Self-objectification

Status
Not open for further replies.
I enjoyed your poem! Was it in reaction to something in particular or just a piece that flowed forth?

Thanks so much for the kind words, and great question. I don't think it was in reaction to something specific. I often stumble upon a phrase that fires my imagination and run with it. Sometimes, I'll have an image or feeling that I'm trying to convey in an abstract way. As you can probably guess, I love sound, word play, and *gasp* puns.

Typically, my poems flow out of me without too much thought and, often, I have no idea what they mean until much later. Of course, I do write in a more disciplined way too, but that's not nearly as much fun.

Lastly, I took a photograph recently and, although I don't know that I can articulate why, it made me think of you.

attachment.php

xoxo

Mmm... you're right on top of me.
:D

Magnificent postings, lovely!

lol your hormones never miss an opportunity, do they? ;)

Damn. I really wish I had something more original to say, but damn. You have lucious, magnificent curves. More please!

Thank you :) (creativity isn't mandatory but always appreciated) looking forward to seeing you around!

so if i say i noticed your hair now, it will seem like i'm being derivative?

I guess I've been accused of worse...

Yes and..probably? ;) You could make a comment about the freckles..only one person has ever done that..

Beautiful photos…. You do an amazing job capturing your beauty!

Thank you! It's always a work in progress

Beautiful, glad you shared these! Hope you're having a great night!

My night was mostly spent making guerilla art..it was delightful :) glad you liked the photos!

:D A nice way to start off my morning. Have a good day.

You started your morning at 5:39 am?! There are so many things wrong with that..

grandmas are more crafty-fartsy... or sometimes crafty-farty.

you are more artsy, like guys in black mock turtle necks and yellow tinted glasses chowing on cheese, all saying "wow, me thinks me popped a boner!"

your AV is one of the best on LIT! if I still gave out awards of excellence, you'd get one of the highest honors!

Is there some sort of middle ground between the farting grandmas and the poets with boners..? I think I'd like to find that middle ground... lol and thank you, perhaps we should bring those awards back?!

Thanks for the larger pics of that beautiful body of yours. What gorgeous full breasts you have! That black thong looks very sexy on you too.

Weekend's coming. Any plans?

Thank you :) annnddd this weekend consists of political theater, henna, and going to a concert my friend is performing in (I promised I'd make a shirt to wear and be a kinda obnoxious crowd member). What about you sir?

Thanks so much for the kind words, and great question. I don't think it was in reaction to something specific. I often stumble upon a phrase that fires my imagination and run with it. Sometimes, I'll have an image or feeling that I'm trying to convey in an abstract way. As you can probably guess, I love sound, word play, and *gasp* puns.

Typically, my poems flow out of me without too much thought and, often, I have no idea what they mean until much later. Of course, I do write in a more disciplined way too, but that's not nearly as much fun.

Lastly, I took a photograph recently and, although I don't know that I can articulate why, it made me think of you.

xoxo

Thank you for the photo, it's gorgeous! I think we have similar attempts at writing style, or at least I could relate to your description of your process. Looking forward to sharing work with you in the future :)

Morning gorgeous. Thank you for sharing with the world your amazing soul. :heart:

Good afternoon lovely..I'm not sure if I'm sharing my soul but there is some sense of freedom in the sharing of what I have given thus far. But perhaps you read between the lines better than most..and even me :kiss:

An erotic story I wrote about a month ago.

"Easel"

