Finally A Texan Speaks Out, Impeachment!

There were over 20 executive orders signed by the president addressing solving gun violence,

That's a lie....the POTUS did not sign 23 executive orders.

You are so woefully uninformed you can't even regurgitate the news accurately.

24904069.jpg

Last edited:
So what you're telling me is that a soldier would be okay going to war with the one on top?

A soldier would be okay with neither, which is the point. They do exactly the same thing with exactly the same ammunition.. The differences between them are almost entirely cosmetic.

There were over 20 executive orders signed by the president addressing solving gun violence, so to make it seem like banning assault weapons is the only or main solution presented, or that this is the only issue that others are concerned about, would be confusing to someone I guess who is focusing only on assault weapons being banned.
There's a simple explanation. All the guys who spent the egg money on new guns because they thought the Feds were going to ban them, now have to believe that the Feds are banning them so that they can justify their purchases.

History will show him to be a stealth commie, like his parents.

I believe that if there was anything in Obama's background that disqualified him to be president, there was plenty of time before his first presidential campaign to find any dirt. That nothing was found or has been found, other than sheer vitriol, rumor, speculation and conspiracy theories, is frustrating to many people.

Him being a stealth commie doesn't require anything in his past. Only in his policies.

There's a simple explanation. All the guys who spent the egg money on new guns because they thought the Feds were going to ban them, now have to believe that the Feds are banning them so that they can justify their purchases.

Could be. :)

Him being a stealth commie doesn't require anything in his past. Only in his policies.

Well, his policies certainly prove he is being very, very stealthy about it. Like he's disguised as a Republican, and a very effective disguise it is, too.

google it. I'm on my droid.

All sorts of news about executive action's where he is asking for congress to pass certain measures, most of them proven fail trains. But that's all exec actions are...the WH taking an official stance/position.

Nothing about 23 executive orders, which are very different in that an exec order signs laws into being without going through the whole congress mumbo jumbo.

Like I said, you can't even regurgitate the news accurately.......no wonder you support/don't see any problem with an assault weapons ban.

All sorts of news about executive action's where he is asking for congress to pass certain measures, most of them proven fail trains. But that's all exec actions are...the WH taking an official stance/position.

Nothing about 23 executive orders, which are very different in that an exec order signs laws into being without going through the whole congress mumbo jumbo.

Like I said, you can't even regurgitate the news accurately.......no wonder you support/don't see any problem with an assault weapons ban.

They're still executive orders though right?

They're still executive orders though right?

No, they are executive "actions" not orders, there is a difference. Legality and politics, semantics are everything. If he had signed a weapons ban into law via executive order I assure you the conversation and media tone would be drastically different.

As it stands his executive "actions" are just official statements of what actions the WH is perusing. Such as urging congress to ban assault weapons, background check standards, mental health etc etc.

Last edited:
No, they are executive "actions" not orders, there is a difference. Legality and politics, semantics are everything. If he had signed a weapons ban into law via executive order I assure you the conversation and media tone would be drastically different.

As it stands his executive "actions" are just official statements of what actions the WH is perusing. Such as urging congress to ban assault weapons, background check standards, mental health etc etc.

Gotcha. So given that, how come the far righties are up in arms about Obama bypassing congress and acting like a king and shit?

That's a lie....the POTUS did not sign 23 executive orders.

You are so woefully uninformed you can't even regurgitate the news accurately.

24904069.jpg
More sociopathic statements from you? Do you need weed to keep from assaulting people?

Here's a site from one of those right-wing morons:
http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/52459
Here’s a list of all 23 executive orders signed by the President this afternoon. Most are geared toward health care, post-crime investigation, and gun safety education.

1. Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal agencies to make relevant data available to the federal background check system.
2. Address unnecessary legal barriers, particularly relating to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, that may prevent states from making information available to the background check system.
3. Improve incentives for states to share information with the background check system.
4. Direct the Attorney General to review categories of individuals prohibited from having a gun to make sure dangerous people are not slipping through the cracks.
5. Propose rule making to give law enforcement the ability to run a full background check on an individual before returning a seized gun.
6. Publish a letter from ATF to federally licensed gun dealers providing guidance on how to run background checks for private sellers.
7. Launch a national safe and responsible gun ownership campaign.
8. Review safety standards for gun locks and gun safes (Consumer Product Safety Commission).
9. Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal law enforcement to trace guns recovered in criminal investigations.
10. Release a DOJ report analyzing information on lost and stolen guns and make it widely available to law enforcement.
11. Nominate an ATF director.
12. Provide law enforcement, first responders, and school officials with proper training for active shooter situations.
13. Maximize enforcement efforts to prevent gun violence and prosecute gun crime.
14. Issue a Presidential Memorandum directing the Centers for Disease Control to research the causes and prevention of gun violence.
15. Direct the Attorney General to issue a report on the availability and most effective use of new gun safety technologies and challenge the private sector to develop innovative technologies.
16. Clarify that the Affordable Care Act does not prohibit doctors asking their patients about guns in their homes.
17. Release a letter to health care providers clarifying that no federal law prohibits them from reporting threats of violence to law enforcement authorities.
18. Provide incentives for schools to hire school resource officers.
19. Develop model emergency response plans for schools, houses of worship and institutions of higher education.
20. Release a letter to state health officials clarifying the scope of mental health services that Medicaid plans must cover.
21. Finalize regulations clarifying essential health benefits and parity requirements within ACA exchanges.
22. Commit to finalizing mental health parity regulations.
23. Launch a national dialogue led by Secretaries Sebelius and Duncan on mental health.
So how many of those require Congressional action? And which one proposes an assault weapon ban?

Last edited:
More sociopathic statements from you? Do you need weed to keep from assaulting people?

So how many of those require Congressional action? And which one proposes an assault weapon ban?

ALL of them, of course.

You can't see it, but it's there. Because that's what communist muslim Nazis do. They're stealthy and you can't see what's really going on.

Yeah.

You betcha.

Yup.

You bifurcated benighted pusillanimous jackwagons are blind to the truth.

Did I say any of them require congressional action? no...

Did I say any of them banned assault weapons? no...

All I said was that they were executive actions, not executive orders L2 Read... oh and...
24904069.jpg

Back