Haffa's Regeneration Late Night

She struggled, squirming and kicking. "No! You can't do this! This is my home! My domain! Get out!" she cried. She didn't want to think this was happening again. She got split vision for a moment and could see Kamui instead of Endymion. She quickly shook her head and things went back to normal. She quickly tried to gather plasma in her hands even with Malachite holding her arms.

Malachite used his own dark energy and sent it through Danni's arms to stop her from gathering plasma

Endymion laughed as he grabbed Danni's legs, spreading them before positioning himself between them. "You don't have a choice little ghost." He rubbed his manhood against Danni's swollen lips before ramming himself inside her hard. "You will be taking this message back to Serenity for me. You are just the appetizer little ghost. She is the main course." He chuckled darkly before continuing to rape Danni.

Malachite used his own dark energy and sent it through Danni's arms to stop her from gathering plasma

Endymion laughed as he grabbed Danni's legs, spreading them before positioning himself between them. "You don't have a choice little ghost." He rubbed his manhood against Danni's swollen lips before ramming himself inside her hard. "You will be taking this message back to Serenity for me. You are just the appetizer little ghost. She is the main course." He chuckled darkly before continuing to rape Danni.

She whimpered as Malachite disrupted her energy gathering. She screamed when he rammed into her, then continued to cry out with each thrust. "St....stop...please....Not again!" she cried. His raping of her bringing back the horrible memories of her past. Back in a male body when she would be severly raped a beaten. "Ah......Please....I can't.....do this again. Ah....." he pleads were intermingled with moans. Like before, with Kamui, though she didn't want it, it still felt good. This was a new feeling all together. Endymions length buried deep inside of her, filling her up, then pulling out and leaving her empty only to be filled back up painfully. "Ah......ah.......ah....."

She whimpered as Malachite disrupted her energy gathering. She screamed when he rammed into her, then continued to cry out with each thrust. "St....stop...please....Not again!" she cried. His raping of her bringing back the horrible memories of her past. Back in a male body when she would be severly raped a beaten. "Ah......Please....I can't.....do this again. Ah....." he pleads were intermingled with moans. Like before, with Kamui, though she didn't want it, it still felt good. This was a new feeling all together. Endymions length buried deep inside of her, filling her up, then pulling out and leaving her empty only to be filled back up painfully. "Ah......ah.......ah....."

Even as he continuously rammed into her, he still managed to suckle at her nipples and rub her clit. "Your mouth resists but your body begs for more."

Even as he continuously rammed into her, he still managed to suckle at her nipples and rub her clit. "Your mouth resists but your body begs for more."

"N...No!" she cried. She was still struggling some, even trying to get her legs in a position to push away from Endymion. "Let me go!!" she begged. When his mouth touched her nipple her body trembled. When his fingers touched her clit, her back arched and she cried out. Her hips thrusting. "No stop! Please stop! Please!"

"N...No!" she cried. She was still struggling some, even trying to get her legs in a position to push away from Endymion. "Let me go!!" she begged. When his mouth touched her nipple her body trembled. When his fingers touched her clit, her back arched and she cried out. Her hips thrusting. "No stop! Please stop! Please!"

He only chuckled and continued teasing her. Soon he grabbed both her legs and put them on his shoulders, ramming hard and fast. He knew his orgasm was getting close but he was holding back to make her cum first. He leaned over her..."You're such a naughty girl." He whispered in her ear. "You're clearly enjoying my cock inside you. Don't hold back...enjoy it to the fullest. Cum all over it."

He only chuckled and continued teasing her. Soon he grabbed both her legs and put them on his shoulders, ramming hard and fast. He knew his orgasm was getting close but he was holding back to make her cum first. He leaned over her..."You're such a naughty girl." He whispered in her ear. "You're clearly enjoying my cock inside you. Don't hold back...enjoy it to the fullest. Cum all over it."

This new angle was filling her up in such a new way that she was moaning and writhing. She heard his whispers and shivered. He sounded so much like Kamui right now, that she was reliving it all over again. She screamed. Screamed in terror, pain, and shame, and finally when she felt her lungs would burst she screamed as she orgazimed. Her walls constricting around Endymions length. Her back arched more, her eyes clinched tightly as she road out the pleasure and pain. Her pussy convulsing and spaseming as her juices flowed. "Ahh........" she moaned, then layed panting when it all finally come to an end. "Ka....Kamui.....please....." she moaned. Tears flowing from her eyes as she stared at the far wall blankly. Some of her long white hair covering her face.

