I've been told today...

the Magpie strikes again - Mine

tumblr_ofvkm5afP71sw6ufzo1_540.jpg

A slap to the ass is a good way to see what kind of sexual person you are with. Those really sexual: it went from horny to dying for some cock like that just from one single slap to the ass. But you have to do it right. Can't teach you on a forum.

I personal experienced this many times and those that had that switch which was turned to on after a slap, well lets just say they were dripping wet for it right after that.

well I wasnt horny. but I am now!

It's the shoes for me sure. I'm a sucker for a good shoe. but. why stand on a table:D
tumblr_ohb20nRR091vuht72o1_1280.jpg

I hope she has strong pianist hands
fXnAu3K.jpg

You have got to love a girl in a party frock and spangly shoes? or is it just me:devil:
tumblr_oh3n3i1leg1vj1g6io1_400.jpg

classy and mine
tumblr_nw3kugb7IH1qij4o1o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oe0xlvTsWc1rtu6wwo1_1280.jpg

every element you could ask for, leather sofa, brandy (or whisky) books and... what was that other thing? oh yes, an obedient woman bound.

485a22edfa52460c44f80ab8844482a0.jpg

perfect pins (nice shoes)

I'm a generally straight woman but this thread is getting me very wet. Gorgeous shoes, beautiful legs...omg

I'm a generally straight woman but this thread is getting me very wet. Gorgeous shoes, beautiful legs...omg

I don't think recognizing and appreciating sexiness and sensuality in the same sex makes you any less straight. I'm a straight guy, but I know a hot looking cock when I see one. :)

appropriate for my 200th post

tumblr_oilgbiAkB61u3yzgko1_400.gif

such a yum picture. yes please. exquisite outfit, nice shoes

red hair, lovely heels, cracking figure, exquisite garments, and tied up. All my requirements in one photo
tumblr_o251qw7BRb1sdqs1mo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_omf104YRIW1stijv1o1_540.jpg

the shoes, the hair, the curves, the dress, the hair, did I say hair twice!

tumblr_myiri6aFFr1qigii7o1_400.jpg

a thing of beauty to behold

Back