My eyes followed the wandering of my fingertips as they slowly moved over the unfinished wood of the easel he built for me. He had offered to sand it and finish it but...I liked the impending danger of a splinter and the proudness of the wild look, as if this tree hadn’t allowed itself to be tamed entirely. I smiled at the thought of wild trees as I selected a brush and eyed the waiting canvas, sizing up the space and my emotions that morning. I grabbed a smaller brush and twisting my long hair into a messy knot, I secured it with the brush..confident that I looked like a half-crazed librarian but not too worried about it. Cocking my head to the side I considered the blank space before me and then I let the process begin..selecting colors, brushes, and ideas at whim before I was painting at leisure; letting this abstract nebulousness take over my muscles and general disposition..closing my eyes in order to feel the need of the paint rather than that of the canvas.
With my eyes closed I heard his footsteps outside my door, the unlocking of the door and the intake of breath to speak before he saw me and changed his mind, opting to softly close the door behind him and quietly enter the room. I paused my brush as I listened to his movements, shivering slightly as a breeze from the open window wandered over my mostly bare skin...clad only in lacy boyshorts and a bra left plenty of exposed skin to the elements, but I usually preferred to paint sans clothes while in my own space. When I felt his presence behind me I let my eyes flutter open and leaned back against his broad chest, the heat from his body radiating out along my bare shoulder blades as he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed the top of my head - careful to avoid getting his eye poked out by the paint brush securing my hair.
I began to speak but he silenced me with a trail of kisses down my neck, whispering “Don’t stop painting, Sarah..” as his lips, tongue, and teeth eased over my skin. Shivering in pleasure and acquiescence I did as requested, closing my eyes and raising the paintbrush again...not bothering to consider what I had or hadn’t painted yet but just letting the impulse of my muscles and subconscious fuse to create a work of their own with little intervention on my part.
A soft smile crossed my lips as his warm fingers deftly unclasped my bra and he slowly guided the straps down, pausing my painting for a few seconds until I heard the drop of the fabric on the wood floor and felt his palms replace my bra on my breasts. Gently massaging, pinching, and rolling my nipples between his fingers..his lips brushing softly against my hair as I leaned back against him again, back arching slightly as I sighed happily as the brush paused again. “Don’t separate your pleasure from your painting darling..” were his words whispered against my ear before his lips found the hollow at the base of my neck, the ridge of my collarbone, the curve of my shoulder. I mumbled something about overwhelming amounts of distraction and he just chuckled in response which I couldn’t help but grin at.
Suddenly his lips left my skin and I felt him move away, walking around the easel and then ducking under it, resting on his knees in front of me as I opened my eyes in curiosity. His large hands gently coaxed my hips forward on the stool I was sitting on, my feet curled under the lower rungs so I didn’t fall off in this endeavor. “Lift your hips Sarah” were his next instructions, and I did as I was told, lifting them enough for him to ease my boyshorts down, then sitting and assisting with the movement of my legs until I was nude before him. I watched him as he watched my body..spreading my legs and placing one leg over his shoulder while the other curled back on the lower rungs of the stool. His hands under my thighs and ass, ushering me as close to the edge of the stool as possible as he kissed along the inside of my thigh, cocking his eyebrow at me as he noticed I was watching him instead of painting. I let out a slightly exasperated sigh followed by a gasp as he gently bit into my sensitive skin, inching closer to the spot we both needed him to be. My free hand slid into his short blonde hair, gently stroking and coaxing as I continued the now arduous task of painting. Slathering my brush in a myriad of colors and filling in the canvas at whim..mostly in a not coherent manner as his warm breath curled against my slick skin. I bit my lip and tilted my head back in barely restrained need as his tongue and lips finally closed over my clit..licking and sucking until I was melting against him..my hand slipping from his hair to his shoulder in an effort to steady myself as I swayed slightly in response..my breath hitching as he slipped his middle finger inside me, curling up against my gspot to usher a swift orgasm. My nails dug into his shoulder as my other hand formed a fist around the paintbrush..dragging it harshly down the canvas as he brought my body to the edge. I gasped as my body grew taut, my muscles spasmed as a moan was drug from deep within me and my arms, legs, and hips shuddered as his relentless mouth extended my pleasure until I was gasping for breath and beginning to lean too far back to steady myself.
He quickly stood and slipped an arm around my back, pulling me close to his chest as I remembered how to breathe again..he held up his drenched fingers and I slowly licked my juices off of his skin, sucking on his fingers and glancing up at his eyes until he withdrew them from my lips. My eyes flicked around him to the painting, making me giggle slightly at the somewhat abstract and erratic sight of it. He turned and appraised the work as well, smiling and turning back to tell me that he’d always wanted to see me cum like that...creating an orgasm of permanence.
I grinned in acknowledgement of his idea and then finally set the brush down...gently kissing along his sternum as my fingers slipped under his shirt and began to ease it up his body. He assisted and pulled it over his head as I dipped my head and kissed a trail down his abs, letting my fingers ease his jeans open and gently pulled them down with his boxer briefs until they were in a pool at his feet. His fingers slid gently through my hair, releasing the paint brush and allowing my locks to tumble over my shoulders as I bowed my head and let my tongue swirl over the silky head of his rock hard cock..letting my fingertips wander over the ridges and veins before I lowered my head at his urging, sliding my soft lips down as far as I could go while the head of his cock throbbed against the back of my throat. I blinked back the urge to breathe and focused on sliding my tongue over his taut skin, feeling his fingers dig into my hair and force me down lower as I heard him moan on a long exhale. Without having to look at him I knew his shoulders were relaxed and thrown back along with his head, hips tilted forward while his eyes were closed in pleasure, his large hands grasping my dark hair and directing the speed and depth with his strong arms and thrusting hips. On an upstroke I let my right hand wrap around the base of his shaft and my left cupped his balls, gently massaging and squeezing while my hand worked in tandem with my mouth and swirling tongue. My soft moan was muffled by his thrusting cock as I tasted his precum trailing over my tongue..
Suddenly his fingers pulled up on my hair and lifted my mouth from him, I twisted to look at him as he took a step back and helped me off of the stool. I met his eyes with mine and saw a hard, darkening quality to them and quickly turned around, bending over the stool and curling my feet around the legs as I spread my own for him. One of his hands gripped my hips while the other slid the head of his glistening cock over my clit, making me whimper and reach out towards the wall..arms outstretched and fingers curled against the stucco as he positioned himself at my entrance. With one hard thrust he slammed into me, rocking the stool and forcing a cry from my lips as he sunk deep inside...filling me to perfection with a slight dose of pain. I let out a purr of pleasure as his hands roughly grabbed my hips and dug in while he began to fuck me with long, deep strokes. My whispered words between gasps and moans coaxed him harder, faster...knowing we both saught the same release. My body rocked back against his as I used the wall for leverage, my hips bruising against the wooden seat of the stool as he relentlessly slammed into me from behind. I growled low and tightened every muscle wrapped around him until he swore and grabbed a fistful of my hair, arching my back towards him as the very tips of my fingers pressed against the cold wall. Our ragged breathing mingled in the air as every fiber of my being screamed out..and his deep groan answered in response. Right as I slammed a palm against the wall his own palm fell hard on my ass, causing me to cry out as he dug his strong fingers into my flesh and swore under his breath..knowing neither of us would last much longer.
Suddenly he swung the stool out from under me and right as I would fall he pushed me up against the wall, one hand still fisted in my hair while the other hand covered my own. He bowed his head and bit my neck, hard, wanting to leave a mark right as his groan of orgasm shuddered through him. With four more hard thrusts I cried out as well..forehead pressed to the wall as my fingers curled against the hard surface. Gasping as I focused on the spread of his hot cum inside me, forcing it deeper as he continued to thrust and bite along my skin..marking me as his. I smiled between breaths as his bites turned to licks and kisses..a sheen of sweat covering our skin as I relaxed against the wall and he relaxed against me...fingers unfurling from my hair to gently stroke it instead as his lips brushed my temple and his body held mine in ecstasy.

