Stockings and suspenders

One of my favorite nurse shots.

attachment.php

Anybody remember the show?
Lol i would love to have fucked Kelly Kapowski over and over. And then shoot my cum on Lisa and Jessie. Oh oh yeah.

Last edited:
I am in my 40s and when I was younger I always wore stockings and suspenders at work. When I talk to the younger girls at work they only wear them in the bedroom. They laugh at me sometimes and call me old fashioned lol. I do tend to wear hold ups now and again. Maybe it was the introduction of scrubs to our hospitals but I still wear a dress as my uniform. Are they a thing of the past to wear outside the bedroom???💋💋xx

Hi, good question, love the responses. Am in total agreement that they should be positively encouraged and not just for the bedroom. In fact the ones worn for show seem to have four straps and barely do the job of holding the stockings up for long... bedroom style suspender belts I guess!

Get a six or even eight strap and they are comfy to wear a long time, feel fantastic and would probably do OK in the bedroom should you be so luck to find soomeone who wants to fiddle with your clips, so to speak!

Add in the full fashioned stockings.... heaven!

Are they a thing of the past to wear outside the bedroom???

No, I dont believe so, tho I'm pretty old fashioned myself....and it does seems like we are becoming more & more extinct... :eek:

I generally wear them for interviews or work training...so while I dont wear them on a daily basis (prefer more of a casual dress myself), they are definitely my go-to when I need to dress up &/or look more professional...

Old fashioned or not, keep rocking them... :D

may I call you, next time I'm interviewing? :)

I don't know how practical or comfortable it would be for most women to wear the whole stocking, suspenders, garter belt, etc... But the idea of a woman having something that sexy on under her clothing is hugely arousing, even if I can't see it.

Of course a woman wearing black stockings, garter belt, etc... alone is one of my favorite things...

tumblr_mnf38e5OS71rinay5o1_500.jpg

Hi

I don't wear them as much now to go out in but when I did men seemed to know that I had them on. Lol. I didn't flash them or anything but I think the suspenders were they attach to the stockings stick out a little. You can see the guys nudging each other when I get up and walk to the bar. Lol. Especially if I had a tight pencil skirt on💋💋

I don't wear them as much now to go out in but when I did men seemed to know that I had them on. Lol. I didn't flash them or anything but I think the suspenders were they attach to the stockings stick out a little. You can see the guys nudging each other when I get up and walk to the bar. Lol. Especially if I had a tight pencil skirt on💋💋

if your skirt was that tight, it could've shown those telltale garter "bumps"

Denny

We really don't notice them down here in Florida under the normal bib overhauls and engineer boots.

Well if you were wearing a skirt they were looking at your legs. Sorry, it's just the truth. So yeah, they probably did. I wish more women my age would do that sometimes. I do love the bare leg look but overall I wish there were more younger women with a more old-fashioned fashion sensibility if you know what I mean. I'm not doing the "Cover up, missy! Hide your shame! Get off my lawn!" thing. I don't care about that. Wear what you want and show what you want. That's all cool. But I do wish there were more people my age who want to show a little bit of class. You can totally do that and be revealing. Those are not mutually exclusive. I just kind of have a sensibility like that (I don't leave the house without at least a collared button-down shirt (usually a dress shirt) and dress pants so I would like that vibe to be more common.

Absolutely agree with most here, stockings suspenders are sexy as hell.

Only had an ex-wear them once and only specifically for the bedroom but boy did she get me going all night long with them on. Wish she would have worn them with work attire etc.

Ladies if you want your men to be horny as hell (have that hot steamy sex) then wear your stockings/suspenders during one random day. Give your man a little peak and I guarantee you will not regret your decision later that evening!

Anyone agree?

They are more special too ;-)

That little bit of extra effort goes a long way for me.

On a seperate note - the odd garter works wonders too (Tori)

Hi

Had them on last night round the big market in Newcastle. Our schoolgirl gear went down a treat lol. My bum got smacked a few times😃💋💋

God ! Lovely thread Stacy, and lovely, lovely pictures.
Glad your bum got smacked 😊 Which red blooded man could resist? 😜

I am in my 40s and when I was younger I always wore stockings and suspenders at work. When I talk to the younger girls at work they only wear them in the bedroom. They laugh at me sometimes and call me old fashioned lol. I do tend to wear hold ups now and again. Maybe it was the introduction of scrubs to our hospitals but I still wear a dress as my uniform. Are they a thing of the past to wear outside the bedroom???💋💋xx
Don't stop wearing them ,way better than pantyhose

They are a little more work than pantyhose but worth the trouble. Women just feel special when they wear suspenders. Don't you think?

tumblr_o6ufgoJj5q1uuwwelo1_1280.jpg

The panties need to go. When I look under a skirt and see stockings, I expect to see bare pussy.

I hope they don't just reside in the bedroom anymore! Something so sexy about a woman dressed up nice and wearing them underneath!

Back