Singles and Unattached ONLY... Speak up

CLARIFICATION AS TO "POOL(S)" REQUESTED.

What kind of "pool" were you referring to, cola?

I am thinking that cola's pool may not necessarily be the same as that of RA and Sassy.
 
I know....wrong thread....but ict ra intimidates the fuck out of me but at the same time i am drawn instinctively towards her directness. I read your view on "open-mindedness" in another thread and i had to smile.

I can live with different minded people.
 
Hey, we're not all cesses.
true... Some are more like quicksand..
I know....wrong thread....but ict ra intimidates the fuck out of me but at the same time i am drawn instinctively towards her directness. I read your view on "open-mindedness" in another thread and i had to smile.

I can live with different minded people.

You're sweet to say so... Fear is your friend..*maniacal laughter*
:D
 
it would be cruel for my boobs to go up and my PMs to remain off..


See?

I am simply preventing the mass disappointment that would ensue..:p

#Ihaveaheart
 
That sounded more like an offer TL. Pounce on her. That is definitely a chase me. See? Even I see that one.

And RA, that fear comment. How's that song go? Mmm, Damn. *grins, and salutes with bourbon before downing it, chuckling*

"You're sweet to say so... Fear is your friend..*maniacal laughter*" is just grand to see from a person. That quality in a woman way closer? Or a few in a thread at a time? Ah just might swoon.
 
Last edited:
No one has posted her since? Am I the thread killer? So, are any of y'all near my neck of the woods in Vermont? Any New Englanders? Used to be a NE thread...
 
Back
Top