Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Entrant 4 (page 97)

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Entrant 5 (page 97)

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Evening :kiss:

Its very late here or early depending on perspective and i should sleep x hope you all have dirty dreams and fun

speak soon

Evening merry band of men...

I have a gift for thee whom feel deserved. All those brave enough to try say Aye!

;)

attachment.php

Oh my...I hope you find your proper Daddy real soon...if he doesnt show up you can always knock on my door. I will let you sleep over and read you a bedtime story!

WELCUM BACK MS BETH! SO wonderful to "see' you again. I hope all has been well for you. As you can tell, you have been missed.

I havent seduced in a long time...im a bit rusty but youre worth the effort :)

First thing i would like to do is pull you in for a long, sensuous kiss.

Bethy, you can practice your seduction skills on me as much as you like- and yes, a long, sensuous kiss sounds like a perfect start....

...and if you're wearing this at the time, even better- I do love a woman in black lingerie...:kiss:

loving your pics
:) Thank you <3

Fantastic pic!

Thanks! :rose: Hope you're well

WELCUM BACK MS BETH! SO wonderful to "see' you again. I hope all has been well for you. As you can tell, you have been missed.

OMGoodness; hey :) All is good. Kinda the same/kinda different. I think the years will just repeat on a cycle now. At some point i may actually finish my degree though...you know...before we all turn to zombies and no-one gives a crap about 2:1's and whether or not you have honours :D

How are you? Suitably "released" I hope :devil:

I like! But then again, I have a thing for sexy black lingerie. Welcome back, m'dear!

Why thank you :) I think some lingerie is like tights...best left to the imagination. Will not be strip teasing in or out of that outfit! My boobs do look awfully good when they are in it tho :)

Bethy, you can practice your seduction skills on me as much as you like- and yes, a long, sensuous kiss sounds like a perfect start....

...and if you're wearing this at the time, even better- I do love a woman in black lingerie...:kiss:

If I am wearing this I imagine i would riding your lap and not the empty space between my crotch and the bed. I do like the idea of coming into your work place wearing only this, convenient skirt for modesty and a dirty smile. Do you have your own office? If so, plan on fucking on the table..under it..against the door...whilst your secretary could possibly overhear on the intercom and the dirtiest way you could possibly imagine :devil:

Less seduction and more full on sex tramp today ;)

If I am wearing this I imagine i would riding your lap and not the empty space between my crotch and the bed. I do like the idea of coming into your work place wearing only this, convenient skirt for modesty and a dirty smile. Do you have your own office? If so, plan on fucking on the table..under it..against the door...whilst your secretary could possibly overhear on the intercom and the dirtiest way you could possibly imagine :devil:

Less seduction and more full on sex tramp today ;)

I love that thought....bending you over my desk and fucking you senseless from behind...and there's a cute blonde secretary at work I'd love to have listening in on us, until she can't resist joining in...:devil:

Sadly I don''t have my own office- I work in an open-plan office, so if we did that, we'd be fucking in front of an audience of about 30 people:D

:kiss:

Back