~ Zaftig ~

attachment.php

I hope it's okay to share this here? I think I put it in my profile briefly for the Chubby Tummies thread.

I feel like a fraud over on my thread, because I think I've gotten quite good at portraying my body in a flattering way. If I ever get to a point where I feel like I need to be "honest" with someone, I send them this pic.

Attachments

• allbelly2.jpg
    allbelly2.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 12
I hope it's okay to share this here? I think I put it in my profile briefly for the Chubby Tummies thread.

I feel like a fraud over on my thread, because I think I've gotten quite good at portraying my body in a flattering way. If I ever get to a point where I feel like I need to be "honest" with someone, I send them this pic.

That's pretty hot actually

attachment.php

Lovely picture :D
Zaftig is the term my Catholic Polish great-grandmother used to describe all three of her great-daughters.

attachment.php

Of course it's okay! :rose: More, please!

Sally, you look fucking amazing. If I was a man, you are exactly the sort of woman I would want to roll around with. :heart:

attachment.php

Great looking pic! Very lovely!👍

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2051553&stc=1&d=1532572656

That’s the way you are Sally and I just love your body with all it’s curvy bits.

You just post what you are comfortable with, but remember there is nothing wrong with your beautiful body.

attachment.php

No fraud here! This photo, like your others, is quite drool-worthy.

There is absolutely no reason for you to be embarrassed or concerned. You are lovely, Sally. Continue sharing as long as you are comfortable in doing so.

No worries. I'll bounce any one who says otherwise.. ;)

and since I can't exactly get nekkid at work.. my thighs will have to do.

Attachments

• how_I_Roll_at_work.jpg
    how_I_Roll_at_work.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 4
attachment.php

Quite flattering and downright sexy in this Bama boys opinion.

Back