Last edited:
Wow...love the story, and love your writing style....so vivid it's as if one were actually there. You're amazing in so many regards! :)

Wow...love the story, and love your writing style....so vivid it's as if one were actually there. You're amazing in so many regards! :)

I'm glad you enjoyed it! I don't think it's one of my best pieces but I rather enjoyed the intro. so I wanted to share. :kiss:

Last edited:
I'm glad you enjoyed it! I don't think it's one of my best pieces but I rather enjoyed the intro. so I wanted to share. :kiss:

You're like me with my own work....I never think it's good enough. Believe me, it was a great piece! I loved how you started with art, as in painting, and ended with something so artistic in it's own right :)

I enjoyed reading it and thought it was very good. I can't wait to read what you think are some of your better works. This was exceptionally well done and do have to agree that was a good intro

You're like me with my own work....I never think it's good enough. Believe me, it was a great piece! I loved how you started with art, as in painting, and ended with something so artistic in it's own right :)

:) thanks! I have some pieces that I favor, and this is one of them, but I don't know..you know? lol sort of an ambiguous thing I suppose. I've never really identified as being a writer so this is an interesting path for me.

I enjoyed reading it and thought it was very good. I can't wait to read what you think are some of your better works. This was exceptionally well done and do have to agree that was a good intro

I don't think I've written some of my "better works" yet, but we'll see if I can wow you yet! ;)

Tell me about it :rolleyes:

The last time I deliberately woke up that early as part of my routine was for crew rowing. Some of the best summer sunrises :)

:) thanks! I have some pieces that I favor, and this is one of them, but I don't know..you know? lol sort of an ambiguous thing I suppose. I've never really identified as being a writer so this is an interesting path for me.

