I want a puppy.

Most of the time, humping has nothing to do with sex, but dominance. Fixed dogs do it, sexually immature dogs do it, and even females do it.

I have a puppy, she's a lab, and all she wants to do is hump things. :rolleyes: I don't even know why though. When my boyfriend gets home she attacks him, and like rapes his face, but with me she just pees on my stuff. DAMN YOU COCO! ›:(

I have a puppy, she's a lab, and all she wants to do is hump things. :rolleyes: I don't even know why though. When my boyfriend gets home she attacks him, and like rapes his face, but with me she just pees on my stuff. DAMN YOU COCO! ›:(

It's definitely a dominant behavior. You should correct her to prevent that.

So it wouldn't start up in the middle of the night because there's a moose in the yard?

So it wouldn't start up in the middle of the night because there's a moose in the yard?

We don't have moose where I live, so, nope. :)

It might if there were raccoon, deer, or maybe particularly loud squirrels though.

It's definitely a dominant behavior. You should correct her to prevent that.

I've tried to but my daughter just lets her get away with it. My puppy is an indoor dog and sleeps with us, and every time I correct her I end up on the floor, or with a cold nose on my feet to scare the shit outta me!

I have a permanent puppy.

Wish you could take her. She does not like sleep unless she's doing it.

She looks like this:

http://t1.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6rJPMkROGY_n928iMiAu6VXdlTOsm7HyHHGjH4R9QeVeQHATy

She is adorable and a scourge upon the earth and naps.

I have a permanent puppy.

Wish you could take her. She does not like sleep unless she's doing it.

She looks like this:

http://t1.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6rJPMkROGY_n928iMiAu6VXdlTOsm7HyHHGjH4R9QeVeQHATy

She is adorable and a scourge upon the earth and naps.
I just had a cuteness attack.

Paramedics are on the way...

omg

I've tried to but my daughter just lets her get away with it. My puppy is an indoor dog and sleeps with us, and every time I correct her I end up on the floor, or with a cold nose on my feet to scare the shit outta me!

I understand that. It's often difficult to correct them, even if you know it's the right thing to do. It's hard to smack a cute little puppy, but in the end, it is our job as their masters to correct them for their own good.

Back