Naoko's news, views and shoes thread

WTF was that ?
the thing wearing the so-called 'kinky boots' ?

I think he is a New Romantic. You remember them!

Here are some more kinky boots. The nice shine on them comes from licking, one imagines? :innocentbattingeyelidsemoticon:

seduce-5000b.jpg
 
attachment.php



I think these shoes were made for walking.

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • shonibare_fetish-boots_2011_jcg5469_01_large.jpg
    shonibare_fetish-boots_2011_jcg5469_01_large.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 75
  • would not be caught dead in these!.jpg
    would not be caught dead in these!.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 78
I wonder if those come in green.

They look to me like they are made of some kind of PVC? so presumably they are recyclable and ecofriendly. And of course walking of any kind is very green ....

Oh! I see! Sorry :eek:

0975L-TH_LA_Green_Leather.jpg
 
They look to me like they are made of some kind of PVC? so presumably they are recyclable and ecofriendly. And of course walking of any kind is very green ....

Oh! I see! Sorry :eek:

0975L-TH_LA_Green_Leather.jpg

I'm pretty sure I would injure myself just putting them on.
 
I was at court on one occasion when a young hottie came in wearing a short cocktail dress and high-heeled boots. They do it to impress the judge with their goodies. I said to her, YOU WASTED YOUR TIME CUZ HE'S BLIND. She couldn't see his guide dog behind the bench.
 
Just rushing in to say, I have managed to squeeze in a couple of Halloween reviews - in between catching that mouse, making lunch for four little oink-y girl piglets, taking Piglet to the optician's (nothing wrong after all :rolleyes:) and some other things. Oh yes, dinner.

Trick and Treat.

Perhaps I ought to review a story about shoes. If anyone knows a good one. (Apart from the one JBJ has just shared.)
 
Ohmygosh! I'm so honored! Thank you so much, Naoko!

Now I really want to polish it up! (damn those insecurities!) :)
 
Just rushing in to say, I have managed to squeeze in a couple of Halloween reviews - in between catching that mouse, making lunch for four little oink-y girl piglets, taking Piglet to the optician's (nothing wrong after all :rolleyes:) and some other things. Oh yes, dinner.

Trick and Treat.

Perhaps I ought to review a story about shoes. If anyone knows a good one. (Apart from the one JBJ has just shared.)

And an Anon comment STILL does not work.

PS. The long black boots look more like a mad (waders) designers idea of fashionable wear when fly fishing.

The others make me wonder what the 'designer'; was smoking, shooting, drinking.

These are more my thing [although perhaps in black]
LINKY
 
Last edited:
Hullo sweet things!

Here is a review I wrote of the burlesque, to go with your Sunday sausage. :devil:

Ah ... I hear the dulcet tones of the television, which means Piglet - who is supposedly poorly :rolleyes:, has already got up and will be expecting nourishment. It's amazing how much brighter a poorly piglet looks when allowed to have sweets before breakfast.

I may have to run off out the door to the shops for real food. No not for her! I want my almond croissant.

Toodle pip, dahlinks! Back soon, that's a promise. You know it to be true, because I believe there were several whiskies left for me in Naked Party, especially after the Curious Incident of the Kitten and the Laundry :eek::eek::eek:.

:kiss:
 
Love the new AV, Duchess. ;)

Stockings are my thing, y'know ;)

May she get whatever she needs for Christmas.
[ and the 'new romantic' reminds me of a nine-bob note ]

Just as long as it's not a vacuum cleaner, she laughed through gritted teeth. Although if it comes diamond-studded and with a special ice-bucket on the side for keeping your Perrier Jouet Belle Epoque chilled as you go round the house, I will reluctantly accept it. :)
 
Stockings are my thing, y'know ;)

Just as long as it's not a vacuum cleaner, she laughed through gritted teeth. Although if it comes diamond-studded and with a special ice-bucket on the side for keeping your Perrier Jouet Belle Epoque chilled as you go round the house, I will reluctantly accept it. :)

I thought Perrier were suppliers of very expensive water (which may have all manner of strange chemicals in it).
 
Well, chaps! It has been a classic Christmas so far. Outlaw Granny collapsed yesterday and was taken into hospital, upon which Outlaw Dad also started being weebly. Anyway – good news on the granny front; she is sitting up and asking what has been happening on Coronation Street. Looks like I will be spending Christmas up there cooking for them all in spite of my carefully laid plans :rolleyes:, but what are MILFs for after all (yes yes, answers to that question can be submitted in the next competition or perhaps Willie and Lynn will organise a special FAWC).

Today actually was classically Christmas. I went into town on the bus to pick up some last minute gifts (for Gawd’s sake! what am I going to get for my bonkers Dad?) then as I came home I spotted the bus at the stop and had to make a run for it, with my boobs and bags of colourful Christmas shopping flying along. I lunched off of the garlic chicken thigh which my favourite cub butcher had refused to charge me for – aww, such Christmas kindness! The butchers are always very sweet to me :devil: <snerk>. (Mmm nom nom, garlic, mmmm thigh, nom nom.)

Went to the Piglet’s Christmas carol concert. This was much enlivened by the sermon from the reverend Reverend. He was one of those thin earnest happy clappy sorts, who tell jokes in the sermon to try to get you to believe that Christianity is one big happy family – while standing under the representation of Christ on a cross with a crown of thorns on his head. (We dumb Buddhists will never get it.) So you can picture me, bit bored because the exciting part when my Piglet sang a song (along with about 30 other piglets) happened quite a while ago, sitting demurely in my navy blue cashmere coat and riding boots with the spouses of two school governors: husband of Swiss Army wife and a lady-surgeon-mom. Anyway, the Rev. starts telling this story to which the punchline is that God gave up glorious Heaven to come down on boring Earth with us mere mortals. (Don’t worry, I have not spoilt the story for you by telling you the punchline, believe me!) Anyway, anyway ... to symbolically represent this difficult swapsie which God had to make, he got the Deputy Headmaster to pretend to have a box of lovely chocolates which he offered to swap for a bag of chocolate-covered Brazil nuts which he had sucked the chocolate off of. “Would you like to swap your chocolates for my sucked ...” he started to ask. I’m afraid at that point I became incoherent with laughter and had to be kicked by surgeon-lady-mom (she is a proper doctor and probably does understand your knee rather than just admiring it like I do). Anyway, she says she will not sit by me again, LOL.

So ... I have brought along a few Christmas pressies. Things are a bit chaotic here in Stepford but ... I have a ticket out now! which I will be cashing in come the New Year. And then, dahlinks, things will hopefully never be the same again :devil::cool:. <snerk>.
 
TXRad

I have found someone to take your shift for you over Christmas!

girl-architect-9264089.jpg


Whadaya mean you are willing to work over New Year's Eve as well?
 
Sam Scribble

As I will have to go up to Über Stepford over Christmas, I have persuaded Halle Berry to chauffeuse for Sam in his new red car:

Halle-Berry-image-chauffeuse-010.jpg
 
Back
Top