This new angle was filling her up in such a new way that she was moaning and writhing. She heard his whispers and shivered. He sounded so much like Kamui right now, that she was reliving it all over again. She screamed. Screamed in terror, pain, and shame, and finally when she felt her lungs would burst she screamed as she orgazimed. Her walls constricting around Endymions length. Her back arched more, her eyes clinched tightly as she road out the pleasure and pain. Her pussy convulsing and spaseming as her juices flowed. "Ahh........" she moaned, then layed panting when it all finally come to an end. "Ka....Kamui.....please....." she moaned. Tears flowing from her eyes as she stared at the far wall blankly. Some of her long white hair covering her face.

"Good girl." He kept thrusting, grunting as he rammed into her one last time before his hot seed spilled into her. He held there until the last drops spilled in her before pulling out. He then slapped her to make sure she would hear him."Make sure Serenity gets my message. She's next. And I have such wonderful things for her." He stood up, dressed and left with a smirk, malachite following behind him.

"Good girl." He kept thrusting, grunting as he rammed into her one last time before his hot seed spilled into her. He held there until the last drops spilled in her before pulling out. He then slapped her to make sure she would hear him."Make sure Serenity gets my message. She's next. And I have such wonderful things for her." He stood up, dressed and left with a smirk, malachite following behind him.

Her head turned from the slap and she grunted. She then lay unmoving. His semen slipping from between her thighs. Her nipples sore for their misuse, but in a strange way, she wanted more. Just like with Kamui, she wanted to be fucked again. Maybe it was some residual training instincts, she had been a sex slave after all, but her face burned from more than Endymion's slap. She was ashamed for so many reasons in that one moment. "What's wrong with me...." she whimpered. She closed her eyes. "Serena......Serena I need you....." she sent out. "Si...Sirea.....I'm so sorry......I'm so sorry I'm such a fucking loser and a joke......and now......now I'm just a whore..." she whimpered as tears fell.

Her head turned from the slap and she grunted. She then lay unmoving. His semen slipping from between her thighs. Her nipples sore for their misuse, but in a strange way, she wanted more. Just like with Kamui, she wanted to be fucked again. Maybe it was some residual training instincts, she had been a sex slave after all, but her face burned from more than Endymion's slap. She was ashamed for so many reasons in that one moment. "What's wrong with me...." she whimpered. She closed her eyes. "Serena......Serena I need you....." she sent out. "Si...Sirea.....I'm so sorry......I'm so sorry I'm such a fucking loser and a joke......and now......now I'm just a whore..." she whimpered as tears fell.

Serena was at Haffa's still studying the books trying to find an antidote to the genderbends when he heard Danni's voice. "Danni? What's wrong?" He was clearly concerned for Danni now. He stood up ready to go but waiting in case he might have needed to bring anything.

Serena was at Haffa's still studying the books trying to find an antidote to the genderbends when he heard Danni's voice. "Danni? What's wrong?" He was clearly concerned for Danni now. He stood up ready to go but waiting in case he might have needed to bring anything.

"M....My domain....Endymion........he.....oh god...." she whimpered out. "I....I need you to come here. He's coming for you next!" she finally exclaimed.

Her ghost sense went off and she looked around. In her weakness, she hadn't noticed that her door had been left wide open by Endymion and Malachite, and some ghosts had come in. They were a kind of ghost that fed on misery, and others who thrived on sexual intercourse. Before she could utter a word, they converged on her and she screamed yet again.

Last edited:
"M....My domain....Endymion........he.....oh god...." she whimpered out. "I....I need you to come here. He's coming for you next!" she finally exclaimed.

Her ghost sense went off and she looked around. In her weakness, she hadn't noticed that her door had been left wide open by Endymion and Malachite, and some ghosts had come in. They were a kind of ghost that fed on misery, and others who thrived on sexual intercourse. Before she could utter a word, they converged on her and she screamed yet again.

He froze at hearing Endymion's name. The Endymion he personally knew was currently a small child in a hospital. But of course Ghost Zone was open to other dimensions so he wouldn't put that possibility out. Grabbing up a couple of possible potions that he might need for Danni, he opened a portal and headed for the Ghost Zone. "I'm on my way Danni. Just hold on."

He froze at hearing Endymion's name. The Endymion he personally knew was currently a small child in a hospital. But of course Ghost Zone was open to other dimensions so he wouldn't put that possibility out. Grabbing up a couple of possible potions that he might need for Danni, he opened a portal and headed for the Ghost Zone. "I'm on my way Danni. Just hold on."

