Panty Exchange

Any guys on here done this? My fear is my wife would find them. I'd have to get creative about how to receive them and then hide them.

I was going to purchase some used panties from woman on Lit a few months ago, maybe this thread, but, I lost her e-mail address.

I have always wondered about one thing- do you really want to exchange addresses with a pervert from the Internet? I say this as a pervert from the Internet.

As far as the creep and giving out your address a post office box could work. It would solve the address issue and possibly privacy issue from a SO.

I've always wonders about this. Anyone else have more experienced buying selling or trading?

Panties

The smell of OUR sex together in her used panties is a huge turn on. As someone said, men are highly turned on by this and especially someone they are not in a relationship with.

I think I'd prefer full panties as opposed to thongs, as with a thong, there's not enough material to wrap around your cock...

:cool:

I think I'd prefer full panties as opposed to thongs, as with a thong, there's not enough material to wrap around your cock...

:cool:

True. Having some fabrics would make it easier for that. But you can always wear the thongs over your face.

True. Having some fabrics would make it easier for that. But you can always wear the thongs over your face.

True...but I have always loved wanking into a nice pair of soft silky used panties...

hmmmmm.....

I'm friends with a girl that told me about her friends that are exotic dancers. They buy expensive G-strings for their routines, but also buy cheap ones (as well as small men's boxer briefs) for when they walk around and get tips from the customers. I was surprised, they sell them for $50 a pair. Some make an extra $200-$500 a night.

Shameless bump. There have to be more ladies out there willing to share, exchange or at least find the idea errotic!

Oh so close. I found someone, the wife was out of town but travel araingements fell through. Someday.

Back