GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silly is always good, I am like that a lot of the time :kiss:

GI Venus, how are the orchids and are there any recent pics :heart:

So bloody cold tonight, heatings broken down, really wish I could snap my fingers and be somewhere abroad, warm, and being spoilt, now back in the real world ......:rose:

mood: fed up

music. Back to Basics disc 2 Christina Aquilera

wEaring , red silk top and bed shorts, but may get changed for thermals!
no new pictures sweetie, I broke my camera, once I save enough money for a new one there will be more.

Mood: sad and lonely

listening to: whiney crap my sister is playing

Wearing: no underwear(allowing my little diddles some fresh air) , blue slacks and a long sleeved blue blouse

HeLLO EVERYBODY!xoxoxoxoxoxo:rose:

no new pictures sweetie, I broke my camera, once I save enough money for a new one there will be more.

Mood: sad and lonely

listening to: whiney crap my sister is playing

Wearing: no underwear(allowing my little diddles some fresh air) , blue slacks and a long sleeved blue blouse

HeLLO EVERYBODY!xoxoxoxoxoxo:rose:

GI, that's a shame about your camera, I hope you haven't broken your guitar too, that would be a real tragedy:rose:

*HUGS* across the ocean, I am sorry your feeling sad and lonely:kiss:

Well still no central heating but have managed to get one room warm, which as I now feel ill is helpful, though have had to cancel a screen test for a film tomorrow, although I am supposed to be playing a haggard old drag cabaret artist (yeah I know wont take much acting) throwing up everywhere will probably add a sense of realism they don't want.

Hello Vibers, are you having a good day, hope your all feeling better and happier than I am:rose:

mood: blurrghhh

music: Berlin - Lou Reed

wearing: red satin pjs

Boy or girl?

tumblr_mjvqs6AJOh1r7pghoo1_500.jpg

doesn't matter... gorgeous face *sigh*

Boy or girl?

tumblr_mjvqs6AJOh1r7pghoo1_500.jpg

doesn't matter... gorgeous face *sigh*

I would say boy, but as you say, beautiful face, though eyebrows could do with a little attention:rose:

Stickygirl, I hope you are home now with your mum and feeling a little more positive:kiss:

Evening vibers:rose::rose:

Well I am happy full Glastonbury Festival line up has been revealed, so many bands I am now looking forward to seeing, as usual sleep looks like will be an hour a day luxury. I shall be poledancing on the friday and Saturday nite as in previous years, but now have to work out what I shall be wearing for 6 days, & nights, will need at least 4 outfits a day. *sigh* when I was younger all I need to take with me to a festival was a lippy, fresh pair of knickers, and extra rizlas, all fitted in one pocket. :D

mood: fed up of being ill but trying to be positive about the summer

music: Rock Steady - No Doubt

wearing: a couple of fluffy red towels, as just out of bath, while I moisturise

Ooeer - I hear Glastonbury is hard work... especially if you're pole-dancing?!!. I'm seeing my fav artist at Larmer Tree Fest but I'll only be there two days. Kinda hoping there'll be a LGBT stand/stall/tent or summinck.
And thanks Silky :rose: Yep, back home with me Mum and Oh! my old bed feels good! As for the previous moods - I had a good online chat with another girl and we compared notes, which was a help.

Ooeer - I hear Glastonbury is hard work... especially if you're pole-dancing?!!. I'm seeing my fav artist at Larmer Tree Fest but I'll only be there two days. Kinda hoping there'll be a LGBT stand/stall/tent or summinck.
And thanks Silky :rose: Yep, back home with me Mum and Oh! my old bed feels good! As for the previous moods - I had a good online chat with another girl and we compared notes, which was a help.

Well I have been to every Glastonbury since the end of the 70s, sadly I am that old :(

I have been lucky enough to DJ there, pole dance with Lady Gaga, and do a burlesque revue there. It is tiring but don't notice that till I get home and sleep for a week:rose:

Larmer Tree festie looks good but kind of expensive for what they have on, I shall be at a lot of festivals as always this summer, from lil 500 capacity ones upwards.

Glad your mood has settled.:kiss:

KT Tunstall is good value at any price :))) Anyway - not taking a hols this summer so I deserve a weekend in the rain :-/ Then there's all the extras and quite a lot of folky stuff.
But hey - you really are a trooper - that's an impressive record. Maybe I'll bump into you at a fest one day!

KT Tunstall is good value at any price :))) Anyway - not taking a hols this summer so I deserve a weekend in the rain :-/ Then there's all the extras and quite a lot of folky stuff.
But hey - you really are a trooper - that's an impressive record. Maybe I'll bump into you at a fest one day!

That would be nice,:rose:

btw have for first time added some pics of me to this thread,
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=363147

not very sexy I know but they are me, :rose:

Hey whoopee-do. From May our American trans* friends are officially cured of their mental disorder... now for the rest of the shit outside your door

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/courtney-odonnell/transgender-disorder-stig_b_2882051.html

Afternoon:rose:

I do have to say that when it comes to GLBT issues and treatment, I am so glad to be living in the UK and not in the US, they do seem to be decades behind the real world so often.

Well today has been hectic, I have been asked to appear in a small role in a movie, as a drag cabaret artiste in post war Berlin. Offer came out the blue, over weekend, very excited and fairly nervous too, will be going to London on Friday to look through script and costume ideas.

