Women who find bi guys hot....

When I first thought about being with two guys experimenting I only thought it would be new and interesting. I never thought it would be so erotic. My breath was short and quick and my heart seemed to race as I watched you with this man. I leaned forward as far as I could and watched intensely as the head of his engorged cock disappeared past you lips into your mouth. I saw his cock quiver as you started to suck. “Take it all.” I whispered. “Let him fill you with his marvelous erected cock.” As I reached out and stroked you neck I felt the other guy’s tongue slide across my wet pussy. Fuck, I had leaned too far in so that my cunt was over his face. I guess I’m now in the game.
Once his cock was in my mouth, I knew I wouldn't stop for anything. I explored the shape of his head with my tongue. There was nothing to compare it to... smooth... firm... erotically shaped... he was a mouthful for me and somehow I felt undeniably compelled to suck and stroke him, wanting only two things -- for him to cum and me to swallow.

It was gratifying for me to be able to make him writhe on the sheets, tense his body, moan -- sometimes quietly, sometimes urgently. And then suddenly as my head bobbed up and down on his shaft I could tell that something new was going on. One look up told me everything.

Once his cock was in my mouth, I knew I wouldn't stop for anything. I explored the shape of his head with my tongue. There was nothing to compare it to... smooth... firm... erotically shaped... he was a mouthful for me and somehow I felt undeniably compelled to suck and stroke him, wanting only two things -- for him to cum and me to swallow.

It was gratifying for me to be able to make him writhe on the sheets, tense his body, moan -- sometimes quietly, sometimes urgently. And then suddenly as my head bobbed up and down on his shaft I could tell that something new was going on. One look up told me everything.

I clenched my jaw as his tongue and lips relentlessly worked my clit and slit as he built towards his own climax. The familiar sounds of your wet lips sucking his bulging cock in and out of your mouth played in my head like a favorite oldie. I could not take my eyes off you as you relentlessly sucked his cock - demanding his cum. As that wonderful warm sensation of a promised climax started inside me, there was one thought that consumed me – I wanted you and I wanted you now.

I clenched my jaw as his tongue and lips relentlessly worked my clit and slit as he built towards his own climax. The familiar sounds of your wet lips sucking his bulging cock in and out of your mouth played in my head like a favorite oldie. I could not take my eyes off you as you relentlessly sucked his cock - demanding his cum. As that wonderful warm sensation of a promised climax started inside me, there was one thought that consumed me – I wanted you and I wanted you now.
Either of us would gladly have been your lover and in fact, before we parted in the morning we’d each had sex and cum with the other two. The bed was a wreck with sheets and bedding rumpled and pushed aside, so at least there wasn’t that to get tangled up in when you made your desire known and worked in between us. I might’ve been annoyed, but like I said, I’d wanted you from the first time we’d met.

Instinct took over as you spread your legs beneath me. The insides of your thighs were slippery wet from your pussy as you guided my cock to your slit. For a second, with just the head of my cock inside you, everything stopped as the warmth and wetness of your pussy enveloped me. It was pure heaven… then I plunged my cock into you to the hilt.

It was disjointed and confusing at first as my instincts to bring pleasure to all 3 of us warred within me. Only when your other guy started pumping his cock into my mouth with his hips did the rhythm of having sex flow from him, through me, to you. Someday, I knew that I wanted you all to myself, but right then I had no desire to disturb the perfection of what we were experiencing.

Last edited:
Either of us would gladly have been your lover and in fact, before we parted in the morning we’d each had sex and cum with the other two. The bed was a wreck with sheets and bedding rumpled and pushed aside, so at least there wasn’t that to get tangled up in when you made your desire known and worked in between us. I might’ve been annoyed, but like I said, I’d wanted you from the first time we’d met.

Instinct took over as you spread your legs beneath me. The insides of your thighs were slippery wet from your pussy as you guided my cock to your slit. For a second, with just the head of my cock inside you, everything stopped as the warmth and wetness of your pussy enveloped me. It was pure heaven… then I plunged my cock into you to the hilt.

It was disjointed and confusing at first as my instincts to bring pleasure to all 3 of us warred within me. Only when your other guy started pumping his cock into my mouth with his hips did the rhythm of having sex flow from him, through me, to you. Someday, I knew that I wanted you all to myself, but right then I had no desire to disturb the perfection of what we were experiencing.

A night beyond my wildest dreams - the passion and raw sex drained me both physically and emotionally. By the way, I booked this room again.

I dated a girlfriend that like to watch me and her gay co-worker then he'd watch she and I fuck... she really got off watching us

I dated a girlfriend that like to watch me and her gay co-worker then he'd watch she and I fuck... she really got off watching us

Sounds like a fun afternoon. I used to play with a married couple who loved to have me fuck him while she watched. Before the evenings were over we had all been fucked! Good times!

Sounds like a fun afternoon. I used to play with a married couple who loved to have me fuck him while she watched. Before the evenings were over we had all been fucked! Good times!

Those were fun afternoons. before i meet the future mrs k....I had a summer of fun with a married cpl...

I know there have to be more ladies out there that find bi guys so totally hot and sexy....pm me and let me know your thoughts....

Oh, and guys - feel free also to let me know what you think of a woman who thinks it's hot

I like women who respect a guy who is so open about his sexuality....

Bi- guys are intriguing me these days... some nights the image of two guys with a girl sharing them gets stuck in my head.

I had a sexy wild black fuckbuddy GF who encouraged me to go to KW and explore my bi curiosities. I did, and stayed at a gay resort there. A lot of guys flirted with me, and I lost my courage and called her. She re motivated me, and told me how to flirt, and get the guy I wanted. He was the first guy who fucked me, and showed me the way.
When I got home, she fucked me a lot. She loved hearing about everything I did with him, and came SO hard when when I got to how he fucked me. She encouraged me to go out more, meet more guys, and tell her about what I did with them. LOVE women like her!

I dabbled in my bi side well before I lost my virginity.
Like ... a lot.

Product of a single sex school I suppose - what an education!

I'm yet to find my gender-switched doppelganger though - maybe one day on Lit I'll find the right thread with the right response!!

Until then I've got a (relatively recent) Lit friend who likes to hear what I got up to ... you know who you are! And thank you :)

:kiss:

these are my favourite kinds of nights...:devil:

That sounds like almost the perfect arrangement to have. Lucky guy.

That's awesome! I'm hoping to find a guy to play with and have the wife watch and help!

Back