Role Play shenanigans! (mild bitchy rant?)

Wish Inwere only 10 yrs older.....I love to weave words into stories abd play roles
Do not you yahoo but do have kik. Perhaps we might talk if way older works

where are all my friendlies at or some new friends :cattail: just got back from camping and feeling bored and lonely but at least finally clean! :cattail:

where are all my friendlies at or some new friends :cattail: just got back from camping and feeling bored and lonely but at least finally clean! :cattail:

I love camping! I'm actually getting ready to head to the airport. Coming home from a vacation.
Pm'd you.

Role Play shenanigans

Charismatic Cait --- Just came across your posts on Lit (somewhat late, I admit) and am wondering if you are still looking for someone to roleplay. I am a professor (for real) in his mid-forties, whose beloved wife passed away from cancer a couple of years ago. One of the many things I miss about her is the wonderful roleplaying experiences we enjoyed together, which helped keep our exciting sex life fresh and alive. Daddy/Daughter, Doctor/Patient, Cop/Prisoner , Kidnapper/Abductee, Master/Slave, Alien/Earth Girl, Stranger/Stranger, Rapist/Victim, Priest/Penitent, Professor/Student (naturally), Boss/ Secretary, Brother/Sister, Coroner/Corpse, and Animal/Human were among the many roleplays in which we indulged. If any of these interest you, write me at gavican2003@att.net, and we'll let the fun begin. A surreptitious squeeze of what I'm sure is a tantalizing tush :)

Prof. Gav

Back