To say I am bouncing off the walls at moment is an understatement:kiss:

mood: manic

music: Rolling Stones : Sympathy For The Devil

wearing: pale blue corset and matching knickers and stockings, and big grin

Woohoo! So they rang you straight away huh? I just thought they ought to have your number ;)
Go girl!

Woohoo! So they rang you straight away huh? I just thought they ought to have your number ;)
Go girl!

I was lucky, three different people involved in the film recommended me to the director, one of whom passed on a set of youtube videos of me performing on stage, which had my email at end for contact. I was originally emailed, then rang after I responded to the email. So nervous at moment think only way I shall get any sleep before Friday is with the help of Mrs Smirnoff and Mr Stolichnya.:rose:

Hi CarolinaHeat. :rose::rose:

Hello... wooo, you go waaay back!! Was Lit in B/W then? ;)
The more the merrier, so let me dust off your armchair and tell us what's on your mind

Well it was when Gi and I first started, cannot believe I have been on here 6 years. I was young then *sob* *sob* :heart:

Good Evening Gi:rose: good evening Vibers:kiss:

Well tomorrow is the test shoot and I am as nervous as hell, not a normal feeling for me, don't think I will sleep much tonite either.

I really wanna do this, I know I am capable of playing this part, just hope anxiety doesn't wreck it for me.

music: Scary Bitches

mood: apprehensive

wearing: everything in my wardrobe in turn, trying to find the right outfit

late nite extra:

well given up for the night, have 14 outfits, 11 pairs of shoes, 9 wigs and 5 pairs of gloves packed.

If this tranny is going down in movie history, she is going down in style :)

Last edited:
Depression Hotline: 1-630-482-9696
Suicide Hotline: 1-800-784-8433
LifeLine: 1-800-273-8255
The Trevor Project: 1-866-488-7386
Sexuality Support: 1-800-246-7743
Eating Disorders Hotline: 1-847-831-3438
Rape and Sexual Assault: 1-800-656-4673
Grief Support: 1-650-321-5272
Runaway: 1-800-843-5200, 1-800-843-5678, 1-800-621-4000
Exhale (After-Abortion Hotline/Pro-Voice): 1-866-439-4253

Please share with everyone, you never know who might need it.

Hi Vibers, I hope that any of you in Boston and your families and friends are safe and unhurt:rose:

StickyGirl, nice to see people making a difference, in the Uk there are many in the transgender community who are doing great work too. My bestfriend who is postop MTF of many years, is currently working to encourage more GLBT people to enter the physics thru running free workshops and demonstrations. :rose:

Well my film debut was hard work but interesting , 15 hours a day on set in a corset and heels wasn't the most comfortable I have ever been, but I think I encapsulated the glamourously grotesque and decadent well, must be my advanced age .
Have got to go and do one more scene in a couple of weeks too.:rose:

music: Jayne County Things Your Mother Never Told You

mood: tired

wearing: red satin babydoll with black lace trim

Am I getting boring if I find something like http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=859603 a bit close to the bone? Given the Stubenville case I'm not sure what to make of it. I mean I know there's a "Rape fantasy" thread kicking around over in Fetish and I know that's a role play fantasy loads of people have... maybe I'm just getting too sensitive? Am I? I'm not sure where you draw the line on these things. I assume most people on those threads are talking with their dicks but where does the locker-room beer-talk end for some people? Exactly how many rapists post on Lit?

Sheesh - that's my Daily Vibe
with
cotton knickers on under yoga pants
listening to the wind outside and Keane playing inside :)

Am I getting boring if I find something like http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=859603 a bit close to the bone? Given the Stubenville case I'm not sure what to make of it. I mean I know there's a "Rape fantasy" thread kicking around over in Fetish and I know that's a role play fantasy loads of people have... maybe I'm just getting too sensitive? Am I? I'm not sure where you draw the line on these things. I assume most people on those threads are talking with their dicks but where does the locker-room beer-talk end for some people? Exactly how many rapists post on Lit?

with

That's a pretty sobering thought. :/

with

Fantasy is one thing, after all the story section of the site is 100% fantasy filled more or less. Much what is written on forum comes under the fantasy heading too. People will rarely act out their fantasies, and the more extreme the more exceedingly unlikely it becomes.

Personally I would say don't let it get to you, especially in the uk, chances of a story writer turning into a monster are unlikely, its the quiet unassuming ones that turn out weirdest.

On a lighter note, today I have been a very bad gurl, hit my ebay account with a vengeance, shoes, corsets, frocks, more shoes, gloves, fascinators, more shoes, underwear and stockings. Well it should all fit as wont be able to afford to eat for the next month. :(

mood: shopped out & skint

music: Siouxsie & the Banshees - Juju

wearing; red satin shorts and vest set

Fantasy is one thing, after all the story section of the site is 100% fantasy filled more or less. Much what is written on forum comes under the fantasy heading too. People will rarely act out their fantasies, and the more extreme the more exceedingly unlikely it becomes.

Personally I would say don't let it get to you, especially in the uk, chances of a story writer turning into a monster are unlikely, its the quiet unassuming ones that turn out weirdest.

On a lighter note, today I have been a very bad gurl, hit my ebay account with a vengeance, shoes, corsets, frocks, more shoes, gloves, fascinators, more shoes, underwear and stockings. Well it should all fit as wont be able to afford to eat for the next month. :(

mood: shopped out & skint

music: Siouxsie & the Banshees - Juju

wearing; red satin shorts and vest set

... quite a day ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back