Who wants to pay the state to thin out big rats?

But I'd fly up there just to shoot that Henry. :)

Funny, I was gonna say they breed like rats around here.

Come on up, I'll buy extra extra ammo.

Funny, I was gonna say they breed like rats around here.

Come on up, I'll buy extra extra ammo.

You don't need to. As a matter of fact go buy a box of 38 Spcl. Mid-Range wad cutters and see if they'll feed. If so I'll ship you a few hundred rnds. I've got damn near a thousand laying around as it is. The only caveat being that you ship the empty brass back to me.

You don't need to. As a matter of fact go buy a box of 38 Spcl. Mid-Range wad cutters and see if they'll feed. If so I'll ship you a few hundred rnds. I've got damn near a thousand laying around as it is. The only caveat being that you ship the empty brass back to me.

I'll do that!

The old bastard left the fucking cane at home.

We had a small crew for supper tonight, and frankly, it was preferable. We had a couple of in-depth chats on some local societal ills and some personalities who fuck things up. Over Italian.

I gotta hit the rack. Oh five thirty comes early.

More tits:

e0fa8421f3b476ae4770ee0f93261d29.jpg

I'm just tripping over whitetail deer here. The other night, about a mile from my turn off to the house, one of the crazy things came back across the road and missed the side of my car by about a foot. Then last night I turn onto my road and there were 3 who couldn't decide whether to run ahead of me or take to the woods. Bring the boys and I'll supply the ammo to thin some of the herd. The coyotes here must be a lazy.

Mine are already sleeping on the cardboard I threw out in the ravine.
Sometimes I'll be driving up the driveway and one or two of them will be in the drive and giving me this dumb-ass look as if I were inconveniencing them. And, btw, they are not terribly impressed by the car horn. I'd get a deer tag, but I don't want to run them off in case I need some quick venison if the world goes to shit or gets EMPed by either the sun or "the junior varsity."

Happy Sunday, and Happy Mother's Day to whom it applies I'm sure there are those here who were hatched, so they'll be railing against it, but fuck them - especially since we're not sure which one laid them so we can fuck her, too.

It'll be hot for today's drive. Good thing the a/c in that ride pumps nicely. It works well in the ragtop, too. It'll come in handy.

My head is ready, and it isn't. It'll be fine either way.

It'll be nice to see the work-city crew for supper tonight.

a082a3ed0df20ac370c0a5304aa03802.jpg

Here's to a safe drive!

For me, it's back to the garage, the never-ending project.
Next up, the basement, an even worse disaster.

It's easier if you have less stuff.

Or less house to keep it in.

So, as I ride down the road in this:

2003_2007_sebring_convertible_006.jpg

I imagine that it is this:

1931_chrysler_imperialL.jpg