The last time I deliberately woke up that early as part of my routine was for crew rowing. Some of the best summer sunrises :)

Life is funny like that....it's always showing you just how much you're capable of. I never though of myself as much of a writer, but a few months ago ended up writing and delivering a speech to a crowd of about 200 that moved people to tears..still amazed at myself for it! It is an interesting path, and I'm glad you're sharing your results of going down it!

I must be the odd man out here.....I'm always up around sunrise LOL :)

Life is funny like that....it's always showing you just how much you're capable of. I never though of myself as much of a writer, but a few months ago ended up writing and delivering a speech to a crowd of about 200 that moved people to tears..still amazed at myself for it! It is an interesting path, and I'm glad you're sharing your results of going down it!

I must be the odd man out here.....I'm always up around sunrise LOL :)

:) For the past two years I've been sleeping with the blinds open so I can wake with the sun. Most mornings that's agreeable..and then some mornings I want to curse myself for ever thinking that was a good idea. :rolleyes:

:) For the past two years I've been sleeping with the blinds open so I can wake with the sun. Most mornings that's agreeable..and then some mornings I want to curse myself for ever thinking that was a good idea. :rolleyes:

LOL, I know what you mean! Sometimes I curse my internal alarm clock! Great for photography, bad when I worked 16 hours the day before! :)

Thank you :) annnddd this weekend consists of political theater, henna, and going to a concert my friend is performing in (I promised I'd make a shirt to wear and be a kinda obnoxious crowd member). What about you sir?

Your weekend sounds so much more interesting than mine. I have to work Sat so my weekend is Sun/Mon. Its spring here so I have to attack my yard and start trying to make it look presentable.

I'd love to see a pic of you in your "goin to the concert" shirt.

Your weekend sounds so much more interesting than mine. I have to work Sat so my weekend is Sun/Mon. Its spring here so I have to attack my yard and start trying to make it look presentable.

I'd love to see a pic of you in your "goin to the concert" shirt.

Make it look presentable? I'm a firm believer in the natural look..since it is nature ..but that might be in rebellion to my father and his penchant for having an impeccable yard. :rolleyes:

Well..it's an orchestra affair so I don't think I can get tooooo wild and crazy..but I'll see what I can do for you :)

I like you.

"And crazier than that is the fact that I will play at being brave because doubt is about as useful as a fire escape when you’re trying to dodge a tidal wave. When you've got no time to save anyone but yourself you better believe you're worth it and you are worth the time it takes to take the time to get to know you.
We've managed to muddle through the awkward stages of "I like you" and "Do you like me?" and when we both said “Yes” life became a multiple choice test; not knowing anything we became each others best guess.
And holding your hand is less like exploration and more like discovery." [S. Koyczan]

Last edited:
"And crazier than that is the fact that I will play at being brave because doubt is about as useful as a fire escape when you’re trying to dodge a tidal wave. When you've got no time to save anyone but yourself you better believe you're worth it and you are worth the time it takes to take the time*to get to know you.
We've managed to muddle through the awkward stages of "I like you" and "Do you like me?" and when we both said “Yes” life became a multiple choice test; not knowing anything we became each others best guess.
And holding your hand is less like exploration and more like discovery." [S. Koyczan]

:eek::heart::rose::kiss:

Make it look presentable? I'm a firm believer in the natural look..since it is nature ..but that might be in rebellion to my father and his penchant for having an impeccable yard. :rolleyes:

Well..it's an orchestra affair so I don't think I can get tooooo wild and crazy..but I'll see what I can do for you :)

Well to be honest, even in its finest form my yard looks alot more natural than impeccable. There is a certain amount of winter debris that needs to be cleared away though, you know, fallen trees, dead animals, that sort of thing.

Oooo, orchestra. How very refined of you. :) What sort of instrument does your friend play?

It should be interesting to see how this thread goes, it gets a lot of replays and every one is nice to say how nice you are, but it doesn't really have much content.

I guess time will tell. :)

Well to be honest, even in its finest form my yard looks alot more natural than impeccable. There is a certain amount of winter debris that needs to be cleared away though, you know, fallen trees, dead animals, that sort of thing.

Oooo, orchestra. How very refined of you. :) What sort of instrument does your friend play?

I hear rakes are really good at clearing out the dead animals...erm..:l

She plays piano..and for some bewildering reason she has never let any of us (her friends) listen to her playing, but she's cool with big crowds?

You're much smarter and a hell of a lot better looking than I :)

Well I'm not so sure about that sir..but I won't ask you to prove it here.. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back