GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
An actual check-in

Good Morning Lovelies

It's a lazy, lackadaisical, laconic day... A bottomless pot of Chai, snuggling under a cuddly blanket and reading lesbian pulp fiction while the rain pours down outside. The emotion in the book touches me deeply - It is good for me to read this. Makes me believe in happy endings again.

Mood: relaxed, mostly content with a smile that has not left my lips in days
Underwear: Comfy low rise boyshorts with ribbed knit tank both in black. The material is stretchy, slightly sheer silk. Very comfortable...
Listening to: the distant sound of my daughter having a tea party in her play-room with her teddies and the sound of the endless rain falling down the window next to me.

P.S. When is it Monday? :cathappy:

:kiss: :rose: :heart:
 
Good morning ladies! :rose:

I am greeting you from my new place! It's pretty nice. I had my furniture and TV delivered yesterday. I'm actually getting online to order satellite TV.. can't watch DVD's forever ya know? I didn't expect to have phone/internet access til Monday but it came on early, which the phone company said was a possibility! YAY!
It's snowing miserably outside- blah! I have to venture out in the mess as I am in need of some things to wash dishes. Stupid memory.. if I could have only remembered to get it at the grocery store last night.

Nirvana- nice to see you have returned :rose:

Neon- WELCOME BACK! You have been missed :) And in answer to your question.. if I could be anywhere in the world, where would I be- I would love to be in Walt Disney World with my daughter. She is still too young to go but it would still be nice to be down there in the warmth enjoying the attractions and the weather with her. Plus, my parents now only live 15-20 miles from the best amusement park in the world :D It would be nice to visit with them right about now.

Well I should be going- need to order this satellite and get going to the store. Also need to go get some beds to sleep on. Slept on an air mattress last night that wasn't all that comfy :rolleyes: Am looking forward to a nice comfy bed!

Good day to you all!


Mood: Content
Panties: None.. I just got up not too long ago :cathappy:
Music: Does listening to Elmo Visits the firehouse count? LoL
 
Good morning, all. :kiss: The snow has stopped falling, the sun is shining and the air is crisp and cold. Wonderful day to snuggle in and stay toasty.

Wow! The Candian Women's Hockey team is simply... Extraordinary!!!

neonflux said:
QUESTION - if you could be doing anything in the world right now for a living, what would it be and where would you be doing it?

~ Justine


Black & White Photography.... both landscapes and nudes and the combination of both. Doing it.... Everywhere!

sxxyblueyes said:
I am greeting you from my new place!

That's fantastic! Congrats,sxxy!
 
Last edited:
Chaps optional but could be fun...

Annie-I live north of nowhere really, 4 kms outside of a hamlet of about 100 people, and 10 minutes east of a town of 10,000. And maybe 40 minutes away from a big city, so all in all, just about perfect. Some of my neighbours still use horses for their cattle work.

Canadian chick kick ass eh! 16-0 (Italy), 12-0 (Russia). kewl

Hey Sexy, congrats on the move, have fun finding everything again!

WB Neon, we have missed your considered comments-glad you had fun though. :)

Nirvana-good morning beautiful. Thought of you last night, as I watched the concert footage from a 1982 Queen concert, how did I forget the mustachiod faces
of the men of the 80's, thank heavens it is all behind us now!

Hello to everyone else.
 
Oh yah-

Next career, photographer for National Geographic, and in my spare time, more travel, more adventures, still have to sail around the world, then walk/bus/camel ride it too.
 
hugo_sam said:
Everything about you is beautiful, Sweetie
*Grizzly Bear hugs* :kiss:


Hello Lizi, Annie, SexxyBlue, Dizzly & Neon
Anyone else I missed.

(blush) I give thanks to you for so much :rose:
 
hugo_sam said:
:rose: :rose:
Sorry, not very good with words, good thing I would never think of being an author.....

If you stop writing those beautiful love stories i would have to do something nasty to you

:catroar:
 
playwithlezli said:
Annie-I live north of nowhere really, 4 kms outside of a hamlet of about 100 people, and 10 minutes east of a town of 10,000. And maybe 40 minutes away from a big city, so all in all, just about perfect. Some of my neighbours still use horses for their cattle work.

Canadian chick kick ass eh! 16-0 (Italy), 12-0 (Russia). kewl

Chaps with optional everything else can be grand fun! :cool: I've never had the opportunity to use them with flesh and blood horses... just steel horses and that can be frivolous and erotic... especially in the loose environment of Sturgis camping and playing! :D

Those girls do rock... there has got to be a meet between them and the Americans.. What a contest!

hugo_sam said:
Everything about you is beautiful, Sweetie
*Grizzly Bear hugs* :kiss:


Hello Lizi, Annie, SexxyBlue, Dizzly & Neon
Anyone else I missed.

Hello to you also, hugo_sam! i Love your taste in women! *grin*
 
hugo_sam said:
Not really, just the ghost of an old white tip
but I have been around long enough to appreciate beauty in all it's forms.
:rose:

Oh yes, really! I call them the way i see them.... and i see you! :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top