The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning, Molly,

An' don' aks 'bout Clams' bac' room, needah!

And whatever you do, DON'T ask about the room that "isn't" behind the kitchen at the airbase that "isn't" in Nevada! Tony Spumoni asked about that place once... just once...

Good evening Molly, Tom :kiss:

Sigh...I have dishes to wash....:( just the pots but still wish I could wish them clean.....

*wrinkles nose, sniffs tentatively . . . *

Hot damn! HM's making chili. So much for restraining my appetite tonight . . .

Good evening to you, Molly. :kiss:

Nice to see you around again.

I have my butt tattooed to my own couch once more. Aaaahhhh. It's going to take me a week to recover, but I had a blast up north.

*wrinkles nose, sniffs tentatively . . . *

Hot damn! HM's making chili. So much for restraining my appetite tonight . . .

Careful, bear. You can't fatten for hibernation for several more months.

I have my butt tattooed to my own couch once more. Aaaahhhh. It's going to take me a week to recover, but I had a blast up north.

So what'd y'all do up Nawth amongst all them damn yankees? I was 10 year olt 'fore I learn't them was two words. :D

Careful, bear. You can't fatten for hibernation for several more months.

I know! Fortunately, she only cooks two nights a week, at most. I can be more restrained when I'm in the kitchen. :D

Evenin' naked people. How's everyone?

Hey, Dark. How's it hangin'?

So what'd y'all do up Nawth amongst all them damn yankees? I was 10 year olt 'fore I learn't them was two words. :D

Watch it, bub. I'm one of those damn Yankees.

We saw trains, planes and automobiles--and even road in two out of three. We met some strange characters from Hogwarts School and the princess got to name one of the baby animals at the zoo. :D

I know! Fortunately, she only cooks two nights a week, at most. I can be more restrained when I'm in the kitchen. :D

Need antacids after all that chili?

Watch it, bub. I'm one of those damn Yankees.

We saw trains, planes and automobiles--and even road in two out of three. We met some strange characters from Hogwarts School and the princess got to name one of the baby animals at the zoo. :D

Sounds like fun to me. What kind of animal was it?

I'll second that yankees comment....parts of the family has been for pushing 400 years now....

Dang, y'all must have been the second boat after the Mayflower. ;)

Dang, y'all must have been the second boat after the Mayflower. ;)

James town, Plymouth, and lots of other places up and down the coast. And then for the next 220 years after it. As far as I know the last of my relatives (including those that graced me with my last name) came over during the Potato Famine and then in 1870 from Germany.

James town, Plymouth, and lots of other places up and down the coast. And then for the next 220 years after it. As far as I know the last of my relatives (including those that graced me with my last name) came over during the Potato Famine and then in 1870 from Germany.

My mother was born and grew to adulthood in Providence RI...she was of Scots/Irish extraction. I've visited the house that she and my aunts and uncles lived in. Her predecessors arrived some time before the American Revolution, since one of my great-great-great-great uncles was a soldier in the Continental Army.

My mother was born and grew to adulthood in Providence RI...she was of Scots/Irish extraction. I've visited the house that she and my aunts and uncles lived in. Her predecessors arrived some time before the American Revolution, since one of my great-great-great-great uncles was a soldier in the Continental Army.

My mother's family is so connected with colonial America I qualify as a Native American. They came over in 1690, one of the ancestors is Israel Putnam. My dad was the first American born of his family. My wife comes down from Niew Amsterdam and Commodore Perry. Funny, somehow in all the gilded pedigree they left out the money. :rolleyes:

My mother's family is so connected with colonial America I qualify as a Native American. They came over in 1690, one of the ancestors is Israel Putnam. My dad was the first American born of his family. My wife comes down from Niew Amsterdam and Commodore Perry. Funny, somehow in all the gilded pedigree they left out the money. :rolleyes:

Dear God....we're cousins.

My mom's a geneologist, and a damn good one...I know more about my family history than most, though I am very happy for folks if they know where their great grand parents were from...that's getting to be damn rare these days.

I'm mostly Irish, Scottish and German with a healthy smattering of English.

That statement does beg a question though, at what stage does one's ethnicity turn into "American"? I keep looking for that on censuses and all of the other BS Paperwork I fill out and it's always lacking...

My father (also Scots/Irish) had an great-great uncle who made his fortune in the gold rush...selling supplies to the miners. The gold came to him. Nothing to show for it today however. My ancestors on Dad's side crossed the border from Canada and set up camp in what is now Indiana. I have a ton of relatives up there...never met a one. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back