Where are you guys like me?

I feel the same
So, I'm straight, let's start there. By that I mean I live a straight life. I'm attracted to women with big breasts and big beautiful round asses and I enjoy sex with women. I don't look at men and ever think about whether they are good looking or not, I just don't. Instead, I think about what his cock might look like, what it might taste like, and what it might feel like up my ass.

Ever since high school I've had these curiosities. I would occasionally act on them with my friends doing some experimental things that consisted of showing off our hard cocks to each other, humping a friends ass crack, and even touching their cocks and helping them jerk off. I always felt guilty afterwards and for years after high school I suppressed the urges.

Now I'm older and in my 30s. About five years ago the urges came back with a fury. All I could think about was sucking a cock or having a guy suck me. I wanted a cock in my hand to jerk until my fingers were sticky with cum. I even started playing with my ass and my fingers made their first trip inside along with my wife's dildo and a variety of different vegetables. I can't even eat a banana without sneaking in a room by myself first and pretending it's a cock.

I tried meeting guys on Craigslist and that was a joke. No sane or normal guys were anywhere to be seen there and I felt dirty just chatting with some of the guys who would reply to my ads. The same guy who would tell me he was inexperienced like me had a ad of his own saying he was taking as many raw loads as he could get... no thanks.

So here I am. Horny as fuck to try some dick and I can't seem to figure out where guys like me are. I know they exist, but where are they? Where is the guy like me who is normal, sane, clean, and straight, but craving a cock in his mouth? I just want to feel the soft skin on a hard dick slide into my mouth. I want to hear a man moan as my lips and tongue explore his cock as I attempt to take all of him down my throat. I want to feel his hands grabbing the back of my head as he nears orgasm. I want to feel his cum shoot into my mouth and I want to taste his load.

Where are the guys like me?

I've always questioned the need for the "straight but love cock" label. Why isn't "bisexual" a more accurate description for someone who is attracted to both male and female? The reason I bring this up at all is that it seems to me that if those who enjoy both male and female would more fully embrace their bisexuality, perhaps it would be easier to find a decent man. As a confirmed bisexual, I can say that the "straight guy" thing doesn't much appeal to me...if I'm just to be an "object"...a cock, for your pleasure then why bother?

For me, I am turned on by the idea of being an "object" for another guy. I don't want any kind of relationship or personal connection. I just want a man to use me however he pleases. Put his cock in any hole of mine that he desires and cum in me or on me however he wants. I crave the idea of being another man's whore.

To each his own.

Why isn't it "gay curious"?

Originally Posted by yukonnights
I've always questioned the need for the "straight but love cock" label. Why isn't "bisexual" a more accurate description for someone who is attracted to both male and female? The reason I bring this up at all is that it seems to me that if those who enjoy both male and female would more fully embrace their bisexuality, perhaps it would be easier to find a decent man. As a confirmed bisexual, I can say that the "straight guy" thing doesn't much appeal to me...if I'm just to be an "object"...a cock, for your pleasure then why bother?

"So, I'm straight, let's start there. By that I mean I live a straight life. I'm attracted to women with big breasts and big beautiful round asses and I enjoy sex with women. I don't look at men and ever think about whether they are good looking or not, I just don't. Instead, I think about what his cock might look like, what it might taste like, and what it might feel like up my ass."

"Ever since high school I've had these curiosities. I would occasionally act on them with my friends doing some experimental things that consisted of showing off our hard cocks to each other, humping a friends ass crack, and even touching their cocks and helping them jerk off. I always felt guilty afterwards and for years after high school I suppressed the urges."

For me, I am turned on by the idea of being an "object" for another guy. I don't want any kind of relationship or personal connection. I just want a man to use me however he pleases. Put his cock in any hole of mine that he desires and cum in me or on me however he wants. I crave the idea of being another man's whore.

To each his own.

Yep..."to each his own". I suppose we all have to live within our own heads. If you're comfortable with it that's fine but I suspect there are many herein who aren't really entirely comfortable with the difference between who they are, and who they really want to be.

Why do men, be they young or old, who have an unfulfilled desire to have sex with other men say they are "bi curious"? Why isn't it "gay curious"?

You may be bisexual, I'm bisexual, but you aren't looking to have "bi sex" (unless throwing a woman into the mix). You're looking to have sex with another man, to engage in same sex sexual acts, and that by definition is engaging in gay sexual practices (aka homosexual acts).

Why can't "bi curious" men get over the fact that what they are seeking is not "bi sex" but rather "gay sex"?

"Ever since high school I've had these curiosities."....as did I, only they resulted in a long term relationship with a male friend through high school and several years of college. I used to say, think, or at least justify it in my head as a "bisexual relationship" (since we also had girlfriends) but as I grew older I came to grips with the fact that it was a gay relationship.

Those who haven't really experienced it can say, all they want, that they don't want any kind of relationship or personal connection, and they may get that, but they also may find out they have feelings they've suppressed for decades and find out more about themselves than they bargained for.

