Belly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oscuridad said:
Gods below Owera...

Such a wonderful link. :eek:

*must go lie down*

Yeah, it's kind of interesting ;) I don't know if it's true, though. I guess that's one of those things a woman really has to try in order to find out. Somehow, the idea of doing that while being in serious pain doesn't seem very realistic, but then you never know :D

preggo_babe_17.jpg

Owera said:
Yeah, it's kind of interesting ;) I don't know if it's true, though. I guess that's one of those things a woman really has to try in order to find out. Somehow, the idea of doing that while being in serious pain doesn't seem very realistic, but then you never know :D
Perhaps it makes more sense to the masochists among us.

Congrats. You win the prize for the first person caught talking to themselves in cyber space... :kiss:

Want to use my AV ?????

ezlay_2nite said:
Congrats. You win the prize for the first person caught talking to themselves in cyber space... :kiss:

Want to use my AV ?????
It wouldn't be the first time. But others will be along later.

And that's most generous of you.

pregnant and lonely????

Hi,

I hope I,ve caught you in the right mood.... horney that is... I would love to suck on your tits and pussy if you need the attention ... I love the pregnant look and know I can help!!!! :nana:

TINKER59 said:
Hi,

I hope I,ve caught you in the right mood.... horney that is... I would love to suck on your tits and pussy if you need the attention ... I love the pregnant look and know I can help!!!! :nana:
Oh dear.

What to do, what to do...

Oh, I know.

*ahem*

I suggest you read the board a bit before making such a callous and ham-fisted attempt at flirting. Apart from which, I'm male, you dolt.

Now if this, perchance, were an attempt at humor... I've seen funnier things rotting on the road. Please try harder.

Oscuridad said:
I do a get blind amid a posting frenzy.

Welcome to the thread.

Thank you for the welcome but I see you have a live one on the line, so I will leave you two it... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back