Ask Me A Question V.3.8.18

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Home Dome contains seven carbon based sentient units.

How many pair of athletic shoes do you own? (Golf is not a sport)

LMAO - I sooo agree! Hmm, let's go see ... 3. One pair I've never worn yet. I did have 5 but I just gave away 2.

How many purses, NOT clutches or shoulder bags, do you own?

I love everything about it..

I love giving gifts. I love seeing the look on my daughters faces when they get just what they asked for. I love the time with friends and family. I love a quiet glass of wine next to a Christmas tree, the room lit by the lights from the tree and a roaring fire.

I love a good Christmas party!

I don’t love trying to get my daughters to “Go to Bed!” In Christmas Eve. Or waking up 5am Christmas morning. It scares the hell out of me when my husband climbs on the room to get the lights, “just perfect .”

What’s your favorite day of the week and why?

Monday. Because it's my only day off where I usually have the house to myself.

Are you Scarlett Johannsson? My husband loves you but takes it out on me! THANK YOU!!!!

Monday. Because it's my only day off where I usually have the house to myself.

Are you Scarlett Johannsson? My husband loves you but takes it out on me! THANK YOU!!!!

I am not Scarlett Johansson but I have a deep appreciation of her work.

Were you frank with anyone today?

Nope, I've been Liz all day :rolleyes:

Did you flirt with anyone today? (on here doesn't count)

Great minds think alike, apparently.

No, I have not.

I am not Scarlett Johansson but I have a deep appreciation of her work.

Were you frank with anyone today?

I've never tried being Frank. My parents named me (redacted). Is it more fun when you're Frank?

Are you the silly one, or the serious one in your closest relationships?

Great minds think alike, apparently.

No, I have not.

I've never tried being Frank. My parents named me (redacted). Is it more fun when you're Frank?

Are you the silly one, or the serious one in your closest relationships?

Given the studious and stoic nature of my spousal unit you’d think he’d win the prize, but no, I am definitely the unforgiving, demanding and über serious one.

What’s the best prank you’ve pulled off?
(Prank is not a Crank, we’re not going there)

Given the studious and stoic nature of my spousal unit you’d think he’d win the prize, but no, I am definitely the unforgiving, demanding and über serious one.

What’s the best prank you’ve pulled off?
(Prank is not a Crank, we’re not going there)

Tape on the bottom of everyone's mouse at work... Took them 2 hours and a call to IT to figure it out.

Best prank that ever fooled you?

Tape on the bottom of everyone's mouse at work... Took them 2 hours and a call to IT to figure it out.

Best prank that ever fooled you?

My mother convinced me every time I walked past our new TV the channel would change. I was really feeling special..... they I learned what a remote is.

What is the simplest thing that seemed to take forever to master?

My mother convinced me every time I walked past our new TV the channel would change. I was really feeling special..... they I learned what a remote is.

What is the simplest thing that seemed to take forever to master?

Tree pose...I’m still working on it.

What is your favorite way to exercise?

Hot, passionate, gymnastic, full body sweat SEX!!!!

What is your least favorite way to exercise?

Golf - oh wait, it’s NOT a sport, or even exercise :rolleyes:

Least favorite, anything requiring coordination, I excel at straight ahead repetition.

If you could hang any original painting in your house, what would it be?

Least favorite, anything requiring coordination, I excel at straight ahead repetition.

Starry Night. No idea why.

Excellent question. I’ll let it ride for the next poster.

That is such a great question.... So tough to li it it to one piece....
Georgia O'Keefe's portrait of the Radiator Building (but I have so many more I like)

If you could be model for any artist, whom would you choose and why?

That is such a great question.... So tough to li it it to one piece....
Georgia O'Keefe's portrait of the Radiator Building (but I have so many more I like)

If you could be model for any artist, whom would you choose and why?

I would fit seamlessly into an Toulouse LauTrec painting. :)

If you had a tasteful artistic nude of yourself would you hang it in the public portion of your house?

I would fit seamlessly into an Toulouse LauTrec painting. :)

If you had a tasteful artistic nude of yourself would you hang it in the public portion of your house?

Absolutely.

What style of clothing from any culture or time period would you enjoy dressing up?

Absolutely.

What style of clothing from any culture or time period would you enjoy dressing up?

I want cloaks to make a comeback.

Victorian. Strap me into a corset and give me some smelling salts.

What's your favorite vegetable?

Green beans in all shapes, forms, and recipes.

When you are learning a new thing, do you learn by reading/watching or do you learn by doing?

I want cloaks to make a comeback.

Green beans in all shapes, forms, and recipes.

When you are learning a new thing, do you learn by reading/watching or do you learn by doing?

A combination of both, but it usually begins with scholarship.

Who doled out your last punishment?

A combination of both, but it usually begins with scholarship.

Who doled out your last punishment?

Traffic court; it was a total witch hunt orchestrated by a conflicted Prosecutor and a corrupt judge who should have recused himself and then hyped up by a totally obsessed fake news failing community newspaper.

But I can do anything because my base says “Even if it’s true, they still don’t believe it”.
E
What’s your favorite Monty Python sketch or Eric Cartman quote?

Traffic court; it was a total witch hunt orchestrated by a conflicted Prosecutor and a corrupt judge who should have recused himself and then hyped up by a totally obsessed fake news failing community newspaper.

But I can do anything because my base says “Even if it’s true, they still don’t believe it”.
E
What’s your favorite Monty Python sketch or Eric Cartman quote?

Dead Parrot Sketch

Fave sitcom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back