Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
so it is thursday, so yes wearing a thong.

even took a quick sneaky picture before I left the house today.

oh and my thong is kind of glittery

and of course the standard cubical thong shots, because what yes does one do when they go to the office, say good morning to everyone, then get settled in their cubical

Happy thursday

and of course the standard cubical thong shots, because what yes does one do when they go to the office, say good morning to everyone, then get settled in their cubical

Happy thursday

Love the leopard print! How about a front thong pic, showing the shirt stretching over that chest,

Happy thursday

Hot damn! You are so sexy!! :devil::devil::rose:

and of course the standard cubical thong shots, because what yes does one do when they go to the office, say good morning to everyone
Happy thursday

Makes dropping by to share coffee pretty Damn Special!! Love the glittery material! :kiss:

A very sexy and lovely Thursday addition. I wonder if the glitter will be all over your pussy from your thong?

A happy, glittery Thursday indeed!

indeed.

If you need a place to sit...

;)

oh and where would that be

As always amazing and sexy and yumm

thank you.

Love the leopard print! How about a front thong pic, showing the shirt stretching over that chest,

I think I can arrange that. i am always looking for something to do during meetings

Sweet Legs and Ass pics :heart: !

Hey Wicked Bed Panda service , I can see that happening :nana:

thank you. sounds like a good idea to me

Hot damn! You are so sexy!! :devil::devil::rose:

thank you

Makes dropping by to share coffee pretty Damn Special!! Love the glittery material! :kiss:

I want a frappe with extra whipped cream

A very sexy and lovely Thursday addition. I wonder if the glitter will be all over your pussy from your thong?

thank you. nope, but I use victoria's secret scented glittery body lotion a lot so sometimes my pussy is actually glittery from transfer. actually it was pretty funny, back in the day, a boyfriend had a fancy purple sports car, black interior. over time, the passenger seat got totally glitterfied from transfer off my skin when in scantily clad outfits. Then worse, sometimes, he'd let me and the girls take the car out for a night on the town. By the end of our relationship, I don't think he was ever getting all the glitter out with so many glitterfied girls filling his car so often (nor the scent of all the body products that probably reminds one of strippers or something). Wonder what the next girlfriend thought lol.

Sit

I'll clear you off a spot to sit in my office Justa.. He says as he wipes his face.. Mmm:kiss:

indeed.

oh and where would that be

thank you.

I think I can arrange that. i am always looking for something to do during meetings

thank you. sounds like a good idea to me

thank you

I want a frappe with extra whipped cream

thank you. nope, but I use victoria's secret scented glittery body lotion a lot so sometimes my pussy is actually glittery from transfer. actually it was pretty funny, back in the day, a boyfriend had a fancy purple sports car, black interior. over time, the passenger seat got totally glitterfied from transfer off my skin when in scantily clad outfits. Then worse, sometimes, he'd let me and the girls take the car out for a night on the town. By the end of our relationship, I don't think he was ever getting all the glitter out with so many glitterfied girls filling his car so often (nor the scent of all the body products that probably reminds one of strippers or something). Wonder what the next girlfriend thought lol.

I wonder how it would taste while I'm licking your pussy covered in that lotion?

This is why all my car seats are cloth. A good steam cleaner can get all that off of my seats.

I just call it my face.

that sounds like a good plan

I'll clear you off a spot to sit in my office Justa.. He says as he wipes his face.. Mmm:kiss:

oh thank you

I wonder how it would taste while I'm licking your pussy covered in that lotion?

This is why all my car seats are cloth. A good steam cleaner can get all that off of my seats.

haha. i am not sure. Have you gotten your car seats covered in body glitter before?

Happy thursday

I've seen that ass and thong before....Hmmmmm where did I see it before? ;)

Happy thursday

Thong Thursday... what a great idea...and what a great ass!!!!:rose::kiss:

that sounds like a good plan

oh thank you

haha. i am not sure. Have you gotten your car seats covered in body glitter before?

Once. And it was pain to get every last piece of glitter out of my car. It was all over for some reason.:D

We need to do a blind taste test to see what tastes best.

I've seen that ass and thong before....Hmmmmm where did I see it before? ;)

lol. hey, what can I say. It is how I roll

Thong Thursday... what a great idea...and what a great ass!!!!:rose::kiss:

thank you.

Once. And it was pain to get every last piece of glitter out of my car. It was all over for some reason.:D

We need to do a blind taste test to see what tastes best.

haha. damn body glitter. looks so cute, but the transfer can be brutal. and hum, I should add that to my todo list

so front thong pictures, shirt stretch was requested. well... um ....for your entertainment. I tried, but it is kind of a baggy shirt

and the next 10 minutes was for my entertainment

#bestemployeeever

so front thong pictures, shirt stretch was requested. well... um ....for your entertainment. I tried, but it is kind of a baggy shirt

and the next 10 minutes was for my entertainment

#bestemployeeever

I agree - #bestemployeeever.

On a side note, I always thought body glitter was just a fiendish way women marked their territory. The stuff is insidiously hard to clean up!

I agree - #bestemployeeever.

On a side note, I always thought body glitter was just a fiendish way women marked their territory. The stuff is insidiously hard to clean up!

Thanks, and we did not use it for territory marking. number one, the scented, we worked in a restaurant and often didn't have time to go home and shower before going out, but didn't want to smell like food. We would go into the bathroom, change into party outfits, and use lotions and body sprays to mask the food scent. as for why glitter, well I do try to avoid sun damage, always have, which means really pale, so every imperfection shows. glittery, especially very tiny gold, hides a little of what a tan might as well.

Happy thursday

A very strange dress code! :cattail:

A very strange dress code! :cattail:

well last dress code meeting was no t-shirts, no oversized clothes, no flip flops, and no ass cracks. So I guess stretchy shirts and a thong covering the ass crack meets it, right? So far I don't think anyone has complained

Wow. And I wish you were in my office.🤩

I have several, um stress management techniques ;)

well last dress code meeting was no t-shirts, no oversized clothes, no flip flops, and no ass cracks. So I guess stretchy shirts and a thong covering the ass crack meets it, right? So far I don't think anyone has complained

I have several, um stress management techniques ;)
And I can lend a hand and mouth whenever you need it.😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back