Sensual metaphors

bluerains

528 inception
I love sexual metaphors...or clever ways of all forms metaphoric.. , the alliterated phrases,, and keen inspiring newness of making love poetic...what say U..there are so many on this site who write such unique pictures of bliss.. it is pure magic ...as are those who produce
verbiage to tingle the fabric of thought... :)

cobalt frame
attracts
souped up shades
in hypnotic hues
pulling metal
from cords
of blue...

ligatures down
driving need
shifts ...
hearts speed
like jaguars

rims to road
recklessness propels
moist motion
delving deep
fast and furious
stroking stick
shift to petal
while motors
rock in rhythm

quickness
lingers long
enough
to charge
the engines

Last edited:
Huh?

A little bit deeper than my river,
<grin>

softer than a leg run up my thigh

finer than socks on a chicken

busyier than a beaver in a flood

Hello blue,

If you are asking how I would respond to the e friend w/pen, I'd have to say I cannot. This is a sharing of your lovers' passions with you, I think the best way you could reply would be to reveal the truth. How did he leave you feeling after reading his letter?

Maybe liken your arousal to the rush of wind across a shore -- lifting grains of sand; capriciously dropping them to fall into the waves, stirred to peaks by its passing.

Or could you see yourself in the guise of a creature, panting, heart racing as the predators near? Hear them snuffling at your scent, finding the traces of your wetness and know that they are close to the source.

Sex and release are very much like that, consumed by a being with utmost power over you. The trick with metaphor, then, is to show the reader what you want them to experience, don't tell them.

Avoid saying that you are in a condition, instead, make your audience understand, through shared senses and emotions, exactly what your condition is.

Good luck with your passionate opus... How delightful to have such a task as your life's work!

I am blushing!

That scene your secret lover portrays Blue, iP

Last edited:
hum....ok

now..John..

twas u who wanted me to expand beyond border my love...male/female....what am I to do with you..loverboy... :rose:

And expand borders we will

I did say that didn't I! I need a cold shower! You have me to the point of bursting Blue... Just the thoughts bring me to my knees oh wise one, Can I lick some? OR can you... me? Here is a little metaphor poem...

Flat ocean titillates,
flows, hot white sand
gently caressed by deep azure
wetness.

Tumescent outcropping stands,
just beyond the break point,
waiting for moisture,
hard, hot, waiting…

Fluffy clouds form on the
horizon, first patchy then
strong and wanton, drawing
energy from the sun.

Sighs as first trace of wind
reaches the outcropping,
a silent hot breath, the
rock seems harder, taller.

Spit of wind captures
growing swells, bringing fullness,
desire to the parched beach,
groping threads of seaweed.

Seatongues move and swallow
the base of the rock,
retreat, and return again,
deeper yet.

Drops of rain proclaim victory,
lashing the outcropping
as waves overcome inhibitions
and sea foam merges in blissed release.
qp

Well,

raunchy verses the QP...
damn baby...u have a quiet path to my eternal heart that sings as yet I share my
self among the many....lol... :rose:

Illusion

is all there is. Everything is seen from a subjective perspective. Through the eyes of the subject. Size is only important if one chooses it to be important...

QP

ahhh... ET...

My Erotic Tale said:
Huh?

A little bit deeper than my river,
<grin>

softer than a leg run up my thigh

finer than socks on a chicken

busyier than a beaver in a flood

a wee bit of tickles is better than a wet doodle... :D

champagne1982 said:
Hello blue,

If you are asking how I would respond to the e friend w/pen, I'd have to say I cannot. This is a sharing of your lovers' passions with you, I think the best way you could reply would be to reveal the truth. How did he leave you feeling after reading his letter?

(thats just it C...I don't know him at all...he read some poems I wrote and just started sending me these little bits of fantasy...and its progressing into something I have never experienced before..my first internet sensual talk...but,, I can't relate to that wording somehow...so I need metaphor to do the trick.... I love your rush of the wind across a shore...verse..thanks..or maybe I shall be a jaguar again a feline in some jungle roots of the amazon..wooh Ideas...you give ...thanks again....lol/blue

The Mystery

Realities unshared in shades of blue
A voice of silent wisdom
Perfect harmony language of truth
Heart touched the light within
Illumination rises, bliss begins
Eternity never to fade away
mirrored beyond the dark.

This thread I created

to invite my new friend to literotica...he will be on board soon..hope he will bring some new insights to lit...I thought his work was just to delightful to keep to myself...he needs a wide audience...of fine erotic souls like all of you...thanks for your time...thanks John for being You....

here is message from JP...

