Finally a thread for women who are currently masturbating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post-shower play

I just came in from my afternoon run -- 4.6 miles, pant pant pant -- and treated myself to a nice shower. And sure enough, my hands tended to spend more time washing my pussy than any other part of my body.....fingered myself to a very good orgasm under the spray...

Now sitting naked at my desk, pleased to see that the market is making some sense (I am a financial adviser) and hoping that the Dow stays up the rest of the month......OK, no work to do right now. So?

You bet! Hand goes right back to my cherished pussy!. My left foot is on the computer case on the floor, which means my cunnie is spread wide open, giving me easy access to Ms. Clittie,which just LOVES those long slow rubs.....

Weekend. At the health club for a work out on Sunday afternoon, late. Not many people around. I did notice a real cutie I had not spotted before. We exchanged nods, and on an impulse I cut my exercise short once she went towards the locker room.

I heard the shower running. Yea! Off came my togs, in a hurry, and I grabbed a towel and headed that way. The ggym has both individual stalls (for privacy) and a large room with eight or ten nozzles. And there she was, stark naked, head thrown back, eyes closed, water cascasing through her hair and down a very pretty body. Oh me oh my, what nice boobs! My eye estimate put them at about 38C or maybe a bit more.

Whem I turned on my nozzle she opened her eyes and glanced over at me. We exchanged nods. Then she turned around so that her back was to me. She reached for the soap, and her hands went down my front and below her waist. There was movement in her arms.

Hmmmm. Was she, or wasn't she? I grabbed my own soap and I lathered my body, and then I got old and gave some serious attention to my pussy. No, I did not dare do a full Jill Off -- not that brave (or stupid) but I did treat my cunnie to a good soaping.

Then I realized that she was watching me. She grinned. I grinned back. She decided that HER pussy meeded more soap. So there we stood, 15 to 20 feet between us, knowing good and darmned well what we were doing.

She finally rinsed and left the shower. I gave myself few more strokes and followed her. She was dressing at a locker away across the room. We said naught to one another as we dressed. She finished first, and as she walked by me, she paused and said, "My name is Alicia. I travel a lot so I don't get in here except on weekends. I should be back next Satu'rday, right around noon. If you happen to be here, maybe we could grab a coffee, or even lunch?"

Yes. That would be funch. She smiled again. I hope I know where this is heading.

[That was written for my diary, but I think I will leave it on-line anyway. I have been frigging myself wildly thinking about the encounter. Now one last BIG orgqsm and I must go fiddle up some dinner for Hal.]

I am going to be a "travel widow" the second week in October -- Hal has a trial on the west coast -- so if any horny lady around the DC burbs would care to have a good masturbation session, even during the day, drop me a note. 39 year old white married female, a true bisexual in that I love both pussis and cocks. And I would really love to play hostess for a multi-gal party out here some afternoon. Still warm enough to skinny dip in our pool, and the fencing allows run-around nudity.

OK, pussy, one more touch, and that is it until bedtime.l....

Kah
 
Leaning back, thinking of you, legs parting to entice you, even though you are not here, but imagining your sweet face looking at me. Lifting my arms up to curl my fingers around the railing at the headboard, holding on and arches my body, knowing you will not be able to resist touching me. But you are not here to take advantage of me, so I can tease you however I like.
 
good morning ladies. sitting here with my legs spread, sliding 2 fingers in and out. alas, i am alone again.darn it. well i can let my imagination run free i suppose. the question becomes, which one of you lovely ladies should i use to release my deepest desires?.......
 
Soooooooo wet right now....everything at that point of being almost too sensitive....almost....
 
Can we make it a hot tub so we all can fit? Wouldn't that be the most fun?
 
No fair I want to have a water fight and get soaking wet before we peel out of the clothes.
 
soooo giving in to me so easily? I am thinking it's part of a plan to lure me in and have your way with me amongst the bubbles? Ok if YOU insist. ;)
 
Bubble Bath in my swimming pool!

Hmmmm..That video gives me a naughty idea. Let me empty a full bottle of bubble bath in our pool. Then we all get in naked and splash around until it is filled with foam. OK, who is going to be first to get on her back and float with her pussy showing out of the water?

Someone go around behind her and support her upper body while the rest of us take turns feasting on her cunnie, which is thrust up out of the water. And, oh yes, those nice boobs need some sucking and licking as well.

Thanks for the great video. Having a multi-gal mix out back wouild be worth paying for a special visit by the pool service company the next day.

Having a great late afternoon Jill Off break. Horny as a young goat, and wishing that one of you would come a'knockin' on my door, so that I could greet you starkers and hug you on in......

Kath
 
mmmm - i :heart:your creativity KK

:kiss: Katie :kiss:


Hmmmm..That video gives me a naughty idea. Let me empty a full bottle of bubble bath in our pool. Then we all get in naked and splash around until it is filled with foam. OK, who is going to be first to get on her back and float with her pussy showing out of the water?

Someone go around behind her and support her upper body while the rest of us take turns feasting on her cunnie, which is thrust up out of the water. And, oh yes, those nice boobs need some sucking and licking as well.

Thanks for the great video. Having a multi-gal mix out back wouild be worth paying for a special visit by the pool service company the next day.

Having a great late afternoon Jill Off break. Horny as a young goat, and wishing that one of you would come a'knockin' on my door, so that I could greet you starkers and hug you on in......

Kath
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top