Meanwhile in her mansion, she moved back away from the ghosts getting close. She then started hurling blasts and destroying as many as she could. Soon there was only one. He touched the side of her head and she screamed before falling to the bed in a dazed state. Her body reacting to things no one could see. Tears rolling from her eyes.

Meanwhile in her mansion, she moved back away from the ghosts getting close. She then started hurling blasts and destroying as many as she could. Soon there was only one. He touched the side of her head and she screamed before falling to the bed in a dazed state. Her body reacting to things no one could see. Tears rolling from her eyes.

Serena had aimed for as close to Danni's mansion as possible. His kitsune ears and tail showing as he got closer. He didn't trust the other ghosts around too much and with Danni being vulnerable, he wasn't taking chances. Upon entering the mansion, he shifted to a kitsune the size of his wolf animagus form and began sniffing to search out Danni.

Serena had aimed for as close to Danni's mansion as possible. His kitsune ears and tail showing as he got closer. He didn't trust the other ghosts around too much and with Danni being vulnerable, he wasn't taking chances. Upon entering the mansion, he shifted to a kitsune the size of his wolf animagus form and began sniffing to search out Danni.

There was something clouding the scent, but she could smell something familiar about Mamoru, and it'd lead her to Danni who was dazed, but writhing as if in the middle of a sex act.

There was something clouding the scent, but she could smell something familiar about Mamoru, and it'd lead her to Danni who was dazed, but writhing as if in the middle of a sex act.

He growled at picking up Mamoru's scent and tried to pick up the extra familiarity about it as he made his way to Danni. Once there, he shifted back, still letting the ears and tail show. "Danni!"

He growled at picking up Mamoru's scent and tried to pick up the extra familiarity about it as he made his way to Danni. Once there, he shifted back, still letting the ears and tail show. "Danni!"

She moaned as she finished, then lay still on the bed. The covers were drenched with semen and a light ecto color discharge that was Danni's cum. Now she seemed to be asleep in almost a coma like state. Serena could hear Raye and Sirea in the mansion.

She moaned as she finished, then lay still on the bed. The covers were drenched with semen and a light ecto color discharge that was Danni's cum. Now she seemed to be asleep in almost a coma like state. Serena could hear Raye and Sirea in the mansion.

He stepped closer and sniffed the air, growling again from recognizing that the semen scent was Mamoru's. He looked down at Danni in concern, bending down and gently moving a stray hair from her hair. "Danni...."

He stepped closer and sniffed the air, growling again from recognizing that the semen scent was Mamoru's. He looked down at Danni in concern, bending down and gently moving a stray hair from her hair. "Danni...."

She whimpered.

"Danni! You there?!" come Raye's voice from down the hall.

Serena would need to get clothes for Danni if he didn't want Sirea to see her like that.

She whimpered.

"Danni! You there?!" come Raye's voice from down the hall.

Serena would need to get clothes for Danni if he didn't want Sirea to see her like that.

"Shit." He muttered and still managed to transfigure some clothing that seemed like something Danni would wear before carefully dressing her. He gently kissed Danni's forehead and at least used magic to remove the semen stains and ectoplasm even if the scents would remain. "I'm so sorry he did this to you. I promise I'll kill him ten times over for what he did. I've thought of you as a brother though should say sister for now." He gently coaxed an emergency contraceptive potion down Danni's throat, not wanting to take the chance Danni could get pregnant. "I'll always be here for you Onii-san. We'll talk later. Promise." He'd kept his voice low for now.

"Shit." He muttered and still managed to transfigure some clothing that seemed like something Danni would wear before carefully dressing her. He gently kissed Danni's forehead and at least used magic to remove the semen stains and ectoplasm even if the scents would remain. "I'm so sorry he did this to you. I promise I'll kill him ten times over for what he did. I've thought of you as a brother though should say sister for now." He gently coaxed an emergency contraceptive potion down Danni's throat, not wanting to take the chance Danni could get pregnant. "I'll always be here for you Onii-san. We'll talk later. Promise." He'd kept his voice low for now.

She moaned a little bit in her sleep like state.

He groaned in pain and held his head.

He would get a flash of a vision. Too fast to grab before the pain returned. Another vision would flash in his mind. He could smell the smells of sex, and he could hear a male scream. Then it stopped again as another pain went through his head.

He would get a flash of a vision. Too fast to grab before the pain returned. Another vision would flash in his mind. He could smell the smells of sex, and he could hear a male scream. Then it stopped again as another pain went through his head.

He was in serious pain and trying to get hold of the vision but lost it before the next pain came through.

Back