I'm drunk and belligerent tonight!

1sickbastard

Seriously?
Take whatever I post with a cardiac-inducing grain of salt. I'm feeling evil and combative. Probably best I go assault the rwnj on the GB to exorcise my vitriol.

If I've offended, please forgive. If I've offended with the truth; get the fuck over yourself.
If you've anything negative to say; go ahead.
The truth is something with which I'll have to reconcile.
Bullshit I couldn't give a fuck about: do your worst.

Vodka is not my friend, but as long as there's significant funny involved...:D

anteater_blueheroncopy.jpg

I am half of that!

As long as it works for you, great!

Shit, I'm almost outta vodka.

Fuggin' Texas and the fuggin' churchy blue-laws. I wanna be able to buy HEB brand vodka at 3:27pm on a Sunday morning like Ca. or La. (civilized places)

Ya'll can be drunk and belligerent, just keep it on the quiet side, I need to sleep because I have to be at work at 6:30am!!! :eek::eek:

Fuggin' Texas and the fuggin' churchy blue-laws. I wanna be able to buy HEB brand vodka at 3:27pm on a Sunday morning like Ca. or La. (civilized places)

I have vodka here you can have!

What are you talking about? What blue laws? You in a backwoods county?

What are you talking about? What blue laws? You in a backwoods county?

Same country you're in hon; Texas.
Liquor only sold in Liquor Stores (as opposed to regular grocery stores) and no liquor sales (except bars) on Sunday.

'Member when one couldna buy tools or toys on Sunday? 'Memeber when retailers decided to just fuck it and disobey (this was back in the mid 80's)?
I so have issues with the State enforcing religious 'morality' laws...

๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น

Was I missed? ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹

yup.

Take whatever I post with a cardiac-inducing grain of salt. I'm feeling evil and combative. Probably best I go assault the rwnj on the GB to exorcise my vitriol.

If I've offended, please forgive. If I've offended with the truth; get the fuck over yourself.
If you've anything negative to say; go ahead.
The truth is something with which I'll have to reconcile.
Bullshit I couldn't give a fuck about: do your worst.

Vodka is not my friend, but as long as there's significant funny involved...:D

you sure you're not the lustermunkey?

Back