Thank you Blue…

I have joined the Literotica Group… I think it may be more “Interesting” than the ones I am in at the moment

Please Thank John for me… And yes the River will flow and we will never know what is around the next bend until we are there… (Gentle Smile)…

:rose: :rose:

bluerains said:
to invite my new friend to literotica...he will be on board soon..hope he will bring some new insights to lit...I thought his work was just to delightful to keep to myself...he needs a wide audience...of fine erotic souls like all of you...thanks for your time...thanks John for being You....

here is message from JP...

Thank you Blue…

I have joined the Literotica Group… I think it may be more “Interesting” than the ones I am in at the moment

Please Thank John for me… And yes the River will flow and we will never know what is around the next bend until we are there… (Gentle Smile)…

:rose: :rose:

looking forward to meeting your friend blue :rose:

a new adventure by wolf..

>
> HI Blue
>
>
> Should we wander into the World of Dreams and Wishes…??? (Gentle Smile)… I enjoy guiding you and
> your energy along the Mystery Paths… and I am glad you enjoy the Trips…
>
>
>
> Get Comfortable, have your Wine Close by… and if you play with yourself, as I believe you do…
> Lick your fingers and gently begin to touch that Special Place (Gentle Smile)
>
>
>
> It is said that there is a place out beyond Rightfulness and Wrongfulness, A place where one can
> be anything they wish to be… a place to take all the Magick of our Senses and be free to Explore
> those Senses to a fullness never conceived here in this Place of Boundaries created by The
> Social Orders of those bent on Controlling our Every Dream for Profit…
>
>
>
> We need NOT the permission of God’s Brokers who expound the Truths of a God they do not know,
> for we Know that WE are the Gods/Goddesses that they search for in Vain while Peering through
> the Hazy Mysts trying to read Foreign Scripts Carefully placed on Ancient Pads long ago by the
> Channels of Those Times.
>
>
>
> So Close your Eyes Pretty Lady… Wish to be there and you will be there in less than a Heart
> Beat… in the Blink of an Eye… There you are… I see you Standing there so Very Lovely… your
> Beauty Highlighted by your Silky Flowing hair teasing your lips with gentle touch… your breast
> firm and high… nipples standing out just right… and the vision of your Sexy Hips… So Enchanting
> …So Delightful… So Delicious… (Gentle Smile)
>
>
>
> As you consider this Magic Place… you find yourself in a warm grassy meadow… a Small Stream
> flows down from the dense Forests slightly uphill from you… Cool breeze’s flow gently from the
> Forest tempering the warmth of the meadow…
>
>
>
> The Trees are Tall Evergreens reminiscent of Large Redwoods and Grand Firs… heavy bark at the
> base of the trees implies Generations of Time, Generations of Dreams, the Hopes and Fears of All
> who venture to this place are etched in the bark of these Grand Sentinels, Tales to be told to
> those who have the Courage to query these Giants of Time….
>
>
>
> There … Do you see it… There Seems to be a Shadow… No… it is the outline of a Wolf… half
> hidden behind the large trunk of what seems to be the largest tree… next to him seems to be a
> trail into the Forests… as you slowly approach the edge of the Forest in the direction of the
> Wolf… he steps into full view… Do you feel Fear… The Fear of Old Stories… or do you feel
> Strength and Purpose… As he gazes into your eyes…
>
>
>
> He moves his head ever so slightly in a quick upward motion… like Follow me... if you Dare… and
> I will show you into a world of lights and shadows only traveled in dreams during the 13th Full
> Moon of a Winter Season… often a season of Fear… Follow me … Wolf turns and starts down the
> path into the cool shadows of the Forest… Shafts of Bright Light are filtering down to lightly
> touch cool ferns and mosses and forest creature of real and of myth…
>
>
>
> You are dressed for the warmth of the meadow… now the coolness of the Forest lightly touches you
> on your arms… lightly brushing your cheeks… your firm nipples stand proud… or are these the
> kisses of woodland Fairies and Nymphs touching you all over…
>
>
>
> We Quickly come to the Stream… it seems so much larger here than out in the meadow… The Rushing
> waters almost seem to bend your thoughts… Wolf calmly watches you as you begin to realize that
> you are in his place… you are at his mercy… His Command… Just as one would be in the deep Oceans
> as one was guided by large Blue Dolphins… (Gentle Smile)…
>
>
>
> The Stream seems to be the stream of dreams and consciousness ever changing moment by moment…
> like the flashes of light that penetrate our minds on a seemingly constant basis…
>
>
>
> As you turn back to Wolf… it is I that now stands before you… looking on your loveliness… my
> gaze slowly moving from your pretty face… down to your lovely breasts… your breasts heaving
> every so slightly with each breath… down to that special place just between your thighs… your
> shapely legs… back to your pretty face flushed from my boldness… and then back to your eyes…
>
>
>
> I reach out and take your hand… leading you around one of the large trees… and there is a small
> cabin… you can see the candles lit inside and you smell the wood smoke from the fire…
>
>
>
> I lead you inside… The Quiet is Deafening… the only thing you seem to hear is your own
> heartbeat… An Anxious Rhythm... a rhythm that begs me to hold you close… my hands exploring the
> curve of your Ass through the soft thin fabric… lifting the fabric slowly from behind as we are
> close… about to kiss…
>
>
>
> But first we are exchanging the breath of life… you exhale as I inhale your essence… I exhale
> slowly to you as you inhale our mixed breath… Slowly lifting the fabric… beginning to feel your
> warm flesh as it quivers with anticipation… my knee lifted to your pussy area… Slowly pressing
> against you… harder… softer… pulling you closer… feeling the warmth between the cheeks of your
> ass… So Warm… moving my hand around to the softness of your pussy… you are Wet…
>
>
>
> I can smell your excitement… the essence excites me… I am so hard from being so close to your
> body… I must have you… I taste your wetness from my finger… inserting this wet finger coated
> with wetness from you and my mouth into your soft mouth… … Suck it…
>
>
>
> I begin to push gently on your shoulders… pushing you down to your knees in front of me…
> lowering my pants and presenting my hard cock to your lips… holding your long hair in my left
> hand… only allowing you to barely touch the head of my hard cock with your lips….
> let me see your pretty tongue bathe the head of my cock… That’s my girl… you smell the special
> essence of me…
>
>
>
> Now pulling you forward instead of holding back… take me into your mouth deep … Suck the
> Essence from my cock… let me cum in your pretty mouth… Swallow my cum…
>
>
>
> Mmm… So Special… (Now I have to go and make my self cum)…. (Gentle Smile)……
> Sleep Well Pretty Lady…
>
> more???

