Bimales that like Crossdressers/Transgendered

Fascinating

I love to crossdress with the undergarments of a womans love the nylon scene the feel is out of this world.;)
I think the TG community is fascinating. I've always been drawn to this type. I have long fantasized about giving a beautiful pre-op her last blow job. (Many blowjobs actually :) ) Until she BEGGED me to quit !!! Then staying by her side during the surgery and being the first to help her break in her new vagina. OMG !! SO COOL !!!! I'm in S.E. Ohio.

I love TS ladies and I’m looking forward to my birthday this year...hoping to spend it on my knees in front of a well hung TS......like Jessie Dubai....I want to suck her cock so bad....🍆👅😵

Sexual Pleasures are knocking at your door....

i have to admit i love the feeling of soft satin sexy panties and bras and pantyhose with garter under a cute teddy or romper but the best feelings are the ones you have on the inside, so feminine and submissive. can anybody relate with those feelings?
I could handle something like that;)

i have to admit i love the feeling of soft satin sexy panties and bras and pantyhose with garter under a cute teddy or romper but the best feelings are the ones you have on the inside, so feminine and submissive. can anybody relate with those feelings?
One of my more vivid fantasies!!

I have had this fantasy for a very long time, but for some reason the way I picture it is a bit different than most. I am average (5.5"-6"), and I wold like to meet a TS/CD that is smaller. Like an oversized clit. I don't care about the rest of their appearance- heavy/skinny, younger/older, completely passable or not. I love the idea of rubbing myself against silky panties and feeling someone smaller under them....

I have had this fantasy for a very long time, but for some reason the way I picture it is a bit different than most. I am average (5.5"-6"), and I wold like to meet a TS/CD that is smaller. Like an oversized clit. I don't care about the rest of their appearance- heavy/skinny, younger/older, completely passable or not. I love the idea of rubbing myself against silky panties and feeling someone smaller under them....

that idea sounds amazing to me too

That sounds very exciting to me also, being on the much much smaller end.

Back