Did You Get Laid Today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nicely, thank you. He spent the night and had an absolutely magnificent hard-on this morning that I helped him with. He's feeling much better now, and god knows I am too ;)

Yep

Had her lips around me until I was hard and then she climbed on board. It took a little wiggling and pushing to get it to all fit, but it felt great when it did! Finished off on top of her, shooting up inside as she squealed through her orgasm.

Band and beers this afternoon, and maybe we'll get in another one tonight:D

Finally, after 8 months. I know its not as long as some folks, but damn, the circumstances around it. Feels good, man.

a little bit. we fooled around for a while before he had to get up for work. no one got to cum though. :(

yes i did, ive almost come to except him coming to me on sundays now, once he gets home after being gone all weekend.

Played and diddled while we watched TV from about 9 till we went up to bed and fucked and sucked till anout 1:30 a.m. Give or take so I guess it's a yes

Yes, I get laid most days these days. Today I took all her holes, then ate her to several orgasms. I couldn't believe how much she squirted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back