hum....you pen a very delightful metaphor...

this fantasy

entices essence

thrills the senses

moves the inhibited

brings forth

the wolf chant

to hunt and play

and you could

take me to such

carnal pleasure

of need just to

devour flesh

and heat
yet

would that sate

your hunger

to want nothing
more...

I wonder...*blue*

Hot Stuff

I deal more with the real world, but as some country gal sang: 'Of all the
things I've never done. You would be the one'. Something like that.

sandspike said:
I deal more with the real world, but as some country gal sang: 'Of all the
things I've never done. You would be the one'. Something like that.

ah...SS you have a bit of alpha wolf left I see...am reposting this here as it goes along with the theme of the thread as well as dreams and fantasy...I may change it to fit
form better...thanks SS :rose:

riven

chilling sound of thunder rumbles barren cove
devouring inland tranquility.

animated flat sea exposes braided bridle laced with
gold,
decorating lush mane of a sleek black stallion,
captivating wide eyes of curiosity
as pale blue lightning rises from the deep

seaweed curls round wading hooves as green weeds trim
emerald velvet cloaked in mist round amber haired
maiden
hungry urgency licks moist trembling lips as
sulfurous eyes pierce ageless alpha
matching his intensity

in lithe magnificent agility,
he captures her steed in the breakers
and mounts its powerful frame in one leap

grasping her reins swiftly, she dives into her
deepest aquatic lair as
rough hands clench curling mounds of wavy hair in
mastering boldness
as he binds her tightly against his length of rippled
arms

cracking spine feels changeling of a virile chest as
her heart
shares rhythm with his shameless swells

"what alchemy creates such a space laurie lass", he
whispers against her tresses
and holding onto her honey soft thighs as he slides
them from her mount

butterfly eyes trace weathered contours of his
handsome face
as his strength softens, relaxing tension between
them..