I too live a straight life. I too am "attracted to women with big breasts and big beautiful round asses" and I'm married to one with whom I enjoy sex very much. Fortunately, we've always been open with each other, she knows my past and I hers, and she's more than willing to do things to fulfill some of my "less vanilla" sexual proclivities. I raised four great kids and have four wonderful grandchildren whom I wouldn't trade for the world. They probably wouldn't exist if, and at least in part due to my conservative Christian guilt, I had taken "the path less traveled".

I still have desires. I was probably a hair's breadth away from being exclusively gay at one point in my life. My friend and lover eventually took that path though not before he had a failed marriage. Though I've no complaints about the life I've lead I still get wistful sometimes and wonder, "What if." I've had sex with one man, one time, since then though I would have liked it to develop into more (one of my stories is about that).

Which brings me to another brain bender which is the old "nature vs nurture" argument. My first sexual activity (other than kissing) with another person was literally at the hands of my best male friend and developed into much more. Had it been the other way around, and had my first orgasm with another person been with a woman, would I have developed these feelings for men? Was there a chemistry, an aura, a vibe that led my friend to believe I'd be receptive to his advances or was it just by chance? Was that the kind of relationship I really wanted? Did I always have a desire for men, or did it become the norm, and so frequent, just because once the ice was broken it was convenient and easier than courting women?

I've been haunted by these doubts and thoughts for decades and thank God I've had an understanding, and kinky, wife to help me through it.

Last edited:
I'm in the same boat. I want to explore my bi curiosity for real, but sadly, can't seem to go about finding someone sane to do it with, or to do it with discreetly. I'm in Western Australia, posted on the aussie threads but got nothing. But I understand the urges so, so badly.
Same country but the distances are a problem!

Originally Posted by yukonnights

Yep..."to each his own". I suppose we all have to live within our own heads. If you're comfortable with it that's fine but I suspect there are many herein who aren't really entirely comfortable with the difference between who they are, and who they really want to be.

Why do men, be they young or old, who have an unfulfilled desire to have sex with other men say they are "bi curious"? Why isn't it "gay curious"?

You may be bisexual, I'm bisexual, but you aren't looking to have "bi sex" (unless throwing a woman into the mix). You're looking to have sex with another man, to engage in same sex sexual acts, and that by definition is engaging in gay sexual practices (aka homosexual acts).

Why can't "bi curious" men get over the fact that what they are seeking is not "bi sex" but rather "gay sex"?

"Ever since high school I've had these curiosities."....as did I, only they resulted in a long term relationship with a male friend through high school and several years of college. I used to say, think, or at least justify it in my head as a "bisexual relationship" (since we also had girlfriends) but as I grew older I came to grips with the fact that it was a gay relationship.

Those who haven't really experienced it can say, all they want, that they don't want any kind of relationship or personal connection, and they may get that, but they also may find out they have feelings they've suppressed for decades and find out more about themselves than they bargained for.

I too live a straight life. I too am "attracted to women with big breasts and big beautiful round asses" and I'm married to one with whom I enjoy sex very much. Fortunately, we've always been open with each other, she knows my past and I hers, and she's more than willing to do things to fulfill some of my "less vanilla" sexual proclivities. I raised four great kids and have four wonderful grandchildren whom I wouldn't trade for the world. They probably wouldn't exist if, and at least in part due to my conservative Christian guilt, I had taken "the path less traveled".

I still have desires. I was probably a hair's breadth away from being exclusively gay at one point in my life. My friend and lover eventually took that path though not before he had a failed marriage. Though I've no complaints about the life I've lead I still get wistful sometimes and wonder, "What if." I've had sex with one man, one time, since then though I would have liked it to develop into more (one of my stories is about that).

Which brings me to another brain bender which is the old "nature vs nurture" argument. My first sexual activity (other than kissing) with another person was literally at the hands of my best male friend and developed into much more. Had it been the other way around, and had my first orgasm with another person been with a woman, would I have developed these feelings for men? Was there a chemistry, an aura, a vibe that led my friend to believe I'd be receptive to his advances or was it just by chance? Was that the kind of relationship I really wanted? Did I always have a desire for men, or did it become the norm, and so frequent, just because once the ice was broken it was convenient and easier than courting women?

I've been haunted by these doubts and thoughts for decades and thank God I've had an understanding, and kinky, wife to help me through it.

What a well thought out post!...

As to the nature/nurture debate, I don't think there is "one" truth that fits all cases. I do NOT think that this idea that it is all genetic is going to work in the long run -- anymore than one size fits all clothing or shoes is a comfortable fit for many. Personally, I don't think it matters. Would it be so horrible if a guy desired another guy and didn't have some gay gene?

