Gangbanged by shemales on spring break

hfernandez1983

Pervy Kinky Author
Hi,

I've just had this idea as you can make out from the title...

I don't know whether I should make it a guy or a girl who gets gangbanged

as for the story idea I was thinking that maybe the guy or the girl go to a party and start getting attention from these college girls who are packing heat. ofcourse the guy or girl doesn't know that shes being made ready for the slaughter. The shemales maybe slip something into the guy/girls drink and then the guy/girl is susceptible to everything that shemales say. So it has a bit of mind control in there....

what do you guys think....or do you have your own take on a story?

Could be good. I would make it a guy, though, who gets seduced and gangbanged. That gives it more of a power turn-around and enhances the drama.

Could be good. I would make it a guy, though, who gets seduced and gangbanged. That gives it more of a power turn-around and enhances the drama.
Not just any guy, but a shaved-scalp BBC alpha-male athlete, the Big Ebony Stud On Campus. Coach convinces hulking Abdul to practice ballet to improve his agility. He unknowingly joins a class of shemale dancers. They're coy at first, playing with his advances, teasing. Then the inevitable ensues.

I hope he doesn't see them in leotards as that could give him a clue.

I only write transvestite stories. I steer clear of stories that pertain to Shemales , Trannies, etc. However, the element of mind control minus the drugs is an element I have in my current storyline "A Slut's Triangle" in the form of brainwashing and humiliation. It's not T-girl on guy sex though, but rather the other way around. đź‘ đź‘ đź‘ Kant

The storyline also has cheating, deceit, betrayal, and jealousy in it just like most love triangles have only this centers around a T-girl named Ashleigh. Maybe that would interest you?

Maybe that "clue" is what kicks off the hijinx in the first place?
One of the concealing baggy shorts slips; he sees the bulge and double-takes.

"Hey, WTF! You got a monster clit or what?" he gasps.

"Oh honey, you want to see what I *really* got?" s/he teases.

Her hourglass figure is as enticing as the monster horsedick s/he unleashes. Another 'sister' slinks behind him, spoons his butt (another bigdick poking his crack), fondles his balls.

"Are you here for work or play?" s/he croons in his ear.

Maybe the perverted son lusting on her single mother arranges the trans to seduce and fuck the shit out of her in his prom, as he hates the bitch gf of her mom

Hi,

I've just had this idea as you can make out from the title...

I don't know whether I should make it a guy or a girl who gets gangbanged

as for the story idea I was thinking that maybe the guy or the girl go to a party and start getting attention from these college girls who are packing heat. ofcourse the guy or girl doesn't know that shes being made ready for the slaughter. The shemales maybe slip something into the guy/girls drink and then the guy/girl is susceptible to everything that shemales say. So it has a bit of mind control in there....

what do you guys think....or do you have your own take on a story?

why not both a guy and a gal, to tie into the "both" theme of shemales?

Personally not keen on stories with roofies though. Maybe just a few drinkies, an invite into a bedroom, some making out, then...

Maybe the perverted son lusting on her single mother arranges the trans to seduce and fuck the shit out of her in his prom, as he hates the bitch gf of her mom
Scenario 1: Is this a shemale kid siccing a M2F tranny on mom? When does the kid join in? Do they all get the bitchy GF too? And where are the tentacles?

why not both a guy and a gal, to tie into the "both" theme of shemales?
Scenario 2: Studly Abdul athlete's hot GF Rhonda joins him for a dance session and twigs to the SMs right away. She's amused by Abdul's mental density and aroused by the floating pheromones. Cue the sauna orgy.

Personally not keen on stories with roofies though. Maybe just a few drinkies, an invite into a bedroom, some making out, then...
Scenario 3: Drinkies and smokies, and the heat's too high, and the candles are flickering, and the faux-bearskin rug by the fireplace looks so comfy, and, and...

The child is voyeuristic, and just wants her mom to be humiliated for being a lesbian. He knows that the gf is phobic to she makes as she was humiliated by a tranny too.
The son joins after the mom is almost knocked unconscious from the fucking and ejaculates first adter seeing his mom in that state. Then he moves closer and fucks her rough when she's unconscious, so rough that even the shemales are afraid.

IMO, a very hot take on this would involve not the question of whether it should be the man or woman, but it should be a boyfriend and girlfriend, who are slowly drawn into the gangbang and go from reluctant touching to total acceptance, to full on orgy over many minutes.

In my fantasies along this line, the idea of seeing my girl get worked by a he/she is both fearful and a turn on. I finally get that threesome, but at "the cost" of seeing her enjoy another "man's" cock inside of her.

Back