"tis the blue dolphin dome of shelter you must know
your power has no authority here
release me white warrior; you’re
in no danger in my sanctuary
dolphins are ally to the kelpie..

your reflection called me from the deep,
summoned the array from my
spiraling golden bed of desire to possess you as
you wished my lord...

allowing velvet bindings to fall through shimmering
blue crystals;
bare all but her maiden wings flutter before his
wanton eyes...
she is as bewitching as a hunter’s moon reflecting a
warm fire across a calm sea

trembling hands ache to touch the petals of her
womanhood
and feel the heat between her golden legs
submitting the center of her paradise to his will

but, slowly she sinks down to accept his aching bulge
into her mouth, gently licking firm flesh then
plunging his driving need into her long soft throat,
enhaling his manhood, his sex , his being..

he is lost to her fiery brand upon his pulsing heart
control gives way to the sweet depths of her soul
as core heat begs him commune with freedom
as she unchains his essence in violent discharge

he is powerless against her charm
and is awakened by the gentle
sounds of rolling waves tapping
the beach and holding his heartbeat
in lullaby waves of love...

My little 10 minute poem

Not very sensual, but it could be if it was longer!

Not So Stranger

Ochre encrusted orb,
floats endlessly in elliptical rhythm.
Bringer of fantasy, strength and mythology,
Earthbound souls plot your course,
trajectory with pen and charcoal,
moist lines drawn in blood and sand.
Tall ships with sails of butterfly’s wing
traverse your serpentine surface,
shimmering as heat in distant visages.
From typeset pages to wanting eyes
hearts purr for tales of Michael,
the one who came with lessons misplaced.
The elusive dream of one connecting
with metaphors of forgotten times,
touching memories conjoined, believed
lost in epic battles of ego and greed.

You bring us together, disparate,
but awakening into new patterns,
volatility quelled by understanding.
History ripe with baseless conjecture,
leaves putrid remnants rotting in sewers
of mankind’s devolution, poisoned by “winners”.
Yet you bring us together,
victims once but answering now to only
hearts wanting peace and sharing.
Thank you for crossing the astral plane,
arriving now as myth with message,
sacred dreams soon unencumbered by fear…

delightful *QP*

Stranger is a grand inspiring book ..and Job: A Comedy of Justice as well...those heinlein books keeps the dreamer dreaming I think ..and your voice reading it only makes it more awesome..as is your wonderpen...your imagination astounds me more often than you know...MORE>>.. :eek:

beach dreams

the surf sounds
the taste is salt
like the back of her neck
the back of her knees
the point of my needs
lies between a dream
coming with the tide
leaving me spent

sand is everywhere
dense as a cloud
fog dulls the view
as the sensation
ghostly drifts away
leaving me empty handed...

wanting a lick
a thrust
a kiss
a memory
a notch on my belt

I know this has nothing to do w/ sexual metaphors. Unless day dreaming is
actually reality or life is really a day at the beach. sand

beach

sand-salted feet
beads of coconut-
scented heat pressing
down sunglasses,
smeared on my legs
the wet braid of hair
ocean-dipped lethargy
and breeze plays
on the radio, but I
close my eyes
and think about how
to watch the sky.

gatta watch out for those hot sands...

sandspike said:
the surf sounds
the taste is salt
like the back of her neck
the back of her knees
the point of my needs
lies between a dream
coming with the tide
leaving me spent

sand is everywhere
dense as a cloud
fog dulls the view
as the sensation
ghostly drifts away
leaving me empty handed...

wanting a lick
a thrust
a kiss
a memory
a notch on my belt

I know this has nothing to do w/ sexual metaphors. Unless day dreaming is
actually reality or life is really a day at the beach. sand

dandy prize
indeed
this sandy nick
in time
belted...
:D

Eleanora Day said:
sand-salted feet
beads of coconut-
scented heat pressing
down sunglasses,
smeared on my legs
the wet braid of hair
ocean-dipped lethargy
and breeze plays
on the radio, but I
close my eyes
and think about how
to watch the sky.

painting the inside
of your sky in perfection...

nice images...and av...like a statue of a goddess...Venus would be jealous...

QP is fishing today with his son Andy...I am banished from the deep... :( :rose: :eek:

:rose:

Your thread here has rendered me temporarily speechless but far from thoughtless.

I completely agree with the notion that sensuality is found in many visions formed by indirect description.

Some of my favorite communication.

Welcome to your friend...

;)

Speechless?

ruminator said:
Your thread here has rendered me temporarily speechless but far from thoughtless.
;)

Smiling... You... The Ruminator??? Speechless? I'm certain that is just a temporary condition! Tell me... Do you think I am fishing too? (I just got back from a nice morning on the water)..

qp :rolleyes:

Back