I can only give my own example in that I was never "converted". I was a virgin until I was 21.5 -- nobody "perv'd" me. Yes I had a strong connection for certain characteristics that I recall when I was very young (4.5). It wasn't a craving to touch or even look at male junk, but rather hirsuit-ness. I am also not grossed out by str8 sex, it is just that the longing for men is so much stronger. So if there is some spectrum, 100% gay wouldn't fit, yet 50/50% would be denying my actual behavior and tendencies. I never did (not even now) crave male cock. I wanted to be inside a man -- as if there was some kind of male womb... I didn't even really learned about anal sex until I was much older, but somehow I wanted to do something that would get me inside a guy. I would fantasize men on all fours. I would want to touch their behinds even though I was scared to death to do so.

I would be lying if I didn't admit that when it comes to actual sex I tend to dominate a tad bit in attitude and not just because I am the insertee). However, that domination is more the hunger to be inside that is a bit like a beast that is so strong. I don't mean that I'm raw and wild, but that I have a problem calming my mind if I'm not dealing with those urges. Do realize that though I have to deal with ED now, I would always lose an erection if the other guy was hurting or in pain. It was so important to me that they wanted/needed me inside them as much as I wanted/needed to be inside them.

I think for me a lot of this craving has to do with love more than the physical sensation of sex though there is nothing more physically satisfying than being inside a guy. Still if some genie were to give me the chance of being in a constant orgasmic state of feeling like my cock was inside a guy, OR that some real guy WANTED me inside him even though it means no orgasm for myself. I would not hesitate to chose the latter. I know that some people simply crave the sensation of a cock inside themselves, but for others it is the most intimate union that two guys can experience that they only want with someone they give a damn about. It is only that latter kind of bottom who keeps my desires the same.

Seeing my desires as some kind of male emotional longing, then perhaps my inclination is because for MY own personal upbringing, men were transient beings in my life due to death, and other reasons. I never had a doubt that there were women who loved me and raised me. Thus for me, acting on same sex attraction was inevitable since I was seeking out what I felt was so missing from my youth... Funny, as I get older I realize that people (regardless of gender) are imperfect. There is no "daddy" that can be all things at all times to you anymore than there is a "mommy" who is perfect. Yet the die was cast a long time ago for me. For the most part, I don't regret my desires, yet I do feel at times that is my Achilles' heal. For example, if my partner were to die, it would probably take me years to get over it. To be so hung up in another individual -- especially another man does at times make me feel very weak and/or needy.

I'm still a top and a tad bit dominating in personality, but that all is by grace of my partner being ok with that. So at the heart of things, I see the bottom as the true master in a relationship as I would be lost with out him. I sometimes wonder if the same dynamics exist in plenty of heterosexual relationships. That the man may appear to be the head of the household (strong, self-confident, bread earner, etc) to the rest of the world, yet inside he knows his world would crumble if he lost his wife...

We should all just have a cock sucking party.
Those of you that wants to suck raise your hand :)
Those of you that wants to get sucked, lay back and get comfortable.

I've been looking a cock for about three months now,it seems a little more difficult than I had thought. I figured between me living in Austin and spending some time in the Houston area I would have already found some. I'm still looking :)

Seems there are an abundance of bottoms but we are short on tops

I'm not ready to bottom or top yet, but when the time comes I could see myself going either way.

I would want to bottom for a guy that's bigger than me, a big bear guy with a belly and hairy body (maybe that's weird, but that's what I think about). A big guy who just lays me down and gets on top of me making me feel pinned down under his big body as he takes my ass.

I could also top for a smaller framed guy who is slender and feminine. I would love to meet a feminine guy who likes wearing sexy underwear and watch my cock disappear in his ass.

Looking on Lit is almost impossible, nobody really makes an effort other than posting Hi I live near you, if you want result go to where the guys are Squirt Adam Or Silver daddies will get you results and more choices than Lit.

Not sure if this will be helpful or not, but I'm much like you guys - though I've had some success with finding partners through the years.

Adult Friend Finder worked, even as a free account, though you can expect to sort through lots of guys just looking for a quick hook-up, which may fit the fantasy, but doesn't work in real life.

During a recent business trip that found me traveling all over the East coast, I bought a burner phone and installed several of the gay hookup pass (Manhunt, etc.) - no luck as I traveled.

I've had good luck visiting adult theaters and some adult bookstores where there appear to be average, married guys looking for a bit of action. I would encourage searching in your area for something like that. Some guys use places like that as a hookup for offsite play, too.

Another suggestion would be to create your own local group, maybe via Yahoo groups or similar. Even though I live in a hyper-Christian area, I was able to find a swingers group that accepted bi-guys. Events/Meetings were often a sausagefest with five guys for every girl, except most of the guys were happiest being there for each other.

Don't know if any of that will help anyone, but thought I'd share my experiences. Also, I'll plug my stories. I have several bi-guy friendly stories you might enjoy, too.

I'm working on this guy at work. But want him to ask me out. I'm having fun trying to seduce him!

I am in the same boat as everyone else. Love the idea of playing with a cock but no interest in guys other than that.

Back