Ladies..sucking a cock while getting fucked?

Hell yeah

One of the best feelings ever... Even better when you are being fucked in both holes while sucking someone :devil:
 
It's been a while, but I love it! Having my husband fuck me from behind while I suck his friend's thick, long cock makes me cum the hardest. I miss those long nights with all the attention on my body. ;) Two pairs of hands and two tongues make for a lot of fun.
 
I love two cocks at once. Doggie style is the best, with one guy pumping me from behind while I am blowing the other. I have even done this while hubby lay underneath me, in a kind of 69 position. He said it turned him on to position himself so he could watch a big cock slide in and out of me, watch my boobs dangle and bounce with the pumping motion, then move a little and watch me blow a guy. The added plus for me was that I could play with his hard cock while he was under me.
 
My own experience is pretty limited here, but from what I've had, I really-really liked it!
 
My own experience is pretty limited here, but from what I've had, I really-really liked it!

Carol, so it is bad of me to have to be biting my tongue to keep from asking if you need any volunteers to help with what you really-REALLY liked??? :D
 
Carol, so it is bad of me to have to be biting my tongue to keep from asking if you need any volunteers to help with what you really-REALLY liked??? :D

There are times when one man alone just isn't enough! I've only really done it once, but the memory lingers in a very fond light!
 
There are times when one man alone just isn't enough! I've only really done it once, but the memory lingers in a very fond light!


I'll bet. Heck, just thinking about your memory is a pretty good thought for me at the moment :D
 
So ladies, do you like sucking a cock while getting fucked?

For the longest time, the thought never occurred to me. Since joining Lit, I have pondered what it might be like; I even put such a scene in one of my stories. IRL, I don't ever expect to find out.
 
Mmm it's an awesome feeling knowing both cocks are all for you the force of being fucked into another cock in my mouth. Love it each time
 
My wife just recently did this for the first time, so hot, love thinking about it...
 
My wife loves sucking cock, and has been wanting to find another guy to fuck herwhile she sucks me. She's done it before we were together and has admitted to me she wants it again.
 
Always fun when our friend stays and I have him in my mourh and hub in my pussy or vice versa
 
I've definitely fantasized about this, have yet to have a chance to try it, bit sure if I ever will due to shyness.

Personally speaking...I think your curves will help you overcome that shyness...they will attract the guys, which will create the opportunity, and I'm sure you can take it from there.
 
This is a fantasy of mine. Problem is getting her away from her GF pussy to suck another guys cock while I fuck her.
 
Back
Top